Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Man With This Username Is A SCAMMER "Ibepalmoilbiz" - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Man With This Username Is A SCAMMER "Ibepalmoilbiz" (589 Views)

Pls Boss Seun I Want To Change My Username To Osa Bkt / Meet The Man That Uses Biogas To Cook Right Here In Nigeria........ / Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man With This Username Is A SCAMMER "Ibepalmoilbiz" by divineappo(m): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2016
I did my research about him about 3-4months ago, NIFOR is a govt establishment in edo state. This scammer claims to be a distributor of NIFOR products, the real NIFOR MD in Edo state said they don't know him. This guy told me his name is Martin some months ago. now he calls himself mr. Ibe. He changes Names periodically i guess.

He even asked me to pay money into his account, the real NIFOR MD said they don't know him

He is a scammer. please nairaland moderators, run a check on him. do the needful
Re: The Man With This Username Is A SCAMMER "Ibepalmoilbiz" by MrKong: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2016
What's NiFOR?
Re: The Man With This Username Is A SCAMMER "Ibepalmoilbiz" by divineappo(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2016
MrKong:
What's NiFOR?
National Institute For Oilpalm Research. I think i got it right. But u can google it yourself

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Tomato Ebola (tuta Absoluta) / ... / Piggery Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.