Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany (74638 Views)

Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by MoneyGreen(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2016
rollywise:

This is d sole reason I detest your religion and your type. Congrats to you cos you know when I'm next. I hope you also know your own date so you can accept Christ before then and have a chance to make heaven. Permit me to call you a FOOL just as Jesus did to d proud rich man
shhh, just tell your friends what kind of flowers you like.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2016
fiizznation:

LAW 4
Always Say Less Than Necessary -

"Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish"
Lie Mohammed come and see grin
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Ofemmanu1: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2016
tete7000:

Welcome boy! No come cause katakata here o! You hear? grin
Yessir!
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Codes151(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
ok Dats why u dey flash ur brez like DAT? Cover am small na..

I wan baff! U dey some?
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by rollywise(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
shhh, just tell your friends what kind of flowers you like.

Hahahahaaaaa....You just confirmed your stupidity. In less than another twelve hours you will fall asleep in your dirty boxers and snore in your deep sleep like a pig, not even knowing where you are and yet you expert inn predicting death. Well, since it's what you wish yourself, may death visit your home. May it prove to you that it's unpredictable. Say amen
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by MoneyGreen(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
rollywise:

Hahahahaaaaa....You just confirmed your stupidity. In less than another twelve hours you will fall asleep in your dirty boxers and snore in your deep sleep like a pig, not even knowing where you are and yet you expert inn predicting death. Well, since it's what you wish yourself, may death visit your home. May it prove to you that it's unpredictable. Say amen
I was only kidding you and take it personal.. Everybody's gonna die when his time comes. So bro I ain't scared of death. If death likes let it come now. I only pray for forgiveness. You that said "death will come soon" to IBB, what makes you different than I
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by RUDEBOYY(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Gidababa.. Is dah yhu?
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by kay29000(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
asokoromadam:

Stupoid law
Martin Luther King was powerful and talked a lot ..you are just an Amala eater aka proverbial coward

Martin Luther King was influential not powerful. Gandhi was powerful and he followed that law.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by MoneyGreen(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Codes151:

I wan baff! U dey some?
I dey some as how?
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by modsfucker: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
If only he could come out and disburse all his wealth to poor Nigerians.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by ojibole1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Abeg do n die..them obasanjo should follow suit,then buhari n finally tinubu cos all of u destroyed Nigeria...
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Topshow2010(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
fiizznation:
He is looking healthy though. Well one thing I like about this man is that, he respects himself and rarely join issues with any President, he won't criticize you and won't praise you. I think IBB understood the 4th LAW in the 44 laws of power very well. which is;

LAW 4

"Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish"

I beg to differ on ur submission,this evil despot is only playing safe and also avoiding ever prying eyes of those in power bcuz of d enormity of his ill-gotten wealth and crime.In otherword IBB has a lot of skeletons in his evil cupboard begging for answer.
I only pray he won't die a peaceful but a very painful one considering d lives dt av been lost thru him and for others in his shoe to learn dt power is only transient and dt absolute power belongs to Almigty God.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by stasius: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Looking refreshed.

Anyway why wont he be refreshed after receving TPN.? Welcome
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by MavenTemi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
What ever needs to be destryed to make this nation great will surely be destroyed,it doesn't matter how long....!
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by daniwise(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
nice 1.am happy 4 him.Get well soon and declare ur asset cos we r now in d season of asset declaration.Immagine a memo in my coy compeling even security guys n cleaners 2 declare their asssets.naija dey hot now o.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by rollywise(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
I was only kidding you and take it personal.. Everybody's gonna die when his time comes. So bro I ain't scared of death. If death likes let it come now. I only pray for forgiveness. You that said "death will come soon" to IBB, what makes you different than I

Bros get off my page. Abi them send you come? You didn't even read before commenting. Did I actually say he will die soon? Well if he's gat even a finger in the roots of the problems of this country then his death will be a good news to our ears. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by Codes151(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
I dey some as how?

