Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url (1367 Views)

Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
I've seen and heard many bloggers talk about linda ikeji's blog that she's on a FREE DOMAIN and still hitting it, and that they too can also do it!
But most people didnt knew Linda does have a custom domain! I mean not lindaikeji..com

here is it at www.lindaikejisblog.com
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by akinswaggs(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tuham:
I've seen and heard many bloggers talk about linda ikeji's blog that she's on a FREE DOMAIN and still hitting it, and that they too can also do it!
But most people didnt knew Linda does have a custom domain! I mean not lindaikeji..com

What have yoy been smoking lately?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by frank417: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
so na the reason u create new thread be this? lol
na today u dey know?
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
I came here thinking OP would say her blog was demonic only to find out he's more brain-dead.
She is not on a custom domain, Google now gives the option of customizing blog names. She still spends 0.00 naira hosting the blog while making full profit from what people consider a hobby.
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by resultcase(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
charix:
I came here thinking OP would say her blog was demonic only to find out he's more brain-dead.
She is not on a custom domain.

The OP deserves serious 100 lashes of koboko! I think he has d right to share 3% of it with u.

Linda is on a custom domain. She's nt using the free sub domain. That'll only redirect to her custom domain.

She doesn't pay for hosting but surely pays for d domain name.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lols... Which cave u d hide since?
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Mr2kay2: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tuham:

you need some milk

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by BestIncomeLane(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
If you are serious about blogging, get a paid website.
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 12, 2016
akinswaggs:

What have yoy been smoking lately?
Smoking?
*smells my mouth*
Nothing bro :/
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 12, 2016
frank417:
so na the reason u create new thread be this? lol
na today u dey know?

na the reason i create this thread oh,
the rate at which some bloggers dey mention linda's free custom domain to my ear is very alarming recently
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 12, 2016
charix:
She is not on a custom domain, Google now gives the option of customizing blog names. She still spends 0.00 naira hosting the blog while making full profit from what people consider a hobby.

@charix, i think my brain-dead is still better than your brain-live!
I ain't talking 'bout hosting here but C-U-S-T-O-M DOMAIN!
i knew the platform she's using more well than you do
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2016
resultcase:

The OP deserves serious 100 lashes of koboko! I think he has d right to share 3% of it with u.

Linda is on a custom domain. She's nt using the free sub domain. That'll only redirect to her custom domain.

She doesn't pay for hosting but surely pays for d domain name.

when you understand what i meant, why do i still deserve the 100 lashes?
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 12, 2016
jboy73:
Lols... Which cave u d hide since?

i don know for a long time (probably before you even knew) but recently, lots of upcoming bloggers are buzzing it in my ear since they don't know
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2016
Mr2kay2:
you need some milk
i'll be glad if you gimme some
but please make it in cartons!
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Tuham:

@charix, i think my brain-dead is still better than your brain-live!
I ain't talking 'bout hosting here but C-U-S-T-O-M DOMAIN!
i knew the platform she's using more well than you do
My friend, take several seats. I was only pointing out the obvious: you created a useless thread.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2016
charix:

My friend, take several seats. I was only pointing out the obvious: you created a useless thread.

Well, you ought have added ''for you''. but not for someone else. Just cos you knew something doesn't implies others know it too
Be Calm joor
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by resultcase(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2016
Tuham:

when you understand what i meant, why do i still deserve the 100 lashes?

Cos it's not worth creating a thread.
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tuham:

Well, you ought have added ''for you''. but not for someone else. Just cos you knew something doesn't implies others know it too
Be Calm joor
Nobody here's admitted to learning anything new. Probably you have but not me nor any one else's learned something. If anything I dropped IQ points reading this of which replying back to back's reducing it further. Abeg, I visit this forum for knowledge, leave me alone.
Re: What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
resultcase:

Cos it's not worth creating a thread.
if the thread is not opened, how would they know?
Would you continue typing the fact to each one of them (assume they're many).

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander's Facebook Page Goes Beyond Facebook Friends Limit (pics) / Need Help In Creating A Website Portal / One Click Install Of Wordpress Website And Hosting At 0.00 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.