Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious (1964 Views)

When You Smook Weed For The First Time.(hilarious Photos) / Free Tuition Universitis In Europe Offering Geoscience Programme (pgd, Msc,phd) / Offering Strategic Properties For Sale In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious by follypimpi(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2009
MJ aint got Nada on this Bra.
Re: Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious by SeanT21(f): 12:09am On Sep 07, 2009
!amebo no1:

ewu liberia

teach your brain properly first, before teaching mine, if not for the stupid american lottery you guys won, you would have still been in liberia, dancing far more than the franklin, cos you want God to take you off the path of poverty, idiot

ewu liberia bite me

shes a very stupid gurl that pisses me off all the time, infact calling her an ingrate is an understatement

Why is seun not giving these mod jobs to people that think with their brains, and not some kids dat fancies themselves inlove with their dumb brain? undecided

Here are some advice from me to U.

1: Learn how to insult people.Look at all these childish insults above.

2. Again,Learn how to write in complete sentences before calling someone an idiot.

3: Get a life and stop trying to start arguments all over nairaland. You are too grown for this."When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me"

4. If U don't like me being a moderator then feel free to tell Seun. No biggie

PS: If U think U are gonna get me heated with all these ridiculous insults, THINK AGAIN. Have a good one.
Re: Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious by chic2pimp(m): 2:55am On Sep 07, 2009
BRODA FRANKLIN I SEE U OOOOO. WELL DONE SHAA. BRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPP BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPP BIIIIGGGG UPPPPPPSSSS
Re: Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious by amebono1: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2009
SeanT21:

2. Again,Learn how to write in complete sentences before calling someone an idiot.

3: Get a life and stop trying to start arguments all over nairaland. You are too grown for this.

PS: If U think U are gonna get me heated with all these ridiculous insults, THINK AGAIN. Have a good one.

aha these are the foolish idiots that take what they read on nigerian websites seriously, keep believing everything you read, who cares, ewu liberia oshi

hahhahahahahahhajavascript:void(0);hahahahha keep blabbing, its allowed for everyone to get stupid sometimes grin grin grin

like i said if you dont understand the nigerian culture, i advice you to shut up and stop posting, ewu liberia

and if you think i am trying to get you heated up, then you have the wrong thing coming your way, i have better things to do than to waste time heating stupid people like you

Please can seun take this slowpoke off the mod job? i think her brain is malfunctioning due to the numerous rape she got from those liberian touts
Re: Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious by GEW: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2009
!amebo no1:

aha these are the foolish idiots that take what they read on nigerian websites seriously, keep believing everything you read, who cares, ewu liberia oshi

hahhahahahahahhajavascript:void(0);hahahahha keep blabbing, its allowed for everyone to get stupid sometimes grin grin grin

like i said if you dont understand the nigerian culture, i advice you to shut up and stop posting, ewu liberia

and if you think i am trying to get you heated up, then you have the wrong thing coming your way, i have better things to do than to waste time heating stupid people like you

Please can seun take this slowpoke off the mod job? i think her brain is malfunctioning due to the numerous rape she got from those liberian touts
madam J, nawao. have compassion on them na.

anyway how are you and the family? forgive o i beg.
Re: Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious by TOPE20001(f): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2009
chamotex:

This guy will woundjure somebody in church one day.
You gon need Insurance to go to that church.

That 'Phelp-ish' dive woulda left that woman in crutches . . . . that's what I call lucky escape

Death grin grin grin
Re: Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious by chiogo(f): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2009
LOL I watched that video before on facebook. hilarious!!!
Re: Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious by SeanT21(f): 1:46am On Sep 08, 2009
!amebo no1:

SeanT21:

3: Get a life and stop trying to start arguments all over nairaland. You are too grown for this."When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me"

This is the last time I am responding 2 U.I already give U some advice above and U do not wanna take heed to it.If U think I am about to spend my precious time behind a computer arguing with a grown woman with awful grammar,THINK AGAIN.

PS: ROCK ON WITH YA BAD SELF.
!!
Re: Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious by amebono1: 2:17am On Sep 09, 2009
SeanT21:

This is the last time I am responding 2 U.I already give U some advice above and U do not wanna take heed to it.If U think I am about to spend my precious time behind a computer arguing with a grown woman with awful grammar,THINK AGAIN.

PS: ROCK ON WITH YA BAD SELF.
!!

ewu liberia

Seriously has seun not taken this raped victim off her moderator job? angry angry angry

as for being a grown woman, check yourself properly you might be by far older than me grin grin grin ewu liberia oshi grin grin

Get lost joo, let me attend to them normal thinking people, shameless refugee based in america

taaa waka
Re: Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious by amebono1: 2:18am On Sep 09, 2009
GEW:

madam J, nawao. have compassion on them na.

anyway how are you and the family? forgive o i beg.

hey sweetheart, where is the real JJYOu? whatever happened to him? cheesy cheesy

we are cool, hows it with you?

(1) (2)

Brand New Dell Studio 1745 For Sale At A Great Price Of 130k Naira / Seun. . . If I Want To Advertise On The Home Page / On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.