Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks (48262 Views)

Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta / Governor Dickson Enjoying A Boat Ride In Niger Delta Creeks. PICS / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by passionate88: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:
TOMPOLO is way too rich to be hiding in the creeks. This report is fake. This is conjured by insular minds that have not travelled out of the southwest. They don't hide in creeks.

Many south western persons don't even have an imaginary picture of what a creek looks like, if you know, then you will agree to what am saying.

Tompolo has a private jet, has a private island, has investments in 5 countries. He made well over $2.5billion from legal contracts awarded to him by NIMASA. You think with all this, creek is where he will choose to live. Sambisa forest is bigger than the creeks. One area surveillance will bring out hide outs of the militants.
go and do aerial surveillance
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is it about finding tompolo or its about stopping niger/delta avrngers
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Lighthouseman: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
One word for Nigeria........... FAILED STATE!
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Theoflux(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Erriga fans dey here so? Una remember dis verse for one of song which says: "from the str3t to the creek u too Tompolo..."
The aged-nigga don leave str3t enter creek.
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Theoflux(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Theoflux:
Erriga fans dey here so? Una remember dis verse for one of him song which says: "from the str3t to the creek u too Tompolo..."
The aged-nigga[Milli.Tompolo] don leave str3t enter creek.
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by marlockj: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:
TOMPOLO is way too rich to be hiding in the creeks. This report is fake. This is conjured by insular minds that have not travelled out of the southwest. They don't hide in creeks.

Many south western persons don't even have an imaginary picture of what a creek looks like, if you know, then you will agree to what am saying.

Tompolo has a private jet, has a private island, has investments in 5 countries. He made well over $2.5billion from legal contracts awarded to him by NIMASA. You think with all this, creek is where he will choose to live. Sambisa forest is bigger than the creeks. One area surveillance will bring out hide outs of the militants.

He cnt Leav d country.....he cn Evn use d private jets..

All account blocked...

Asset blocked...

You are saying a different tin
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
I thought PMB could not go due to EAR INFECTION undecided
Who we go believe nau
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by biltem: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hmmmm, it is rather unfortunate that most of thus guys and sideline commentators did not witness Nigeria civil war. Their elders that saw it know what it is hence they kept cautioning them to follow the path of peace. They felt they are capable because of the weapons they have amazed all through year of Jonathan. We are watching but he that a coconut is broken on his head does not stay or alive to eat out of it. They will think it is an America movie.

again we are watching and waiting to see how thing evolve.
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Topshow2010(m): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
tdayof:

Even Obama had to sneak into Afghanistan to praise his troops. If he had gone without sneaking, Al Qaeda will definitely strike an attack which will involve casualties too but Obama will leave there safe.

No matter what, a presidential security isn't what you can toy with. The security forces won't mind the amount of damage innocent civilians will experience.

You are very much correct ,the unfortunate incidence at Kaduna dt involved d chief of army staff and d shittes comes to mind .Just imagine d life of a 'mere' COAS was threatened ,we all knew d consequences not to talk of d life of d president and commander in chief been threatened;I cnt just imagine wat d outcome wud be!
Honestly I so much doff my hat for President Buhari for his patience and maturity towards d actions of d so called militants so far ,I believe if it were to be OBJ ,he wud av dealt wit dem witout recourse to d innocent poverty stricken villagers who re d ones rily feeling d heat.
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Neoguru4: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro those boys that make grammatical error are pipeline network engineers??

Only a super great pipeline integrity manager will have such knowledge and believe me he won't leave over 80m per year for this rubbish

This is just too obvious tompolo is behind this
So is Tompolo now a network pipeline engineer?
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by mrvitalis(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Neoguru4:
So is Tompolo now a network pipeline engineer?

