Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

In Need Of Toyota Camry Muscle Gear Box - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Need Of Toyota Camry Muscle Gear Box (1348 Views)

I Need To Fix My Gear Box. / Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit / Preventive Maintance Tips : Automatic Gear Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Toyota Camry Muscle Gear Box by bayulala(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please can anyone recommend a very reliable dealer where I can get a 13pin gearbox for my Toyota Camry muscle 2007.2.4ltr engine. Thanks
Re: In Need Of Toyota Camry Muscle Gear Box by Inception(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
What happened to yours if I may ask?
Re: In Need Of Toyota Camry Muscle Gear Box by mayor2013: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
What's the problem with yours
Re: In Need Of Toyota Camry Muscle Gear Box by Autopartz: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
For information on the price of the Gearbox you can contact suppliers directly by visiting the website:

www.autopartz.com (main site) and take the following steps:

Select Toyota(Make); Camry(Model) and then 2007(Year)

Subsequently, visit the "Transmission/Gearbox" category under the 'browse categories' column and click on Gearbox(Complete)

All the suppliers of Bumper for Toyota Camry 2007 registered with us would be displayed, either New/tokunbo

You can then click on the contact information of any of the suppliers of your choice to get the price.

Currently, there are 6 suppliers. 4 are in Ladipo, Mushin and 2 are in Olowu, Ikeja

Please share your experience with us.

Thanks
Autopartz.com (Nigeria's premier auto parts marketplace)
Re: In Need Of Toyota Camry Muscle Gear Box by bayulala(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Autopartz:
For information on the price of the Gearbox you can contact suppliers directly by visiting the website:

www.autopartz.com (main site) and take the following steps:

Select Toyota(Make); Camry(Model) and then 2007(Year)

Subsequently, visit the "Transmission/Gearbox" category under the 'browse categories' column and click on Gearbox(Complete)

All the suppliers of Bumper for Toyota Camry 2007 registered with us would be displayed, either New/tokunbo

You can then click on the contact information of any of the suppliers of your choice to get the price.

Currently, there are 6 suppliers. 4 are in Ladipo, Mushin and 2 are in Olowu, Ikeja

Please share your experience with us.

Thanks
Autopartz.com (Nigeria's premier auto parts marketplace)
Thanks for the information
I appreciate
Re: In Need Of Toyota Camry Muscle Gear Box by bayulala(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2016
Inception:
What happened to yours if I may ask?
Recently got the car(used) but the gearbox has been changed and not to the specified one.
The gear shifts somehow OK, but since my mechanic told me the gearbox on the car isn't the original I have had the mind to change it
Re: In Need Of Toyota Camry Muscle Gear Box by bayulala(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2016
mayor2013:
What's the problem with yours
Recently got the car(used) but the gearbox has been changed and not to the specified one.
The gear shifts somehow OK, but since my mechanic told me the gearbox on the car isn't the original I have had the mind to change it
Re: In Need Of Toyota Camry Muscle Gear Box by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
bayulala:

How does your mechanic know the original, the camry shares same gear box with other toyota and lexus brands.

i think you need to change that mechanic. angry

(1) (Reply)

SOLD !! Clean and sound Toyota Camry 2008 Nigerian use 4 grab #2.55million / Where Do I Get Air Fuel Ratio Sensor Honda Accord 2007 In Abuja? / LEXUS ES 300 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.