Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Be A Millionaire In 1 Months - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Be A Millionaire In 1 Months (708 Views)

Become A Millionaire In 2018 / Millionaire In 10 Days / Thread!!! FREE Daily Sure 5-11odds (turn A Millionaire In 2 Months) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Millionaire In 1 Months by oluvita60: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
I must congratulate you for being at the right place that will turn your little investment into millions.

We also try to pick out games with high odds from the sports statistics for easy staking and multiple rewards.

We get the real sport statistics from a reliable source overseas and in turn retail them in Nigeria ... If the game should cast (which it rarely does) the loss will be on us I.e We'd automatically refund your payment money and the money you use to stake after you have sent us the photo of your ticket as evidence, so it's a win or draw chance for you. Membership is fully based on registration, then we will start sending you games for 2months.
Registration is just 25,000naira through a bank account and we start sending you our daily fixed matches for good 2 months with 100% assurance that you become a millionaire.

Call or whatsapp now on 081_155_72_634
Re: Be A Millionaire In 1 Months by Donpizzle(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
I can only pay 25k if your source is from God. mtcheww u b Jesus christ? sure game ko- sure gate ( abi dasuki gate) ni.

2 Likes

Re: Be A Millionaire In 1 Months by ojialo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Are u a millionaire already? If no, make yourself a millionaire first before making others millionaire.
Re: Be A Millionaire In 1 Months by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
oluvita60:
I must congratulate you for being at the right place that will turn your little investment into millions.

We also try to pick out games with high odds from the sports statistics for easy staking and multiple rewards.

We get the real sport statistics from a reliable source overseas and in turn retail them in Nigeria ... If the game should cast (which it rarely does) the loss will be on us I.e We'd automatically refund your payment money and the money you use to stake after you have sent us the photo of your ticket as evidence, so it's a win or draw chance for you. Membership is fully based on registration, then we will start sending you games for 2months.
Registration is just 25,000naira through a bank account and we start sending you our daily fixed matches for good 2 months with 100% assurance that you become a millionaire.

Call or whatsapp now on 081_155_72_634
Are you a millionaire ?
Re: Be A Millionaire In 1 Months by oluvita60: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
You think am that generous?
Re: Be A Millionaire In 1 Months by oluvita60: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
That's evidence

Re: Be A Millionaire In 1 Months by princepee001: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Refund me the 5k i sent you before you sent me rubbish in the name of fixed game and claim to be a millionaire... U cup will soon be filled..useless mother fucker
Re: Be A Millionaire In 1 Months by slim002: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
lolzzzz...millionnaire my as*. If u are winning millions u do not need people's 25k anymore..common sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be A Millionaire In 1 Months by Brayss(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lol....25k or #25 if i can hear u clear
Re: Be A Millionaire In 1 Months by henroo5: 3:53am On Jun 12, 2016
Brayss:
Lol....25k or #25 if i can hear u clear
so nairaland is now a platfoam for scammers'use your millionaire to start bussnes and not scam,
Re: Be A Millionaire In 1 Months by jacksonfred78: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
hmmmmm Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Hot Five Over 3.5 For Today Checkout... / This Is Why Olympians Bite Their Medals / Man Utd Star To Sue Club Over Unpaid Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.