He was given the map as part of his contract to secure them.... Donr u get that??
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Ready4watever: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
johnPollock:
e don be for naija
buhari is daft to knw dat wen smokes comes out of a building,it may mean fire....
Leave this young man alone,what has he done to deserve dead or alive threat from you guys
Niger delta has been neglected for so long,if it were the Hausas or the yo'robbers that have
The oil that is putting the Niger delta into problems,would they allow people from the
South south to even come close,a word is enough for the wise!,,,enough of this blood shed
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Ready4watever: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
biltem:
Hmmmm, it is rather unfortunate that most of thus guys and sideline commentators did not witness Nigeria civil war. Their elders that saw it know what it is hence they kept cautioning them to follow the path of peace. They felt they are capable because of the weapons they have amazed all through year of Jonathan. We are watching but he that a coconut is broken on his head does not stay or alive to eat out of it. They will think it is an America movie.

again we are watching and waiting to see how thing evolve.
Mind the way you make accusations here Iil boi,this is a social media,not a soccer studio
Be warned!do not call goodluck Jonathan again in your unpatriotic jibes!
I witnessed Biafra genocide,that was never a war,do you not know the meaning of war
Igbos were killed ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Neoguru4: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

He was given the map as part of his contract to secure them.... Donr u get that??
was Tompolo the only individual that was given contract?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by ripbubu: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
ClintonDal:
Folk tales from the lower Niger undecided
All I see here is speculations from the usual source who doesn't want to be named.
US advice Baba not the visit Ogoniland undecided undecided undecided do these people actually think every Nigerian is a dunce?
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Ola64(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
ADVICE TO ND AVENGERS: Keep on keeping on.

Pls don't listen to anybody advising you against pipeline vandalization. Keep it up. Deal with Buhari(Pharaoh), APC & northern hegemony. Destroy your land so that the people of Katsina will suffer. Before you detonate the next bomb & blow up the next pipeline, think again.

The Ogoni land is getting cleaned up & soon commercial fishing will commence. Your friend in Enugu that is urging you on is going back to farm, Enugu will soon be one of the leading producers of banana & pineapple in the world in collaboration with a Mexican company.

Your friend in Lagos is urging you on to destroy ur land but he is going to Kebbi to get farmlands for rice farming. Meanwhile they have also started drilling oil in Lagos. Wait, Kebbi will soon feed the whole country & export. Tuta absoluta attacked Kano, Jigawa & some northern states & you catch cold in your Creek. Your brother in Edo will soon be supplying the whole country with tomatoes due to Igbinedion university.

Are you thinking already?

Norway want to eliminate all cars using fossil fuel by 2025.
The world is moving on my brothers. You think you are sabotaging Buhari but he is gradually settling down into govt. Boko haram has been largely decapitated & the world recognizes that. Anti corruption fight is progressing.

About 3 trillion naira was announced recently as recovered & frozen loots. That's money stolen by the love of your life. Money that could have been used to develop the Creek. Money that would have connected you with roads, bridges & other amenities.

They stole it & gave you guns to go into the Creeks. How many among the love of your life can spend a night with you where you are right now? Where are their children?

I heard your beloved PDP has zone presidency to the north for 2019 election. The same north you so much hate. The same north that is dominating you. Can't you see they are just deceiving you? You are not their concern. Their concern is the loots from the oil produced on your land.

They don't care if you destroyed the land. They have no plan to live there. How many refineries have they built for you with all the looting. They love you so much to keep you on 65k per month but cannot give you basic education to emancipate you. Are their children handling guns and sleeping in the creeks with you?

Pls don't drop your arms. Destroy the environment to get at Buhari. But when you are alone pls read this over again.

Dr Ben.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by mrvitalis(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Neoguru4:
was Tompolo the only individual that was given contract?
That axis?? Yes
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Raymie(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Osinbade the Abobaku. It is you that dying fit na. Clap for yourself. Abobaku's people, hope yhu have a replacement for yhur new 'fall guy'.
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Neoguru4: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

That axis?? Yes
How about pipelines that have been torched by NDA?
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Emmanuel999(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Topshow2010 post=46489145]

You are very much correct ,the unfortunate incidence at Kaduna dt involved d chief of army staff and d shittes comes to mind .Just imagine d life of a 'mere' COAS was threatened ,we all knew d consequences not to talk of d life of d president and commander in chief been threatened;I cnt just imagine wat d outcome wud be!
Honestly I so much doff my hat for President Buhari for his patience and maturity towards d actions of d so called militants so far ,I believe if it were to be OBJ ,he wud av dealt wit dem witout recourse to d innocent poverty stricken villagers who re d ones rily feeling d heat. N.B. The life of the COAS is not a 'mere' life, you can play or toil with. He can give orders that can sabotage a govt or even through a successful coup to remove the govt of a state e.g Egypt. Let us all pray for a peaceful co-existence or successful break up without war or killings because there will be great casualties on both sides.
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by mrvitalis(m): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Neoguru4:
How about pipelines that have been torched by NDA?
All of them were once under tompolo's watch
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by masseratti: 1:51am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:

