Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? (4389 Views)

Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? / Ondo Elections: Yoruba Muslims Threaten Political Revolt / "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by ImpersonatorSS: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

That was the way the whole of kwara state came to be. Open r.a.pe of all girls to give birth to all of them ugly being s

Ilorin is not equivalent to Kwara state?
Nevertheless, Enugu is more or less Fulani grazing reserve and the women war spoils.
Are you a dull@rd?

1 Like

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by DaFlash: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
YORUBAS DON'T NEED THE ARMY

WE GOT OUR MERCENARIES......

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
hagmond1:
do you know IBO girls were fvkked like dogs after the civil war by Fulani men the same way KANU is been fvkked in kuje,what about the IBO teenagers kidnapped and converted to Islam by Fulani deek.

Very few, the worst is a whole city of Ilorin, every woman and girl having to submit their punnanny to a dirty jangjaweed from fulani to pound their YANSH while the husband wait outside and layer thank the fulani man for the pleasure. grin grin

A whole city of Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Shukuakukobambi: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

grin grin My yoruba brother, that was the same way they slaughtered more than 200 yoruba citizens right inside mile 12 Lagos and all we could do was RUN! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy not as much as those who ran from Enugu when they arrived cheesy

I know you lack sense but in primary school, I learnt 3million is 15,000 times 200!!

I'll take a loss of 200 any day.

I know yeeboe lives are worthless but are you actually telling me the life of 1 Yoruba is worth 15,000 yeeboe lives!!??
Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Ilorin is not equivalent to Kwara state?
Nevertheless, Enugu is more or less Fulani grazing reserve and the women war spoils.
Are you a dull@rd?

You are from Kwara state? No wonder grin grin grin
Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

That was the way the whole of kwara state came to be. Open r.a.pe of all girls to give birth to all of them ugly being s
what are you saying,I think NRI passed down dumbness to you folks

1 Like

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy not as much as those who ran from Enugu when they arrived cheesy

I know you lack sense but in primary school, I learnt 3million is 15,000 times 200!!

I'll take a loss of 200 any day.

I know yeeboe lives are worthless but are you actually telling me the life of 1 Yoruba is worth 15,000 yeeboe lives!!??

3 million killed by Egyptians, Russians, Brits, the whole world.

Mile 4 killinhs, done by a few fulani boys. Go figure cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by ImpersonatorSS: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

You are from Kwara state? No wonder grin grin grin

It does not matter.
Kwara state is made up of many tribes.
Most of them are Yoruba.
Ilorin is made up of mostly real Yorubas and a few Fulani Yorubas (Yorubas with Fulani heritage).
That's all!

1 Like

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Shukuakukobambi: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
PhilemonObende:

We are saying the same the sir.

We yoruba muslims hate it when the ibos want their biafra. Don't they know that we need the oil in Biafra to pacify our fulani brothers-in-Islam.
Why should oil in bayelsa belong to christiam bayelsa? It has to belong to our muslims brothers in jigawa.We yoruba muslims must ensure that. Insha Allah Amin!

grin grin ;F

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know you're a slave to your Yoruba and fulani Masters.

May you remain their slave for ever. Amen cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Very few, the worst is a whole city of Ilorin, every woman and girl having to submit their punnanny to a dirty jangjaweed from fulani to pound their YANSH while the husband wait outside and layer thank the fulani man for the pleasure. grin grin

A whole city of Ilorin.
how is your morda recovering from the rape given to her by Fulanis when they ransacked Enugu
Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Our Fulani Imam says he prefers small small yoruba girls big nyash, he likes them at 12 years with big big nyash. He catches them during arabic lessons in evenings. Tuale for fulani!

grin grin

That's how we get all these Kudirat, Aminat, etcetera

2 Likes

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Our Fulani Imam says he prefers small small yoruba girls big nyash, he likes them at 12 years with big big nyash. He catches them during arabic lessons in evenings. Tuale for fulani!

grin grin
like they did ya sis.tar nyash when they came to enugu
Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

It does not matter.
Kwara state is made up of many tribes.
Most of them are Yoruba.
Ilorin is made up of mostly real Yorubas and a few Fulani Yorubas (Yorubas with Fulani heritage).
That's all!

