Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Pmb Ear Cleared - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pmb Ear Cleared (492 Views)

Pmb's Cake Vs Nigeria Independence Cake / Get Rid Of Ear Problems/hearing Loss / Photo Of President Buhari Pointing His Affected Ear Today In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pmb Ear Cleared by fabulous01(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2016
We are glad to hear the good news that Our President has been cleared of the ear infection,Halleluyah!and our joy shall reach home and permanent in Jesus name,Amen.

But,to those of u who were expecting otherwise news,u have been disappointed,and ur shame shall be permanent,in Jesus name,Amen.

And to our doctors here in Nigeria,I think,u still need improvements,because according to a report,the infection occured after a Nigeria doctor treated our President's ear.Thank God,the president has such a privilege to foreign trip,what of? if it happened to mepurutu people like me and u,our parents and your Parents,my friends and your friends,my people and your people,and the entire masses who a times find it difficult to get card of #300 @ a local hospital

#May God heal our land#

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer OJB Is Dead, 3 Years After Kidney Transplant / Please Help A Fellow Nairaiander, My Google Play Store Is No Longer Working! / DJ Cuppy Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.