Nvm I was like u go come? Lol
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by MoneyGreen(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
rollywise:

Bros get off my page. Abi them send you come? You didn't even read before commenting. Did I actually say he will die soon? Well if he's gat even a finger in the roots of the problems of this country then his death will be a good news to our ears. Good riddance to bad rubbish
the good die young, remember? So you might go before him.. Just sayin bro.. Peace out! No quote me again o.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by MoneyGreen(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Codes151:

Nvm I was like u go come? Lol
comot here Jor. U wan break my fast abi

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by zayyadoski(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Daga gida sai gida
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by zayyadoski(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Daga gida sai gida .. . . Indoors
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by marv1: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
ba7man:
Stop glorifying a common criminal that got into power using his millitary might.

Because he's rich and powerful doesn't change that fact that he's a criminal.
Glorify IBB for what? Ibb is a criminal YES. He is evil genius YES. But not daft. He is intellgent. That u cant take from him no matter the hatred. If u know the extent ibb took this nation to in his evil imaginations which nigeria is yet to recover from, then u will give it to him as EVIL genius.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by banffy: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
#Where is our money
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by toshmann(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
If he had used nigerias money in the 80s which i hears then was 1naira=1£ to build better hospitals, he and his brother Buhari wouldnbot have to engage this long distance journey for treatments in their old age.
Or in bubu's case, common "ear infection".

Anyways, het well soon
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by mindtricks: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Evil Genuis never die?
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by nijanigga: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
fiizznation:
He is looking healthy though. Well one thing I like about this man is that, he respects himself and rarely join issues with any President, he won't criticize you and won't praise you. I think IBB understood the 4th LAW in the 44 laws of power very well. which is;

LAW 4

like Ojukwu, or is it the new Igbos?
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by misssassy(f): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
dah....signs of incoming death
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by ba7man(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
marv1:
Glorify IBB for what? Ibb is a criminal YES. He is evil genius YES. But not daft. He is intellgent. That u cant take from him no matter the hatred. If u know the extent ibb took this nation to in his evil imaginations which nigeria is yet to recover from, then u will give it to him as EVIL genius.
Don't use the word ''Intelligent'' to classify criminals.

If he truly was intelligent, he would have used the opportunity he had while ruling Nigeria to make things better.......... not further entrench corruption in our system making the nation worse.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by marv1: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
ba7man:
Don't use the word ''Intelligent'' to classify criminals.

If he truly was intelligent, he would have used the opportunity he had while ruling Nigeria to make things better.......... not further entrench corruption in our system making the nation worse.
I dont want to be tempted to call u a baby. Have u not seen fraudulent guys who are smart. U can not say they are dullards. There are some people who use their intelligence to defraud, do one evil or another. Ibb is not an exception. Weither he uses the intelligence positively or negatively is another business all together. Go and learn more about ibb and u will not disagree with me that he is indeed an Evil genius. For example look at the way dele giwa died in 1986 by letter Bomb. Has there being any recorded incident like that b4 and after it. No. I still remember vividly that day i was in form 4 going for my technical drawing class in my school when a friend brought the newspaper of the day that carried the braking news about how Dele giwa was murdered. I cant forget the horror in those graphic pictures.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by MistadeRegal(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
ba7man:
Babangida the daft. angry

He's part of the main people that ruined this nation.

Point of correction dude, IBB is still the most intelligent leader Nigeria ever had. In terms of skill of ruling, he is still the best. Only those that he 'fell' ruined his reputation.

I wonder when you were born even.
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by rollywise(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
the good die young, remember? So you might go before him.. Just sayin bro.. Peace out! No quote me again o.

Your generation might go before him. Go lick his ass slowpoke. That's what you people do in your religion. You get the signal and then you move even without thinking. Go in and defend him to the grave if you wish. Sentimentality is your watchword. Arrogant in ignorance
Re: New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany by mikolo80: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
ba7man:
Babangida the daft. angry

He's part of the main people that ruined this nation.
but he's a billionaire.
and he didn't ruin the nation.
your parents and I stood back and did nothing.
same way we are watching their chudren ruining the nation and typing on nairaland instead of engaging them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.