Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (82136 Views)

N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by tbaba1234: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
jamalnation:
Make Fed Govt no waste persin time abeg make dem jst divide the 500billion by 500 thousand make dey share giv boys abeg

It is about training people to make them productive... That is far more valuable than the cash, you will receive.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by graciella(f): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
anthney87:
If you are a wise and sensible graduate you won't apply for the teachers corp cos of 23,000 pay. I advise go get a skill and the knowledge to excellent in ur future.
Rem it is a contract stuff for two years. his can u a graduate who studied engineering medicals etc go be a teacher waste ur time and knowledge doing a job out if ur profession that won't benefit u. pick a skill related to ur course get trained and excel it will transform u.

I bu anumanu. teaching job is not a waste of time. if your teachers didn't teach you, you would have been onirm olodo.

8 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by DisGuy: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Emekamex:
I don't like the fact that this program is only 2 years. So what happens later after graduates complete the program?

You can always use your 2yrs teaching experience for example to apply for a full time teaching positions in private or public school hopefully with better pay package.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by graciella(f): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
What even happened to the SureP Programme? did they DUMP it?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Another source of income loading for me... Make I apply sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Skseries: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirdimayG:
The question is that after the service where will they employ
the idea of the program is to keep u engaged and busy, so that u won't be relying on ur parents for feeding and some small stuffs after service. during the course of the program u can seek for job, or gather a little from the stipend to start a business of ur own, or go for some training to help urslf. engagement that's the idea, u have no idea what 23k can do for newly graduate some times I have friends who rely on their parent for feeding after skul now imagine going out and coming in and u don't av to burden ur parent with food money, money for card and all that. beside ni b by force to go Na.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by clogogo(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
How can someone get access to their site now
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Ukeachu1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
romzyxy:
[code][/code]

It's not replacing nysc. It's another programme just like nysc where skills acquisition ll take place in various departments for the duration of two years with a salary of 23k.

sure. but am hoping it does.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by DisGuy: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
clogogo:
How can someone get access to their site now

http://npower.gov.ng/
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Senrealone: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
ff
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Skseries: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
anthney87:
If you are a wise and sensible graduate you won't apply for the teachers corp cos of 23,000 pay. I advise go get a skill and the knowledge to excellent in ur future.
Rem it is a contract stuff for two years. his can u a graduate who studied engineering medicals etc go be a teacher waste ur time and knowledge doing a job out if ur profession that won't benefit u. pick a skill related to ur course get trained and excel it will transform u.
lol if they were to pay u 200k for a job not related to ur discipline will u reject it? how many ppl in company are doing jobs that relate to their course of study. I av a friend who studied micro biology few months from now he will be working in a branch. and is ppl like u that will come online and say bsc proves u are vast in every aspect.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by SirdimayG(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Skseries:
the idea of the program is to keep u engaged and busy, so that u won't be relying on ur parents for feeding and some small stuffs after service. during the course of the program u can seek for job, or gather a little from the stipend to start a business of ur own, or go for some training to help urslf. engagement that's the idea, u have no idea what 23k can do for newly graduate some times I have friends who rely on their parent for feeding after skul now imagine going out and coming in and u don't av to burden ur parent with food money, money for card and all that. beside ni b by force to go Na.

Thanks bro.. God bless u ...can o'level apply for it??
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by chumaster(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
islamics:

Off course you will move if you have better offer. I think one of the aim of the scheme is to keep one engaged with skills while searching for job.
Can some of us waiting to be mobilised for NYSC batch B apply for any of the program? I mean npower Innovate that last for 3months?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by treachiz(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dem say 1hr more wit few minutes More I cnt wait 2 apply 4 my guy
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by jamalnation(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
tbaba1234:

It is about training people to make them productive... That is far more valuable than the cash, you will receive.

some tin wer dem no go ever implement e go beta make dem share am Dan make few thieves chop dis money go
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Engrobiorah(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirdimayG:

