Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Is there still hope for Nigeria? Answer! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is there still hope for Nigeria? Answer! (643 Views)

Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Who Dey Provoke U Pass For Nigeria? Answer With All Sincerity / What Can APC Or PDP Offer Nigeria? Answer Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is there still hope for Nigeria? Answer! by conSPIREng(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
A lot seems to be happening everywhere. There are confusions here and there. Darkness seems to have engulfed the sea and it’s deep. In our eyes nothing seems to be working the way it is supposed to work. Unemployment here, war there, bankruptcy, epidemic, crime and the rest of them seem to have soaked us to the neck. Everything has virtually gone out of control. Now, saying we are helpless looks like an understatement. We need someone to fix the puzzle for us. The world needs a solution.

Is there still hope for Nigeria? I think we need not go too far. Follow the link below and you will experience and eye-opening.

click this>>>> http://kilankooluwaseun./ <<<<<click this

You will be surprised![flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Is there still hope for Nigeria? Answer! by allinfog: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2009
let God be true, it's not by what we see, but by what God says. He said in romans that in our tribulations worketh patience, which can be translated HOPE. This brand of hope never dissappoints. Let Nigerians keep hope alive.
Re: Is there still hope for Nigeria? Answer! by conSPIREng(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2009
allinfog:

let God be true, it's not by what we see, but by what God says. He said in romans that in our tribulations worketh patience, which can be translated HOPE. This brand of hope never dissappoints. Let Nigerians keep hope alive.
Thank you, my brother.I dare not dispute the fact we need God's intervention. But when will the intervention come? Is it when we are already submerged in this ocean of corruption. My brother, what do you say to that?
Re: Is there still hope for Nigeria? Answer! by bilymuse: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2009
Nigeria is the hope of the hopeless
and the faith of the faithless

(1) (Reply)

Complaint in the HOUSE / Has The Northerners Done More Good Than Bad To Nigeria / Attempt To End ASUU Strike By Kidnappers Failed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.