Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu (38239 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by argob44(f): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
The devastating news is trending already about another former Super Eagles coach, Shuaibu Amodu who passed away four days after Stephen Keshi died.

Former skipper and legend, Kanu Nwankwor who played under Amodu Shuaibu is devastated as we all. See his tweet below

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/06/news-nwankwor-kanu-mourns-amodu.html

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by prinsam30: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Only God understands

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by kaffy4tope(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
God bless the dead[img][/img]

At the same time when you look at it all, you won't help but blame it all on GEJ.

He's the worst fin that has ever happened to this country. I dey vex angry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by Capableben(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Its really a matter of concern; two great men dying in a week.A humongous loss it is to we Nigerians and the world of sports. RIP to them.

Meanwhile, I have discovered the secret to being on FP, lol.. Now I am Third to Comment (TTC), expect to see me as FTC pretty soon....

My motivational and danceable track titled "Hold on" dropped recently, i assure that you will not regret downloading and listening to it.

http://tindeck.com/listen/xmmko

Thanks, I am MastaBen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by 360ng: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
[size=15pt]Samson SiaSia and Sunday Oliseh Should pray hard oh.. Cuz this wind that is blowing ehh.. May God help us all. [/size]

Rip ahmodu

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by villareal15(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by kixo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
it's still a shock to me that Coach Amodu Shuaibu is gone...*sobs*

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by orimsamsam(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
I no even understand wetin dey happen. Dis week is bad, numbers of death recorded dis week is alarming

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by WizydXkoba(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
kaffy4tope:

At the same time when you look at it all, you won't help but blame it all on GEJ.

GUY U NEED JESUS

30 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by karllemah44(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na wa..death just keep going to d wrong pple

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by Mologi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
I am back...after my long ban....i no its a female mod that banned me....because they too dey put mouth for my matter like awon iya aye....

Since my ban soo many people have died...starting from..

Muhammad Ali to
our Keshi and now Amodu....

So i am sending all my..

R.I.Pses......

Also dont forget that...

Mo n wa iyawo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by Abduletudaye(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Its just sad..really wished it was a rumour.. cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by Rapsainot(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by gradeA(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by brunofarad(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by 4nobody4every1: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by ibeekay49(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
The way these deaths are happening Chai! dere is God ooooo RIP Amodu.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by Coolhaywhy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Am sure Oliseh will be scared. ;DAm sure Oliseh will be scared.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by bigtt76(f): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
People won't understand. But had GEJ performed well during his tenure, we wouldn't have had to vote him out angry he got it on a platter of gold but mis-used the opportunity.

kaffy4tope:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by legendte(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rest on Great one. Thanks for taking us to the world cup twice.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by Britzdon(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
argob44:
The devastating news is trending already about another former Super Eagles coach, Shuaibu Amodu who passed away four days after Stephen Keshi died.

Former skipper and legend, Kanu Nwankwor who played under Amodu Shuaibu is devastated as we all. See his tweet below

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/06/news-nwankwor-kanu-mourns-amodu.html

Oteebele , Ke ife n'eme n'obodo naija bikozienu... ? nsogbu di kwa like dis oooo...

God help us

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by veekid(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
JUNE BEEN KILLING CELEBS LIKE ITS MOSQUITO Mohammed Ali Henrietta Kosoko Stephen Keshi Amodu Shuaibu's
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
So sad,Rip to the dead.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by silverman99: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rip Amodu
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by Obiohai: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
How do people reason? This kaffy is all well with you? They didn't die during GEJ's period and now, one year into buharis governance, they die and GEJ is to blame.
You have a problem. Seek help
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by debicy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
@at dt man above me, if u shit na GEJ, if u mess na Him, when did GEJ turn to death?

U for don sit down dey observe
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by kennyddonn(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
papilo u and ur o'yigboos grammar....
person wey dey sell for ladipo sef sabi pass u
(all this deaths)

May God grants u eternal repose
shuaibu amodu

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by ezelos(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
I know I am a damn novice, but I was just wondering why Oliseh resigned over what he said about occultic powers.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by ayinde2ade(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
kaffy4tope:

IS LIKE U ARE NOT NORMAL AT ALL
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by looseweight: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Who is next ?

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ghost of 1984 haunting Nigeria .... The curse of Buhhaarri .... over to those that brought the evil days back.

Bad News Era cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Is The First Manager To Win UCL, Europa & Conference League / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career / John Utaka Wins Japanese League Highest Goalscorer Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.