Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Stella Damasus Tells Deeply Personal Story Of Being Abused By A Man She Dated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Tells Deeply Personal Story Of Being Abused By A Man She Dated (655 Views)

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It / OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Tells Deeply Personal Story Of Being Abused By A Man She Dated by anu2016: 6:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Actress, Stella Damasus, in a new blog post, has revealed deeply intimate details about a past relationship with a man who abused her mentally. Recounting her experience in the hands of the unnamed man, she thanked God for delivering her from his hands. She said that he would continuously belittle her and make her feel inferior and privileged to even be considered for a relationship because of her condition at the time.

[url]http://myadsplanet.com/2016/06/11/stella-damasus-tells-deeply-personal-story-of-being-abused-by-a-man-she-dated/

[/url]

Read her words:

A few days ago I was reminded that it was okay to be vulnerable and human. I seem to have forgotten how relaxing it can be to let it all out sometimes, not caring if I would be judged, laughed at or insulted..............
Re: Stella Damasus Tells Deeply Personal Story Of Being Abused By A Man She Dated by Smellymouth: 6:29am On Jun 11, 2016
Okk
Re: Stella Damasus Tells Deeply Personal Story Of Being Abused By A Man She Dated by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2016
La click la oti kpeme!
Re: Stella Damasus Tells Deeply Personal Story Of Being Abused By A Man She Dated by AuroraB(f): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Wa pe n'be. Abi mo ti click ni grin
Onwebe ife ifuru undecided

(1) (Reply)

OJB JEZREEL Just Passed Away ;11am ,14th June 2016 / Hey Guys Today Is My Birthday,please Wish Me H.b.d / This Photo Of Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs And Wole Soyinka Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.