Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,330 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Someone Predicted The Deaths Of Ali, Kimbo Slice & Prince In 2013. photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone Predicted The Deaths Of Ali, Kimbo Slice & Prince In 2013. photo (3461 Views)

BBNaija Star, Cee-C's Throwback Photos In 2013 Vs 2018 Photo / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / See Photos Of Ali Nuhu & His Family On Vacation In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Predicted The Deaths Of Ali, Kimbo Slice & Prince In 2013. photo by houstonia(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2016
A Facebook user as far back as 2013 predicted the deaths of Muhammed Ali, Kimbo Slice and Prince stating that the Illuminati is real. What has this world become?

Re: Someone Predicted The Deaths Of Ali, Kimbo Slice & Prince In 2013. photo by Jaycool18(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2016
She be prophetess
Re: Someone Predicted The Deaths Of Ali, Kimbo Slice & Prince In 2013. photo by doyinisaac(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2016
Jaycool18:
She be prophetess
Don't be fooled,I can go to any of my Facebook posts on 2013 and edit it and say anything i wish to say and i will save the screenshots after editing...and gullible people will call me a prophet that saw tommorow....religion should not stop people from using their common sense...prophetess ko hypothesis ni...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Pregnant For Don Jazzy-laura Ikeji / Actress Chika Ike Rock Bikini Well On The Beach. PHOTOS / Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi Locks Lips With Singer, Zinolesky (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.