Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 (2535 Views)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by lordtech(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Nairalanders, Beware of Oso Seun Iretiayo. He Duped My Brother of N347,633

How it happened

On Tuesday 7th June, 2016. My brother needed about $2000 Perfect Money to do Swiss Golden registration for two of his clients.
He contacted his previous Exchanger for funds (Instant Gold) who told him they were out of stock. He searched for an alternative & a guy(Philip) whom he has been friend with online referred him to Oso Seun with phone number 08134551525 who he said does Currency Exchange.

He called & requested for $2000 but Oso Seun said he didn't have up to that. He asked if he can get $1356, he said he didn't have up to that but had about $1300. He then told him to send him $1069.64 & they agreed on a #325/$ price.
My bro requested for his Bank Acct & asked him how long it will take to get the Perfect Money, he said almost immediately once he receives the naira equivalent.
Here's the two account numbers he sent

Wema bank. Oso SEUN. 0220041944
First Bank: Oso Seun Iretiayo 3087539153

My bro transferred twice to Oso Seun's first Bank account no: N270,000 & 77,633
Which he confirmed that he has received & would send his funds soon. That was the last he heard from him.

After he didn't hear again from Oso Seun that tuesday & it dawned on him that the guy might have duped him, he quickly rushed to First Bank Gwagwalada to tender his complaints & told them to restrict the account while he tries to hear from Oso Seun since it was an Intra Bank transfer. They checked the account & confirmed that the full amount he paid was still in Oso Seun's acct but he'd need a Police report before they can restrict the account.

He visited Gwagwalada Police area command & explained his predicament. The Police requested N25,000 for the Police report.
His mistake- He wasn't able to raise the N25,000 that day to get the Police report & didn't contact anyone at home to tell of his predicament.

By Thursday when the Police report was ready, the guy had already cleared the money from the account.

Pls, if anyone know's Oso Seun Iretiayo, we'd appreciate if you can help us with a lead.
His Details are as follows
Name: Oso Seun Iretiayo
Phone no: 08134551525

Finally, My questions are as follows to First Bank & NPF

@FirstBank: When your customer who you claim to love reports an Incidence like this to you with evidence, does it mean you can't put the said fraudster account on emergency hold for 24-48hrs pending when your customer who made the complaints gets a Police report since its an IntraBank Transfer?

@NPF: Hmmm, I'm surprised to hear that a Police report can cost as much as N25,000 or does the price vary depending on the situation?
Nevertheless, I think that amount is too much & I'm using this medium to call on the IGP to pls reduce this price

Below are the screenshots

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by lordtech(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Screenshot cont...

Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by alakara(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2016
Look for any mtn customer care officer u know let him give u the address he use to register his sim and go and fish him out.
Otherwise go back to any first bank customer service officer u are close to let them give u his account details opening package there is something called KYC his location will be on the form to locate him there also.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by lordtech(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2016
alakara:
Look for any mtn customer care officer u know let him give u the address he use to register his sim and go and fish him out.
Otherwise go back to any first bank customer service officer u are close to let them give u his account details opening package there is something called KYC his location will be on the form to locate him there also.
Alright, thanks bro. We're still waiting for First bank to release his details. We hope to get it by Monday.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2016
Noted.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2016
The person that referred your brother to this suen guy is the prime suspect and needs to be apprehended as soon as possible..

But why source for pm from individuals while you can get it through other legit means like instantgold site or instant exchangers. Nawa ooo.. I pray he recovers his money ooo.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by lordtech(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2016
Equalizer:
The person that referred your brother to this suen guy is the prime suspect and needs to be apprehended as soon as possible..

