Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) (67184 Views)

Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by hushshinani(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Moz22:
u wishing a fellow human like u death I pray u dont die soon
reason my comment well brother and pray you dont die soon
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by agentakins: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
WHO IS NEXT !!!
This is not about coaches. It is about how you live your life. Live your life as if you will die in the next minute. What will you say at the seat of judgement?
Which voice will you hear at the gate of heaven? DEPART !!! or PROCEED !!!
The choice is yours
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by Bimpe29: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
May Allah forgive his sins and bless his soul with Janattul Fridaouz Ameen.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by Mykelpato(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Buhari sef cry cry
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by Mavrick2012: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Bro sometimes u gotta understand the spiritual so you can comprehend the physical.

You don't need four eyes for you to have foresight.
Always blaming and shifting our responsibilities to the "spiritual".This is why the oyinbos will eternally be ahead of us.Diagnose/do autopsy(instead of praying)so you avoid future reoccurance among the living,SHIKENA.lol
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Black man and "prayer only mentality," this guy's death and probably Keshi's both may be related to an existing cardiovascular issues. You only know because they are household name of sort. Can't we work on things we see and back it up with prayers as you suggested. We have continued to pray but do nothing... RIP to Amodu.
WilliamsNedd:
The time has come for us to start praying for our leaders irrespective of our ethnic affiliation. This is turning into a vicious circle. Something is wrong somewhere.

#PrayforOurFormerCoaches

Oliseh comes to mind...We know why he ran away from the job.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by toshmann(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

I get your point but that doesn't make the well to do and politicians less of a human. Let's pray for them.

If you pack loot of naira meant to equip hospitals and thousands of people die bc those hospitals were ill equipped

If you loot billions of naira meant to build roads, and thousands of people die from road accidents bc of the bad roads.

If you loot billions of naira meant to pay workers and thousands of workers die due to poverty and inability to seek healthcare or buy required drugs.

If you loot billions of naira meant to equip soldiers fighting boko haram, and hundreds of soldiers die bc boko haram has better weapons

If you loot billions of naira meant to develop the nation and the nations becomes terrible, and hundreds of people die bc they tried to swim across to europe. . .

YOU ARE LESS OF A HUMAN AND MORE OF A BEAST!!!!!

People like that need to die for the nation to move forward cool
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by shadelek(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nmeri17:
shocked shocked shocked ope o! Baba abeg don't spear anybody yet o!
Don't mind my ignorance. I wanted to type spare not spear
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by vickylala239: 6:48am On Jun 13, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Oh where is thy conscience....

What conscience.... do they Hv conscience when steal our money...

Do they Hv conscience wen Dey let Ppl die,n loot d money meant for arms..

Do they h conscience when Dey rec 5m a month and can't approve 45k minimum wage for does who voted dem....

Do Dey Hv conscience when gv our youth arms to kill ourselves,when their kids are abroad during election...

Upon how rich they are,they still scam poor Ppl of money in d name of immigration employment.

Which of d governor or president Eva fulfil, their promises all Dey do is to blame this and dat...

A man driving a car of 32m,that enuf can pay Ppl salary....

How can someone Hv over 6 houses and live in Jst one,excess cars and drive one at a tym...

They say no money in Nigeria,Bt senators made budget for their news cars....are you saying Dey NEVA had cars before or wey Dey treking to chambers?

Jst check out d billions dis Ppl wasted,for houses,cars over excess asset etc..are you saying dis money can't pay enuf salary's to d poor Ppl..

cn u tell mi WHY I shuld wish dis Ppl anything good?
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by Louiscutedude(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Benin witches at work :X

Do not talk lyk dat bro I am from Benin oooo

Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by Louiscutedude(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2016
otokx:

Benin people are wonderfully created.
Sure
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by fF01(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2016
EVILFOREST:
YOUR GRAMMAR is responsible for their DEATH.
How can U say GOD should SPEAR them. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
lmao!
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by easyelliot(m): 2:37am On Jun 16, 2016
I remember him from his bbc lions of gboko days.....and his ability to qualify us before being replaced by any novice

Goodbye coach.....rest easy
Re: Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) by rejoice4eva(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2016
ismayl:

U better think well.might be u next so u av time make right thinking now.jesus not god n not son of God.think. my br think. N read ur bible well n make. Research
DEATH IS INEVITABLE.WE ARE ALL GOING TO FACE OUR MAKER ONE DAY. THEN WE SHALL SEE WHO KNOWS BEST.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Liverpool Fans Ecstatic With What Diego Costa Did To Sergio Ramos Yesterday / Anthony Joshua Replies A Fan Who Asked ''Wetin Dey For The Boys?'' / Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos)