Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." (2375 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / Join Illuminati 666 Society In Africa Today And Be Rich+2349073588783 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by mrZENographer: 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
This testimony was given by a young youth at The Lord's Chosen Crusade today "And the Enemies submitted". Here him

"I want to thank God for saving my life from the illuminati. It happened that I was from a poor family. And when I became older I was deperate to have money. So I went so many places in my search for money. I later found an alluring illuminati advert and tried to enter their website. They said the website is only for insiders that I must be an illuminati before I can enter. So I got the form. Typed in my name, my father and mother's name and my address. And they request for my blood and thumb print which I did. All this I did with my mobile phone alone in my room. After sometime, I was sent a message that my registration was successful and membership activated. One of their agents requested that I should go to a bush in secret and ensure nobody is watching. I did as he said. After a few minute waiting, a black bird flew and landed. And turned into a man. He was an American and not nigerian. He greeted me and asked what I wanted. I told him I want to be rich. He said that what I must do is to kill my mother or my father. I was shocked. I said I couldn't do that. He said If i don't then they would kill me. I loved my mum so much. I didn't agree with him so he flew away, saying that that's the only choice I have.

Since then I didn't have peace of mind. Everyday they'll appear to me and say if I don't do it, that I will die. Then one day, one of them who happened to befriend me, came to me and told me that there is another way. He said I have to travel to the astral world and request something easier and they will grant it for me. He gave me three audio music. He said if I play the first one, my body would go to astral world and my spirit will stay. If I choose the 2nd audio, my spirit will go and my body will stay. And if I chose the 3rd audio, both my body and spirit would travel to astral world. So I chose the 2nd audio. He said I must play with earpiece. So I went to my room and put it on. Before I know, I found my spirit outside my body and was going. I was afraid and went back inside my body and came alive. Then he appeared in my room and told me I should not be afraid, I am free to go and come back as I like. but I should just try go there. So I agreed and put it back on. Then my spirit left my body again.. I began to travel very far. I passed the first heaven and reached the 2nd heaven. As I was going, I saw angels of God telling me to go back. But it's like they could not stop me because I was making my choice. When I enter 2nd heaven it was very thick darkness and filled with demons. Then I came to a gate and entered the first gate and second gate. I met a woman in charge there. She asked me what am I doing here? I replied her back "you what are you doing here". She said she's sorry and asked why I came. I told her I want riches. She said but I've not done what they asked me to do. I asked her, Is there any other way? She said no. So I went back to my body. I started going there on and on. Until later they said I cannot pass the first gate.

The illuminati kept threatening me. And I could not reveal my secret to anybody. There was a day I told a christian female friend of mine because we were very close. She went and told her pastor from Winners. He called me and layed his hand upon me and prayed for me. The next day the pastor died. I went to see that my friend and she was dead also. So I decided since then to keep it a secret. They also appeared to me and told me it's my secret I should tell no one. Then on a fateday my neighbor who goes to Chosen Church invited me for a program in his branch church. So I started going with him. I was scared that if I told him what I was passing through, he would die. But when the evil dreams and torments became too much, I decided that if they want they should kill us. Then I told him. He told me to come for the vigil..After the vigil, his pastor just layed his finger on my forehead and said God that I serve has taken over. And then he let me go. I was disdained. I was thinking, "this pastor doesn't know what he's dealing with". When the pastor was going , so many demons started following him. But they could not touch or hurt him. He also asked me to do 2 days fasting. After I did it I felt very free. Then I came out and saw a black bird flying down but it flew away again. Since then I stopped seeing them or spiritual beings. I was also very suprised that the Chosen pastor was still alive. I have surrendered my life to Jesus Christ. And I will remain a Chosen. There is great power here that supercedes every other powers. Praise the Lord.

Testimony given in the Crusade today, June 11th 2016. Attended by over 20,000 worshippers including me. Over 2000 newcomers.

Tomorrow June 12th 2016 is the grand finale of the "And the ENEMIES SUBMITTED " crusade. cool
. You are highly invited.
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by youngaz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
*claps*........wat a "Story" #winks#

1 Like

Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by favourmic(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
The story is 100% untrue share your source for us...

Space still available for renatge
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Make i book space too

1 Like

Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by sorextee(m): 12:21am On Jun 12, 2016
I sincerely don't bliv this story. I'm not aware of any chosen revival crusade. My neighbour is a serious member. I could swear he would have gone, if indeed there was any crusade. Or at least, watch it via live streaming. Na me and him watch England vs Russia dis night. For him house..

