Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Popular Nigerian Actor In Paternity Mess! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Actor In Paternity Mess! (894 Views)

Singer, Designer Myro In Paternity Test Mess, Abandons Lover, And Arrested / The Most Stylish Actor In Nigeria Is Jim Iyke / Popular Nigerian Actor In Paternity Mess! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian Actor In Paternity Mess! by hydiciousb: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Popular Nigerian Actor (Sholagbade Ololade Mustapha) is in a big mess as he welcomes a child, this time not from his wife but from his girlfriend Adewunmi. According to sources, it is his third child from different ladies.

The popular actor who was once accused of abandorning his 5-months old pregnant girlfriend was now celebrating the birth of the baby.

According to a source Sholagbade Ololade Mustapha was said to have three children from three different parents,but the actor denied the claims on instagram saying “i repeat these is my first and only son…if truly these women gave birth for me..please let them come out with their kids..i can’t deny what belongs to me.”

Mustapha Ololade who decided to remain silent about this matter latter opened up saying “you finally made me talk..you will see more of these my son’s pix and you will cry like a baby and please stop using fake page to tarnish my image “

More Pics: http://gossipbit.com/popular-nigerian-actor-in-paternity-trouble/
cc: lalasticlala

Re: Popular Nigerian Actor In Paternity Mess! by firstolalekan(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Actor In Paternity Mess! by Young03(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
na him be the first to do such

mtcheeew
Re: Popular Nigerian Actor In Paternity Mess! by queenoflafia(f): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Popular I don't know him shocked
Re: Popular Nigerian Actor In Paternity Mess! by goldbim(f): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Iranu,abasha.. grin.fifty naira where @thou? grin.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chike Ike Steps Out In Lovely Sheer Top & A Touch Of Yellow (photos) / Lady In Red! Kate Henshaw Wows In Red See-through Outfit / Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.