Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared (2499 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by etainment360(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Uju Stella, the young lady who claims she's pregnant for music artiste Burna Boy, showed off her growing baby bump today. In a series of scandalous posts via Instagram - Uju had let everyone know that she plans on giving birth to her child whether the supposed father likes it or not...

source:- http://etainment360.mywapblog.com/not-again-another-ex-super-eagles-coach.xhtml

Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by sinaj(f): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Burnaboy should better do something b4 he looses his child forever.

So diz gel don turn celeb xo sad
Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by francizy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
sinaj:

See how being a celeb made this girl show her pregnancy openly.. If BBoy was some hard faced danfo driver or a conductor, this girl would have been indoors until she drops this baby (and probably sell it)... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by olayinka807: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
At least the baby will develop,all is well.
Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by Flexherbal(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Give birth to the child. Children are blessings to us.
Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by CAPSLOCKED: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by etainment360(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
francizy:

See how being a celeb made this girl show her pregnancy openly.. If BBoy was some hard faced danfo driver or a conductor, this girl would have been indoors until she drops this baby (and probably sell it)... grin cheesy

lol true talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by TPAND(f): 5:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Forget story - Uju set, she set wella. No wonder burned boy go burn for there.

I hope Burna boy accepts his responsibility and be a man. That innocent unborn child deserves a father too.
Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by LesbianBoy(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2016
francizy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by LesbianBoy(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:
Forget story - Uju set, she set wella. No wonder burned boy go burn for there.

I hope Burna boy accepts his responsibility and be a man. That innocent unborn child deserves a father too.
Burna boy must accept whether he likes it or not! All this ones he is doing na nonsense! Him no wan pay "child support" abi grin grin grin grin
Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by Afrok(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2016
That's their business johr... but seriously its like the girl's brain and face have something in common coz she seems happy to be a babymama undecided
Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by crackhouse(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:

do u know the meaning of celeb?
Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is social media a disaster or blessing?

I say it's a disaster

People are so quick nowadays to believe what ever they read on social media.

Why not wait for a DNA result? Why give this girl fame she doesn't deserve?

Well I blame all these stupid bloggers who forget about ethics and professionalism. Their major concern is traffic to their web page.
Re: Uju Stella At It Again! See The Photo She Shared by sinaj(f): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
crackhouse:
do u know the meaning of celeb?
no I dnt o! shocked

Biko tells me

(1) (Reply)

News || 4 Nollywood Actresses Who Have Killed People In The Past / Tonto Dike Marriage About To Crash Over Cheating Allegation - 9jaflaver News / Bovi With His Adorable Family Playing And Having Fun Together In Their Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.