Like say illuminati easy to join, just like dat.
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Ranchhoddas: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Another blockbuster from the stable of Wale Adenuga Productions. WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCIL IN THE HANDS OF THE CREATOR!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by skywolf28(m): 12:36am On Jun 12, 2016
mrZENographer:
This testimony was given by a young youth at The Lord's Chosen Crusade today "And the Enemies submitted". Here him

"I want to thank God for saving my life from the illuminati. It happened that I was from a poor family. And when I became older I was deperate to have money. So I went so many places in my search for money. I later found an alluring illuminati advert and tried to enter their website. They said the website is only for insiders that I must be an illuminati before I can enter. So I got the form. Typed in my name, my father and mother's name and my address. And they request for my blood and thumb print which I did. All this I did with my mobile phone alone in my room. After sometime, I was sent a message that my registration was successful and membership activated. One of their agents requested that I should go to a bush in secret and ensure nobody is watching. I did as he said. After a few minute waiting, a black bird flew and landed. And turned into a man. He was an American and not nigerian. He greeted me and asked what I wanted. I told him I want to be rich. He said that what I must do is to kill my mother or my father. I was shocked. I said I couldn't do that. He said If i don't then they would kill me. I loved my mum so much. I didn't agree with him so he flew away, saying that that's the only choice I have.

Since then I didn't have peace of mind. Everyday they'll appear to me and say if I don't do it, that I will die. Then one day, one of them who happened to befriend me, came to me and told me that there is another way. He said I have to travel to the astral world and request something easier and they will grant it for me. He gave me three audio music. He said if I play the first one, my body would go to astral world and my spirit will stay. If I choose the 2nd audio, my spirit will go and my body will stay. And if I chose the 3rd audio, both my body and spirit would travel to astral world. So I chose the 2nd audio. He said I must play with earpiece. So I went to my room and put it on. Before I know, I found my spirit outside my body and was going. I was afraid and went back inside my body and came alive. Then he appeared in my room and told me I should not be afraid, I am free to go and come back as I like. but I should just try go there. So I agreed and put it back on. Then my spirit left my body again.. I began to travel very far. I passed the first heaven and reached the 2nd heaven. As I was going, I saw angels of God telling me to go back. But it's like they could not stop me because I was making my choice. When I enter 2nd heaven it was very thick darkness and filled with demons. Then I came to a gate and entered the first gate and second gate. I met a woman in charge there. She asked me what am I doing here? I replied her back "you what are you doing here". She said she's sorry and asked why I came. I told her I want riches. She said but I've not done what they asked me to do. I asked her, Is there any other way? She said no. So I went back to my body. I started going there on and on. Until later they said I cannot pass the first gate.

The illuminati kept threatening me. And I could not reveal my secret to anybody. There was a day I told a christian female friend of mine because we were very close. She went and told her pastor from Winners. He called me and layed his hand upon me and prayed for me. The next day the pastor died. I went to see that my friend and she was dead also. So I decided since then to keep it a secret. They also appeared to me and told me it's my secret I should tell no one. Then on a fateday my neighbor who goes to Chosen Church invited me for a program in his branch church. So I started going with him. I was scared that if I told him what I was passing through, he would die. But when the evil dreams and torments became too much, I decided that if they want they should kill us. Then I told him. He told me to come for the vigil..After the vigil, his pastor just layed his finger on my forehead and said God that I serve has taken over. And then he let me go. I was disdained. I was thinking, "this pastor doesn't know what he's dealing with". When the pastor was going , so many demons started following him. But they could not touch or hurt him. He also asked me to do 2 days fasting. After I did it I felt very free. Then I came out and saw a black bird flying down but it flew away again. Since then I stopped seeing them or spiritual beings. I was also very suprised that the Chosen pastor was still alive. I have surrendered my life to Jesus Christ. And I will remain a Chosen. There is great power here that supercedes every other powers. Praise the Lord.

Testimony given in the Crusade today, June 11th 2016. Attended by over 20,000 worshippers including me. Over 2000 newcomers.

Tomorrow June 12th 2016 is the grand finale of the "And the ENEMIES SUBMITTED " crusade. cool
. You are highly invited.