But why source for pm from individuals while you can get it through other legit means like instantgold site or instant exchangers. Nawa ooo.. I pray he recovers his money ooo.
Yea, that's what we're suspecting too but not sure. The guy still picks his call & acts cool. The case is already with the Police who will do the investigation.
He uses instant Gold but they were out of stock that's why he sought for an alternative.
Thanks for your concern
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2016
lordtech:

Yea, that's what we're suspecting too but not sure. The guy still picks his call & acts cool. The case is already with the Police who will do the investigation.
He uses instant Gold but they were out of stock that's why he sought for an alternative.
Thanks for your concern

You welcome Bro.. This is the end for that scammer cos its very easy to track him down within days..
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by lordtech(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Equalizer:

You welcome Bro.. This is the end for that scammer cos its very easy to track him down within days..
Yes bro, hopefully
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by Eghosa1(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2016
I hope He is fished out. The police report is not #25k normally. You just need to get a lawyer to help you or get a lawyer that knows a police man and they can get it for you.

At least if you get the scammer's family members, then you're taking the right step.

I wish there was a concerted effort towards getting scammer's in Nigeria. Like a coalition of young individuals coming together to fight internet crime!
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by lordtech(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2016
Eghosa1:
I hope He is fished out. The police report is not #25k normally. You just need to get a lawyer to help you or get a lawyer that knows a police man and they can get it for you.

At least if you get the scammer's family members, then you're taking the right step.

I wish there was a concerted effort towards getting scammer's in Nigeria. Like a coalition of young individuals coming together to fight internet crime!

Okay, that's a good idea. Thanks for your concern
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by johnstar(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2016
Track him na
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
That is why I don't like online business, exempt to buy goods on Konga and the likes.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by pheyhi(f): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na wa oooo, the key to living well is to be patient
Don't be in haste,
Na rich people them they do 419,as I get small money and many books to buy, na so pezin go come cheat me again
I hope you find the guy and by the time you find him, helep us put his face for here, make we see am
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by omakay(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
I hope its not the same OSO SEUN i know on Facebook.

The guy is married sef.

But your brother sef no try oooooo

Why would you do an e-currency transaction with someone you have and did not meet physically.

With that kind of huge amount, a physical meet and a solid proof of authenticity is very needed.

YOUR BROTHER WAS NOT BUSINESS CAUTIOUS...
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by davidprofblog: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
omakay:

The guy is married sef.

Why would you do an e-currency transaction with someone you have and did not meet physically.

With that kind of huge amount, a physical meet and a solid proof of authenticity is very needed.

Guy forget that matter..guys the do business here without meeting each other and everything the move well.

Him bro just no dey luck as him fall for scammer hand
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by omakay(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
davidprofblog:

Guy forget that matter..guys the do business here without meeting each other and everything the move well.

Him bro just no dey luck as him fall for scammer hand

And his 'luck' would have being better if he had just taken the needed precautions.

Neither you nor I can feel the guy's pain no matter how we deliberate on this matter.

But if I were to meet the victim face-to-face, I would still tell him the same thing.

FOR THE AMOUNT INVOLVED AND TYPE OF TRANSACTION, HE WAS NOT BUSINESS CAUTIOUS.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by lordtech(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
omakay:

The guy is married sef.

Yea, he made a very big mistake. He wasn't business cautious & trusts people easily meanwhile some are crooks. He should have started with smaller amounts. But that's past tense now. Its how to track the guy down that matters most now.
Thanks for your concern
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by omakay(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
lordtech:

Yea, he made a very big mistake. He wasn't business cautious & trusts people easily meanwhile some are crooks. He should have started with smaller amounts. But that's past tense now. Its how to track the guy down that matters most now.
Thanks for your concern

There is a 'Oso Seun' profile on Facebook.

If he happens to be the same person, you can throw another bait at him.

A thief never gets tired of stealing.

Once he sees another offer, he will surface.

Use another name that has no relationship with your brother's profile.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Oso Seun Iretiayo, He Duped My Brother Of N347,633 by lordtech(m): 6:21am On Jun 12, 2016
omakay:

There is a 'Oso Seun' profile on Facebook.

If he happens to be the same person, you can throw another bait at him.

A thief never gets tired of stealing.

Once he sees another offer, he will surface.

Use another name that has no relationship with your brother's profile.

Okay, no problem. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Closed! / How To Start Turkey Mini importation Business In Nigeria - Import Clothes, Shoes / Get Paid 7k Weekly By Clicking Ads - Pure Intel Network Gurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.