Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana (682 Views)

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by Mrkingzz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please nairalander, a Nigerian friend of mine is inviting me to come stay with him in Ghana and find a work there. But i have this double-mind that i might not cope well there.
Also how much will it cost me to get to Ghana?
Please advice me, is it better to go to Ghana and hustle or stay back here in Naija? Advice me please
Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by bigtt76(f): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
31,500 naira return ticket using your government issued ID card with Cross Country bus Yaba. It's a 12 hours journey by road and enjoyable.

Employment? As what? To be candid, Nigerians in Ghana only a few have legitimate jobs others are into Yahoo runs. You need to be careful. Visit him and find out what he does before falling head long. All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by Mrkingzz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
bigtt76:
31,500 naira return ticket using your government issued ID card with Cross Country bus Yaba. It's a 12 hours journey by road and enjoyable.

Employment? As what? To be candid, Nigerians in Ghana only a few have legitimate jobs others are into Yahoo runs. You need to be careful. Visit him and find out what he does before falling head long. All the best.
Can i use my National I.D card or must it be International passport?
Is there anything like deportation that can occur maybe if someone over stay his/her period of visit or can one stay as long as he/she wants to?
Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by bigtt76(f): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Use your National ID if you intend traveling by road and over staying. Go by flight using your International passport if you don't intend overstaying.

Mrkingzz:

Can i use my National I.D card or must it be International passport?
Is there anything like deportation that can occur maybe if someone over stay his/her period of visit or can one stay as long as he/she wants to?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by Mrkingzz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
bigtt76:
Use your National ID if you intend traveling by road and over staying. Go by flight using your International passport if you don't intend overstaying.

Thanks alot, that means i have to travel by road with my national i.d card
Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by bigtt76(f): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Great!

Mrkingzz:

Thanks alot, that means i have to travel by road with my national i.d card

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by iPrevail(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
This one wants to run.. Mr Man, stay in your ¢unt-try! undecided
Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by phibetakappa: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
LOL, You want to ran away from Nigeria. Well, things are not all that easy in Ghana but I think it's somehow better than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by Mrkingzz(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2016
bigtt76:
Great!

I heard i can use my student i.d card also, how true is that?
Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by Mrkingzz(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2016
iPrevail:
This one wants to run.. Mr Man, stay in your ¢unt-try! undecided
Lol, i can't stay here anymore
Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by Mrkingzz(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2016
phibetakappa:
LOL, You want to ran away from Nigeria. Well, things are not all that easy in Ghana but I think it's somehow better than Nigeria.
Yea, Ghana is better i think
Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by bigtt76(f): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2016
I don't think they still allow that at the border though but give it a try.

Mrkingzz:

I heard i can use my student i.d card also, how true is that?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: Travelling To Ghana by Mrkingzz(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
bigtt76:
I don't think they still allow that at the border though but give it a try.

Ok, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Decide First Before Traveling / United States Of Africa? African Union Launches All-africa Passport. / Tragic Auto Crash Cum Inferno Along Abaji-lokoja Express High Way (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.