Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,704 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! (6895 Views)

How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by HardMirror(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Gombs:
Hardmirror, I'm still waiting for the info I asked for...

From your recent posts, all I see is a Christian who wants to run away from morality and consequences for his actions. Don't worry, kontinu...

Supply me the info I asked for... Or I'd be certain you're a crude fraud
I am a fraud grin grin, shey u wan use am collect money from bank? Lol

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Gombs(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
HardMirror:

I am a fraud grin grin, shey u wan use am collect money from bank? Lol

I've always knew you were blabbing here. Keep it up
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by HardMirror(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Gombs:

I've always knew you were blabbing here. Keep it up
I always know you were never a christian. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Anas09: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You have not answered Anas09's question, would you? undecided
He is the only atheist have seen here who doesn't engage Christians. He only castigates but ask him anything, he will run and hide.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Image123(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Joagbaje:

It takes grace to accept wrong .

Earlier thought to ignore this post and allow you have your last word, but later had to find time to reply so that you do not misunderstand my stand cheesy cheesy cheesy After this, i will ignore perhaps, as my point has already been made on the thread, being the reason why you find it hard to believe the OP. If you still insist on talking your variant of eternal security with me, maybe you may open up a thread or continue a similar thread, like the ones you claimed to have discussed over and over with me. Just make sure to mention me thanks.

What crap ? So each time a christian does something wrong he looses his nature and has to get born again again? So do you get born again everyday?

You do teach that one cannot lose the nature of righteousness, that is the established point. That is why you find it hard to believe that HardMirror was a christian. Your teaching falls flat in the face of evidence, simple. If you want to ask me logic or rational reasoning, invite me on a thread dedicated to it. You know that i'm around na.

just leave that alone. your action was an embarrassment to the blood. It is so sad that it's on a thread of an umbeliever this is taking place. A sworn enemy of the church . Who initially I saw as a redeemable soul until he proved otherwise. A man who attacks the very faith you stand for , and the next thing which could come from you it to be castigating your brother before sinner . " don't worry I am holier than they, My church is better than theirs " before a sinner . Hope you have won his approval now.?

An embarrassment to the blood, what does that even mean? Don't just bring up high sounding accusations, come down to our level bro, i no hear big grammar. BTW, HardMirror is redeemable, nobody is irredeemable until he is dead. Only that his chances are so slim. That's the 'beauty' of grace. Also, i did not castigate(criticize or rebuke somebody or somebody's behavior severely) you. Not at all. i only explained your position, since the guy was doubting if you had the Spirit. And there is nothing wrong with correction, in front of anybody, though there is need for discretion. i say that last sentence generally. i never said or implied my church or holiness being better than anyone else's. i mentioned your church because it is common knowledge, we all know you preach and spread your pastor's messages, here on the forum. Finally, i do not need his approval, he himself knows. BTW, HardMirror, why on earth have you been avoiding moi like a plague? angry angry angry Don't offend one of dem little ones oh.

Same thing . Dwelling on semantics . Losing nature,soul are all same thing.

You missed the point again, it is not semantics. You say a christian cannot lose his nature of righteousness, the OP lost his. This is the simple point presented in various forms, formats, sentences, pixels.

Desert the body of christ brother . You don't judge your brother before a sinner .

1 Corinthians 6:1
Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?

Which one is "Desert the body of christ"? Anyways, i did not JUDGE you, i only stated the facts which you seem to agree to. The fact is your teaching keeps you from believing the OP. Also, i did not go to law for Jesus' own very sake. Do not misapply that verse sir.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Image123(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Eternal security means once saved forever saved. Now tell me, is HardMirror forever saved? undecided

Lol, i wonder oh. How do i put stuff in one line like this, instead of my long post sef? wink wink wink wink
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Image123(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
HardMirror:

Don't forget that whatever a man sows he shall reap, God cannot be mocked (galatians 6 I think verse something)
And don't forget the warnings to the 7 churches. You can be saved and an sin deny you of eternal life. Jesus said in Revelations 2 to the Church in Ephesus that who ever is victorious shall be given the right to eat from the tree of life. This shows you have to earn this right. If not Jesus won't have threatened in the verse before that he would remove their lamp if they did not repent and return to their first works. Works is integral in salvation.
Same with soul winning, if you don't win souls and you think you will make heaven, you are the biggest fool of all, for God shall Cut you off the tree (Himself). Holy living cannot be negotiated. It has to become your lifestyle. If you fault in one law, you fault in all.
So I don't know where the doctrine comes that once saved you are always saved.

God still speaks through the dumb donkey occasionally like He did in Numbers, oops. The Same God.

I for one I am proud to be a candidate of hell if my rejecting the bible means going to hell.

I have come to know beyond any doubt that heaven and hell according to the bible are based on myths and traditions of many cultures older than adam himself (many don't know that religion is about 30,000 years old now, adam is just 6,000 years ago, so why should I take the bible serious? Lol)

Don't be ridiculous mr.You have come to know ko. Tell me how you know for instance that hell tradition is about 30,000 years old. Watch the unserious fellow run off.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Image123(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
HardMirror:

Will soon open a platform for people to report promises of miracles, violation of medical advice due to instructions from pastors and false publications of miracles which would lead to lawsuits.

Eeyah, anyway that's why you are a sinner. i thought for a few seconds that you had some big lies and facts to present against Jo, and he openly asked you for proof. Only to come with this whining, rubbish. Go and sleep jare, unserious person.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Image123(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
HardMirror:

Paul is right on this, and it is a smart move on his part. Knowing fully well that when people like me discover the lies, there is no possibility of brainwashing us again except we want to pretend and play along (just like many pastors are doing presently for monetary gains). Only babies in christianity are "redeemable", because they always think there is an extra mile they can go in discovering god. The bible god does not exist. I have done all that is possible to find him, all I did was find myself and I called myself GOD!
It is all in the mind, the miracles, the holy spirit, sense of salvation, gifts of the spirit, are all in the mind. We find ourselves and our abilities are heightened in the self delusion of the reality of what we read and are told.

This is most myopic, you haven't seen anything. Signs and wonders are more than the little taste you had with Word of Knowledge. Its you indeed, mr god. see who's deluded.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. / Islam Religion Of Peace Has Killed 12 In France / Secret Son Of Catholic Priest Stirs Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.