No undecided
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by rapheasco(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i]space blocked.....siddon dey sip ma sobo with hot meat pie ;Dspace blocked.....siddon dey sip ma sobo with hot meat pie
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
You people can finally see why I think nairaland is anti-intellectual. A scheme aimed at reducing poverty and increasing skill-repertoire amongst unemployed graduates is getting shouted down by an ignorant few.
Some people are not destined for good things in life because they would use their own hands to tear it down.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by jossytech(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
If #20b is budget for graduate is dat bad, and tht will be #40k per month and 13,888 individual each state, d govt just like using pls like slave treating nigerians like goat you feed today ans sell tommorow in market, esp d so called graduate, road side mechanic better em and Instead of em to say no n demand what u deserve, Em go quickly rush am like hungary kid rushing indomie
Here is the analysis
#20b÷500k=40k for each graduate, #240b a year for our teaming youth annually is not bad at all, our annual budget is #6trillion right men, where dose trillion go enter only God knows coz, 360 members of national assembly gulp #150b annually, #240b for 500,000 Nigerian Youth & Graduate not bad at all beside, d fund will also help their immediate families if not extended as well as friends. God help Nigerian hardworking Youth and may He bless em

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Skseries: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirdimayG:

to my understanding I tink is for graduate, really didn't dig deep into it, cus am currently doing IT. bt am sure some here can help u out with better info. so stick around
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by olubenjazzy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirdimayG:

It's for Graduates (according to Wat i've read)
And If u go tru d comments above. U will see people talking about NYSC version 2.0.

Abi na which kind o'level u dey talk about na?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by joshrare(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello fellow grads....
Let's just hope this NYSC season 2 is successful and not politicized like other FG empowerment programme...

But then let's not all focus on the teacher corps or whatever it is called, there are other programe under it that can help develop oneself... Like the skill aspect where u have software development, hardware, graphic etc

Its high time we stop living from hand to mouth....
...A word is enough for a change of destiny....

Above all, I wish us all success in every positive endeavor.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by treachiz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Yea non graduate can apply ooo.. eg d Builders portals nd creative bla bla bla..... bt m sure non graduate can apply... chek d Criteria na, u will see it
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by ladyF(f): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
islamics:

Haba! I guess you are speaking in parables.
Not parables Sir cry #Can'tWait
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by easiest(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
The detail here:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by anthney87: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Icecream4U:
pick a skill and get trained? Lolz, with which money? Or, are you going to be trained for free?
I guess u and the rest who commented didn't understand simply what I meant.
I am advising you pick skills category and not teaching category in the scheme.
Working outside your field is not bad but in this case am sugesting you take advantage of the opportunity of getting a federal govt skills cert u can use anywhere without discrimination.
Anyway only the matured will understand what I meant.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by SirdimayG(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Thanks to everyone on this thread and also who viewed and presently viewing it.... First time on front oage

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by pagorino(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
still observing....app loading... cool
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by dollarnaira: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Emekamex:
I don't like the fact that this program is only 2 years. So what happens later after graduates complete the program?

To gain experience and become employable bc most graduates dont v experience in a related field.A sensible person dat knows how to manage can save sth from dis.Ppu do jobs of 15k these days plus savings.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by gfullmoon(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
This Programme is just to breach the experience gap. Most jobs today they will be demanding for 1-10 years cognate experience. This is where this Programme can be help. And this Programme will not stop you from applying or getting employed elsewhere permanently. Once you get another permanent job you tender your resignation letter. That's the difference between this Programme and NYSC. For those unemployed Graduates this Programme is better than nothing or idleness except if you are the type that your parent still pay between 50-150k monthly for upkeep, because you are already "employed" partially. Don't mind most people condemning this Programme just because it was made by APC , they will still apply at your back.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Femich18(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Emekamex:
You go don get job by Gods grace before that time elapse nah...or u don't believe it?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Femich18(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
graciella:
What even happened to the SureP Programme? did they DUMP it?
Hahaha somtin Wey Baba don scrap tey tey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.