Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Expose On Niger Delta Avengers (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expose On Niger Delta Avengers (pictures) (4995 Views)

America Will Know:American Journalist Expose On Tinubu and Kashamu Drug Past / Intel on the Avengers (pictures) / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expose On Niger Delta Avengers (pictures) by thelastmediator: 5:01am On Jun 12, 2016
The script has tompolo written all over it from day one. Thesame people telling us that tompolo is now in Libya and they will get him, all of a sudden made a U turn asking FG to defreeze his account grin. I knew no group can pull a stunt of that magnitude without consulting the king of the creeks. The biggest blow to him wasn't termination of his pipeline contract, it was denying him access to his loot.
Re: Expose On Niger Delta Avengers (pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Tompolo debunked this today in a press statement.

https://www.nairaland.com/3160774/stop-bombings-tompolo-begs-avengers
oga this tactics is stale already. I used the same thing in secondary and uni, na me go dey do u na me go still dey beg for you. Who does he think he is fooling? Or what did NDA KEEP MENTIONING his name and that of Kanu and dasuki that Fg should drop the allegation against them?
Re: Expose On Niger Delta Avengers (pictures) by AdedayoDapo: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2016
andresia:
See the following tweets from a group, Voice Delta. I hope the security intelligence in the country can do something about this.

My yoruba muslim brother, thank you for this expose. That Voice delta is also a good muslim brother.
We must get these guys who are blowing pipelines and making life difficult for we muslims in this country. Oil in bayelsa must continue to belong to jigawa. Insha allahu!

1 Like

Re: Expose On Niger Delta Avengers (pictures) by andresia(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
AdedayoDapo:

My yoruba muslim brother, thank you for this expose. That Voice delta is also a good muslim brother.
We must get these guys who are blowing pipelines and making life difficult for we muslims in this country. Oil in bayelsa must continue to belong to jigawa. Insha allahu!

Buzz off, you Arrow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Killings: My Old Friend Has Finally Lost His Mind - Fani-kayode / Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now / Obasanjo React To Na Dem Dey Rush Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.