Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

British Charged With Murdering Woman In Kenya - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Charged With Murdering Woman In Kenya (557 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos / Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband / Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

British Charged With Murdering Woman In Kenya by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
British businessman has been charged with the murder of a woman at his mansion as it emerged that she was shot from behind, according to her relatives who have seen the post-mortem report.

Former Deloitte executive Richard Alden, 52, appeared in court in Nairobi after the death of Kenyan national Grace Wangechi Kinyanjui, 42, on June 4 in Nairobi's affluent Karen district.

Read more...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/10/british-businessman-richard-alden-charged-with-murdering-woman-i/

Re: British Charged With Murdering Woman In Kenya by fuckpro: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Blackmail motivated I presume
Re: British Charged With Murdering Woman In Kenya by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
fuckpro:
Blackmail motivated I presume
Hopefully more details of motive will start trickling with time. But they lived together for quite a while.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Teacher Husband To Death, Removes His Intestine (graphic Photo) / Unbelievable:three Friends Rape 17-year-old Girl In Lagos / Transaction Of $2 Billion From Nigeria (UBA) To Turkey (failed Coup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.