Then why is there an emir there?

1 Like

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
hagmond1:
like they did ya sis.tar nyash when they came to enugu

And you forgot over a million girls in Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Shukuakukobambi: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

3 million killed by Egyptians, Russians, Brits, the whole world.

Mile 4 killinhs, done by a few fulani boys. Go figure cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Of course when a loser is being pummeled in the ring, he starts seeing stars and angels.

All of a sudden, Adekunle had become a Russian, Obasanjo has become British, Murtala has become an Egyptian while Danjuma has become the whole world cheesy

The trauma is indeed now inside the DNA that 50years after, you're still hallucinating cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

Of course when a loser is being pummeled in the ring, he starts seeing stars and angels.

All of a sudden, Adekunle had become a Russian, Obasanjo has become a British, Murtala has become an Egyptian while Danjuma has become the whole world cheesy

The trauma is indeed now inside the DNA that 50years after, you're still hallucinating cheesy

So, only we yorubas fought the Biafrans?

2 Likes

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by ImpersonatorSS: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Then why is there an emir there?
Jamb question. Try google.
Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

And you forgot over a million girls in Ilorin?
like the millions starved to death during biafrat war

2 Likes

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Even yesterday, our neighbour daughter Sukurat had her assz penetrated by Alhaji usman here in illorin. The parent rightfully gave Alhaji Usman gifts in return for his 'semenal' blessings! grin grin

Allahu Akbar!

grin grin grin grin KikiKikiKiki

Bwahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Even yesterday, our neighbour daughter Sukurat had her assz penetrated by Alhaji usman here in illorin. The parent rightfully gave Alhaji Usman gifts in return for his 'semenal' blessings! grin grin

Allahu Akbar!

In my next life, I will be a guy, quickly convert to Islam and relocate to Ilorin, a lot of Funke and Fumilayo waiting at age 10 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Shukuakukobambi: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

So, only we yorubas fought the Biafrans?

Have you forgotten your ancestors told you to put all the blame on Awo? cheesy

What do you think that means if not that Yoruba alone roasted the 3million sods? cheesy
Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by PhilemonObende: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

In my next life, I will be a guy, quickly convert to Islam and relocate to Ilorin, a lot of Funke and Fumilayo waiting at age 10 cheesy

You will be welcomed as long as you are muslim because Islam is peace. grin

1 Like

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Shukuakukobambi: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
PhilemonObende:

You are not far from the truth but you forgot i am yoruba muslim and we submit wholeheartedly to the fulani! I will build a moshalasi in honour of the future Emir of Osun.

Insha Allahu! grin

cheesy cheesy

That's why I agree with you that you're a perpetual slave to both Yoruba and Fulani and a slave you will remain for life. cheesy.

Can I hear an amen? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

A whole city of Ilorin.
am sure ur momma got raped in enugu,because u eason like an abortion gon wring.tell me more did ur momma get raped by fulani soilders during biafra war

1 Like

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Dymaco(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Karm16:
Yoruba Christians think the same way as Yoruba Muslim. We think Ibo foolishness is second to none.

yes its it not better that we support those foolish to form their own foolish country.

dont tell me we cant do without those foolish people
Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Allahu Akbar!
I heard ur mother got raped by fulani army during biafra war,no wonder u sound like an abortion gon wrong.to crown it all fulani are back to raping there war bounty in enugu am sure ur sisters are among

5 Likes

Re: What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dymaco:

yes its it not better that we support those foolish to form their own foolish country.

dont tell me we cant do without those foolish people

That will never happen, if we allow the ibo to go, the whole of Yoruba will be converted. Think about that pretty Jumoke in an ugly hijjabb?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards / Enugu City Planning Excellence / Shameless Seun (nairaland CEO) Now Address Tinubu As President ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.