Nice story @op, you should look into writing short novels it is highly lucrative right now as Nigerians both young and old are looking for SUPER STORIES like the one you posted above to take their mind of the hardships they are going through

1 Like

Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by ministeriallist: 2:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Lies
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by ZORO47(m): 4:45am On Jun 12, 2016
mrZENographer:
...for insiders that I must be an illuminati before I can enter.
shocked so the dude was an illuminati grin??
And they request for my blood and thumb print which I did. All this I did with my mobile phone alone in my room.
shocked shocked phone that can send blood sample over the internet. Op, abeg find out which phone that guy dey use gringrin. The phone must be very expensive o,but I tot the guy was broke na grin
After a few minute waiting, a black bird flew and landed. And turned into a man. He was an American and not nigerian. He greeted me and asked what I wanted. I told him I want to be rich.
op you sef reason am na. Black bird land for your korokoro eyes come turn to oyibo man, and the first reaction my guy had in his brain was to beg the "black-bird-turned-oyibo" for money? Mods!! Pls move this thread to jokes section gringrin

2 Likes

Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by ZORO47(m): 4:47am On Jun 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Another blockbuster from the stable of Wale Adenuga Productions. WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCIL IN THE HANDS OF THE CREATOR!!!!!
lmao grin
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by EMMYLBANKS(m): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2016
op please when are we expecting the next episode or chapter of this epic story
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by mrZENographer: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2016
sorextee:
I sincerely don't bliv this story. I'm not aware of any chosen revival crusade. My neighbour is a serious member. I could swear he would have gone, if indeed there was any crusade. Or at least, watch it via live streaming. Na me and him watch England vs Russia dis night. For him house..

Like say illuminati easy to join, just like dat.

Then he is very unserious. Because it's an international crusade. And is streaming live on cable TV. Chosen people from everywhere are coming to lagos. Does he even go to church. or he just has sticker in his house?
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
illuminate Doesn't Exist Again And They Don't Make People Rich If U Had Said Free Mason I Might Accept That Illuminate Died In The 14th Century And No They Are Not Evil They Is A Reason They Are Called The Enlightened

Nigerians Are Just So Gullible We Believe Anything Without Making Deep Research But Why?? Lazyness??

1 Like

Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Anas09: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Elohim1:
illuminate Doesn't Exist Again And They Don't Make People Rich If U Had Said Free Mason I Might Accept That Illuminate Died In The 14th Century And No They Are Not Evil They Is A Reason They Are Called The Enlightened

Nigerians Are Just So Gullible We Believe Anything Without Making Deep Research But Why?? Lazyness??
Illuminati doesn't exist again says who? They evaporated into thin air from when? And who says Free Mason makes people rich?
This your statement proves you know little about these groups.
Illuminati is an offshoot of Free Mason. But whether they make people rich or not, is what I don't know. But they exists. The main NWO'(New World Order) tool for tilting the world's system towards Satan, in preparation for the take over by the Antichrist.
Only the sceptics shall be suprised when it happens.
Many do not believe that this can happen. LOlzzz. They just mention the name Satan, without realizing what it is he can do. Spirits are limitless.
Keep doubting, "Doubt" on its own, is Satan's tool to keep people perpetually under his crutches.
I can't proof what the Op said, but I know worst things than this happen.

KingEbukasBlog. Come in here, if this is true you'll know.
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Anas09: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
BTW. Where is Melin? The "How he became a satanist" thread, was on the front page until he took it down. Where were all the doubters here, or you guys were not going in there to read what Satanists do? You don't believe Satan exists or that he can't can these things they so he can do?
This is exactly what Satan wants, doubt, or deny until it's too late.
You go wait enter water oooo.
I went into Melin's thread, I read things, I believe they are.
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Anas09:

Illuminati doesn't exist again says who? They evaporated into thin air from when? And who says Free Mason makes people rich?
This your statement proves you know little about these groups.
Illuminati is an offshoot of Free Mason. But whether they make people rich or not, is what I don't know. But they exists. The main NWO'(New World Order) tool for tilting the world's system towards Satan, in preparation for the take over by the Antichrist.
Only the sceptics shall be suprised when it happens.
Many do not believe that this can happen. LOlzzz. They just mention the name Satan, without realizing what it is he can do. Spirits are limitless.
Keep doubting, "Doubt" on its own, is Satan's tool to keep people perpetually under his crutches.
I can't proof what the Op said, but I know worst things than this happen.

KingEbukasBlog. