Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) (34547 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) / Efe, Helen Paul And Mr Ibu Feature In "Wawu", Nollywood Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Segadem(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin
Two handsome men

2 Likes

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by emerged01(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Capableben:
Ok

Do unto people as you want them to do unto you. When you create your own thread to enjoin people to download your song,when they start posting "ok" don't be offended.
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Stolen: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Igbo and Yoruba are not friends, let us not pretend, Yoruba need igbos but we don't need dem.

2 Likes

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Flashh:
Igbos can hate other tribes, but when money and business is involved, you're their best friend.

Not hitting at my friend (Mr Ibu). just referring to the bigots.
can yu just hear yourself?You are one of the reason why it seems we are not one in nigeria.How can you open your mouth and call a group of people bigots?

2 Likes

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Batlan01: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na 'ARINTAKITI' de movie go b.. make I jes wait

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Poseidon000: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Flashh:
Igbos can hate other tribes, but when money and business is involved, you're their best friend.

[size=13pt]
You're the bigot here.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by ckmayoca: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Flashh:

Then I think ur life revolve around nairaland if u think so. U r the bigot for mentioning igbos generally. I am the only igbo among among 50 others at my place of work and they all trust me more than they trust eaach other so why is that?

1 Like

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by gunther6(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Flashh:

You are the ultimate tribalist, The hate is common to both sides, no single tribe can be absolved in Nigeria... #letlovereign

2 Likes

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Toosure70: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
One Nigeria
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by 4stylz: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
What has this got to do with tribes now? Why not 2 nollywood actors..simple, the way we are going Ehhh, our children will have to ask people" are you igbo or Yoruba? so i can know if I can be friends with you.

Stop tribalism and stop trying to create it as well.
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by funkybully(f): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
[s]
Flashh:

[/s]

Anu! When it comes to Nollywood, tell me which tribe has featured tribes outside theirs like Igbos?

Most yoloba actors became popular and came to limelight after Igbo producers featured them. From jide kosoko, to funke Akindele, Desmond elliot etc
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by 4stylz: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Toosure70:
One Nigeria

You see the problem, what's the big deal if Yoruba & igbo making a movie? You sound like they are acting it to settle dispute between both tribes
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Flashh: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
goodvision12:
can yu just hear yourself?You are one of the reason why it seems we are not one in nigeria.How can you open your mouth and call a group of people bigots?
What nonsense is this one talking about? Just go school to learn compression.

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Flashh: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
You're the bigot here.
[/size]
Only bigots would quote against my post.

4 Likes

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Flashh: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Anu! When it comes to Nollywood, tell me which tribe has featured tribes outside theirs than Igbos?
Is your name bigot?
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by funkybully(f): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Flashh:
Is your name bigot?

Ask ur father!

2 Likes

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
shocked grin grin grin I will not miss dis one walahi shocked grin grin grin Sanyeri + Mr. Ibu = COMEDIC DISASTER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Flashh: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
ckmayoca:

Then I think ur life revolve around nairaland if u think so. U r the bigot for mentioning igbos generally. I am the only igbo among among 50 others at my place of work and they all trust me more than they trust eaach other so why is that?
Don't blame me for your lack of compression.

Bigots will always come out to pick points outta their asses. Jobless people. Always ready to point fingers.

What's my business with you're the only 1 among 50 at your place of work?
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Flashh: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
funkybully:

Ask ur father!
Eyah. A pained bigot is here for mentioning her name.

2 Likes

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by ckmayoca: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Flashh:

Don't blame me for your lack of compression.

Bigots will always come out to pick points outta their asses. Jobless people. Always ready to point fingers.

What's my business with you're the only 1 among 50 at your place of work?

Tribalism is ur blood sorry I quote u in first place.
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Flashh: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
ckmayoca:

Tribalism is ur blood sorry I quote u in first place.
It takes one to know one.

*Bunch of hypocrits*

1 Like

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by engreo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stolen:
Igbo and Yoruba are not friends, let us not pretend, Yoruba need igbos but we don't need dem.
u don't need them, but when they asked u people to leave there region, u guys started crying calling on icc to come and save ur useless ass from fashola, oba of lagos and Deji of Akure
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by ckmayoca: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Flashh:

It takes one to know one.

*Bunch of hypocrits*

That's not true. You can know them from their words.
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by danasjoe1: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
I trust my alaba boys to release the movie before the actual date it ought to be released..
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Flashh: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
ckmayoca:

That's not true. You can know them from there words.
Ignorance!

5 Likes

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Dosmay(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
AH.AH.AH.AH.AH.AH I GO LAUGH O.
Sanyeri+Mr ibu+Saka.
This one na gr8 hit o.
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by ckmayoca: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Flashh:
Ignorance!

Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Mu2ni(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
it will be fun-filled
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by CypherAde(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Its really great seeing to great actors from different tribes come together to make us laugh. And when a Yoruba mumu joins an Igbo mumu to act a comedy film, just know its gonna be mumu +++ Cant wait to see this movie, coz Itz gonna be dope.
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Chisos!!! This is a terrible combo...

Sanyeri, mr ibu, saka and oshodi oke. CHAI!!!
Re: Sanyeri And Mr. Ibu Feature In "Asiwaju" (Photos) by ckmayoca: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Flashh:
Ignorance!

After modifying ur buch... eheheh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates 30th Birthday Today With A Cute Photo / Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song / Nigerian Fans Taunt Iceland Before Today's Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.