Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

"Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren (1844 Views)

Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / Toolz & Tunde Demuren Arrives South Africa For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by deymoh(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Toolz Oniru-Demuren flaunts his handsome husband, Captain Demuren, on her Instagram wall, shared his photo and asked if she could ping him on Whatsapp.

Toolz shared the photo and wrote:

"Well hello there... Can I ping you on whatsup smiles"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGhGSO9E3Yx

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by deymoh(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
hmm
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by Benjom(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ok, Toolz, we have seen the wedding gift o... Lobatan. Simply put, the picture is connotative.
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nawo....shockedshockedshocked

Why she come dey take permission before she ping dey husband,_______Issorit

1 Like

Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dem don day ping for whatsapp ?
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by flexyfit(f): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
love dey chack her.....
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by theshaderoom: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
This Tunde head sha! grin
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by DRISKLEF(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
The girl is the one inlove with the boy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by TPAND(f): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Toolz should learn from Tiwa and Toke.

The similarity with all of you is that your name starts with a T.
I hope it doesn't become 3T's - The three wonder women of failed and broken marriages

1 Like

Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by axortedbabe(f): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
This bros sef
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tools and attention seeking are like

Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
All dis nonsense show off.. Abeg it's not by showing off. .. later we will start hearing another news

2 Likes

Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
nawa oo
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by lordcyl3(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
the man is really handsome and a dream man to ladies... but she should rather keep the bullshit to herself or eat a strong poo.....
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by graciella(f): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hmm Toolz FLAUNTS HIS handsome husband. Abeg when did Toolz become a MAN?
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by FlySly05: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
I still don't get why they put so much effort into the wedding ceremony only yo give up at the first sign of crack in the marriage. This is just calisthenics to me, let them come back here and display the same "love" and "affection" when the marriage trials and tribulations kick start. FYI I'm not hating on them.
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by CAPSLOCKED: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
IS THAT TOOLS' HUSBAND?

HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY PENΙS WHEN I SHAVE. cool
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by PrivateInvestig: 1:23am On Jun 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Tools and attention seeking are like

This man don suffer for una hand cheesy
Re: "Well Hello There...can I Ping You On Whatsapp?" Toolz Tells Capt. Demuren by Jay542(m): 1:54am On Jun 12, 2016
deymoh:
Toolz Oniru-Demuren flaunts his handsome husband, Captain Demuren, on her Instagram wall, shared his photo and asked if she could ping him on Whatsapp.

Toolz shared the photo and wrote:

"Well hello there... Can I ping you on whatsup smiles"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGhGSO9E3Yx

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

K

(1) (Reply)

Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara. / Have You Heard Of Tinsel Star Actress Funmi Holder Lately? / Davido Looking Stylish In Jeans For Pepsi Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.