Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son (35729 Views)

Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by sasxy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Destined2win:
JOin me as I pray this evening, Your mother will not bury you, you will bury your mother when she is very old.....Amen!
AMIN O

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by smileysmiles(f): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
People cannot mourn in peace anymore because of "social media"

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by 124mumsy: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
thnx. But I'm slim.
better still, you are a slim fit cow

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Awwwwww this can be painful sha. Take heart mama.

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by ngoben(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
My father I and ma fellow nairalanders will nt bury our children.bt dey will bury us @our own old age...can't even imagine what dat woman is going tru right now.take hrt mama...God knows best...

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by MoneyGreen(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
124mumsy:
better still, you are a slim fit cow
Osee omo iya

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by Btruth: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Destined2win:
JOin me as I pray this evening, Your mother will not bury you, you will bury your mother when she is very old.....Amen!
Amin oooo Jesu. Iya mii o ni sin mi ooo, emi naa oni fii owo mii gbe awon omo mi sin oooo. Thank you for the prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by omonnakoda: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
124mumsy:
u are a fat fool!
Why the abuse ? You both see the world from a different perspective ,The fact you are on the internet does not give you licence for insolence .Is that how you talk to people in real life?

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by Xeedorf: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
mstcw, nonsense.. Anybody can bury anybody.. Anybody can die any damn time.. RIP Amodu Shuaibu.
WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR BRAIN?

2 Likes

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by MoneyGreen(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Xeedorf:
WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR BRAIN?
in your dad's anus

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by amdoyin82(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Destined2win:
amen

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by CioAngels(f): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mama, His grace will continually be your strength. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by notoriousbabe: 12:25am On Jun 12, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Adura ni pe ki omo sin ni

Bowa lase so pe ki obi sin omo re
Omo ni yo gbeyin wa o, a o ni gbeyin omo wa
kai seun and lalasticlala dis babe is using her native language to abuse you

1 Like

Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by amber222(f): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Destined2win:
BIG AMENNNNNN O AND WILL NOT BURY OUR OWN CHILDREN TOO
Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by chiswagz: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ebonyi state University is turning to some thing else because cult guys does not allow us yo rest again. It made many people to miss their Exams.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jon Mikel Obi Joins Kuwait SC After Leaving Stoke City / "I Would Have Committed Suicide" - Arsene Wenger / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.