Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Will Send SMS To All Your Contacts In 9minutes. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Send SMS To All Your Contacts In 9minutes. (373 Views)

Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? / How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Drupal Website? / I Will Send SMS To All Your Contacts In Less than 10 Minutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Send SMS To All Your Contacts In 9minutes. by Schoolguy9(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2016
Forget about what it takes I am skilled in such service.

Good day able Guest/Nairalander,

Do you need a mobile operator to help you propell your organisation forward?

Whatever it is that you want the service for, I am here to provide it.

Hire me and I will send all your messages to your desired phone numbers in less than 10 minutes, yes, real.

If you are inviting friends to a special occassion,
If you are a leader of an organisation and you would like to pass information to members' phones,
If you're a school owner,
A pastor or a representative in school or department, call me and I will make it happen.

kindly Pm me here or reach out to me on my facebok page:

http://m.facebook.com/dinnersms/

Note: I can only send sms to phone numbers you give me (and you just pay for my service).

Cheers! Happy weekend.
Re: I Will Send SMS To All Your Contacts In 9minutes. by Schoolguy9(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2016
Lalasticlala hepp

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers should read this important info / 5 Google Amazing Browser Tricks / BONANZA!!! I Will Add 100k Members To Your Facebook Group For As Low As...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.