wetin south westerners do you for Christ sake?
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by efficiencie(m): 1:53am On Jun 12, 2016
...it appears many are calling for a war! Those that cannot bear a knife cut are cheering armed men on both sides - the Nigerian Army vs the NDA...I trust that the sons and daughters of the rich and powerful elite would be commenting from the US via social media while they watch their country go up in flames as in a war movie while the sons and daughters from middle and lower class families will be forced to choose between taking up arms to survive or wait till they face a horrifying fate...

As for me i pray: Every man or woman, boy or girl irrespective of tribe or ethnicity profiting wickedly and secretly from the carnage and hardship in Nigeria will have their names wiped out from under the heavens like Amalek and Nigeria will thrive in unity and faith, in peace and progress in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by saintdennis(m): 4:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Icecomrade:

Your soldiers are cowards. They can't near the creeks. They ll rather go to the village to harress innocent people. That's the only place they express their brevity

Like I said u know NOTHING about war.

Going to the creeks will be suicide, that CAN ONLY HAPPEN WHEN A WAR IS DECLARED.

Cos then there'll be enough support forces to cordon off the area, do u rily think soldiers can navigate the creeks better than these militants?

The military will obviously readjust it's tactics to meet the demands of the upcoming ND campaign.

Well no worries like I said when the real battle starts don't be a cry baby.

If u call our military cowards what of u.s military that won't go near the afghan, Pakistan mountains where terrorist are hiding? U know nothing!
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Neoguru4: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

All of them were once under tompolo's watch
How do you know? Are you one of them?
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by mrvitalis(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Neoguru4:
How do you know? Are you one of them?
Bro do u have Google?? Use it
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by yemisat: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2016
dre11:
‘ Libya travel report diversionary ’
Agip ’ s facility bombed
How US intelligence aborted Buhari ’ s Ogoni trip

https://newtelegraphonline.com/tompolo-still-hiding-delta-creeks/
Hmmmm, I strongly believe these SS governors know them
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by project7(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Icecomrade:

I didn't know the explosion of pipeline was as hurtful as the numerous of innocent souls in this country.

Just learning new things daily.

Same here.
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2016
I'm surprised nobody has noticed the fact most of the intelligence was gotten from the United States which took the message further to warn our president not to travel to which he listened. I'm surprised the United Kingdom our former colonial masters pledge to provide jobs to indigenous Nigerians and no one bates an eyelid.
To those who say our country is a sovereign nation I laugh at you all, this country is still under colonial rule albeit a modernized version - see how they control your number one citizen who shamelessly is under their beck and call. Remember he has made more foreign trips than explore the corners of his own backyard.
A shame Africa, your giant forever sleeps.
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by megaik: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:

Have u been to the Creek before?
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Themandator: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:

I thin you are the one that is downplaying the size of the creek.. have you been to big warri or 911 before? You saw all those mangroves along the way?

The creek I'd only accessible to those with the heart... There are parts those can't be seen from the air.. The shrubs are so thick, the reptiles are so bigbigEverything has size out if the ordinary
Re: Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks by Themandator: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2016
saintdennis:

Like I said u know NOTHING about war.

Going to the creeks will be suicide, that CAN ONLY HAPPEN WHEN A WAR IS DECLARED.

Cos then there'll be enough support forces to cordon off the area, do u rily think soldiers can navigate the creeks better than these militants?

The military will obviously readjust it's tactics to meet the demands of the upcoming ND campaign.

Well no worries like I said when the real battle starts don't be a cry baby.

If u call our military cowards what of u.s military that won't go near the afghan, Pakistan mountains where terrorist are hiding? U know nothing!

Not matter what is given to the Nigerian army I can bet you they will never enter deep into those creeks.... They might stay in the safe waters and fire rounds after rounds of different warheads but to go in and check the damage is something else.

We are talking about water that if anything causes you to fall off your boat, you are as good as dead.

Ask any soldier that was there during the warri crisis... It takes the strength of the heart to survive that Creek... And a strange won't be in a hurry to run into dark creeks that you don't see anything just cold and quietness all through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares New Photos After Being Blasted For His Outfit In Switzerland / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech / Content Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.