Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Revealed!: Chimaroke And Sullivan Are Responsible For Enugu Massacre! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed!: Chimaroke And Sullivan Are Responsible For Enugu Massacre! (408 Views)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!: Chimaroke And Sullivan Are Responsible For Enugu Massacre! by donmayorgroup(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
The menace of Fulani Herdsmen has become really worrisome in Nigeria. It is like a time bomb that soon will explode. Most worrisome is the Government’s lackadaisical attitude towards finding a lasting solution. The way it’s being handled, many of us are beginning to think that these Herdsmen are spirits or they are stronger and bigger than the Nigerian Government.
People may have different opinions as to the issues surrounding the Fulani Herdsmen attack on the innocent people of Nimbo Community of Uzo-Uwani LGA of Enugu State. But I am out here to tell the world what I believe. I am out here to state fearlessly my opinion on this issue. And my opinion is that Chimaroke Nnamani and Sullivan Chime, the past Governors of Enugu State are responsible for the death of our brothers in Nimbo! Believe it or not, that’s the fa....
CONTINUE HERE >>>
http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/05/revealed-chimaroke-and-sullivan-are.html?showComment=1465597909615&m=1#c281705503384631708

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose ’‘stomach Infrastructure’ Programme / NLC Protest In Oyo State Against Govt.’s Anti Workers Policies – Pictures / Three Lawmakers In Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.