Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,848 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Keys To Effective Creative Writing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Keys To Effective Creative Writing (334 Views)

Fact File: See How The Seven Keys Of The Internet Work - Naijatechguy / 5 Keys To A Successful Business Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keys To Effective Creative Writing by sammytee30(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Creative writing is any writing that goes outside the bounds of normal professional, journalistic, academic, or technical forms of literature, typically identified by an emphasis on narrative craft, character development, and the use of literary tropes or with various traditions of poetry and poetic.

Creative writing is writing that expresses ideas and thoughts in an imaginative way. The writer gets to express feelings and emotions instead of just presenting the facts.

Creative writing is often a fun exercise that can stimulate the mind of the writer as well as present an opportunity to express one's ideas on paper. I remember, as a high school senior, how my teacher used to have us engage in creative writing and I found it very useful. This article will discuss some ways you can make the most out of creative writing so that you can benefit from it as well as anyone else who may be reading it.

Think About What You Want To Write About And How You Wish To Convey It
While it is easy to write about anything, it is preferable that you have an idea of what you want to write about and think about how you plan to express your feelings. Ask yourself what you wish to convey and spend some time to think about how to convey it. For example, if you want to convey your feelings about public speaking and what it means to you, you can take time some to reflect on the various experiences you had with public speaking, the feelings you had inside whenever you had to give a speech, and what you did to prepare for the speech. This will help you a small road-map which will guide you as to what to write about. While creative writing is not as detailed or as organized as essay writing, it is still important to have a small roadmap in your mind so you can make the most of your writing.

READ ALSO >>> How Search Engine Optimization Can Increase Your Business Revenue

Write About The Things You Are Passionate About
Passion is a big part of creative writing. You can write about a lot of things, but it's the things you are passionate about that will bring out your best writing. When you choose a topic you are more passionate about, the roadmap discussed in point #1 will be easier to generate in your head. You begin to enjoy the process that much more. For example, if you are really passionate about public speaking, you will be able to reflect on the many experiences that you can use as inspiration for your writing. It will be much easier to think about the feelings you had during your speeches and easier to write about how you overcame them. The passion will be reflected in your writing as your readers will be able to see how much you enjoyed speaking and understand that you have a lot to say about how to do well in public speaking.

Content is a king for every website, without content on a website or blog, you cannot get enough traffic for your website. If you need a good writer, I can recommend someone for you, have been him so far, he help me write great content with SEO optimised for my blog since last year, you can contact him here [url]
/A3Engy[/url]

ARTICLE SOURCES http://www.proudlyblog.com/2016/06/keys-to-effective-creative-writing.html

(1) (Reply)

Professional Writing Services At Your Doorstep / Go From Full-time Student To Full-stack Developer / Facebook Group For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.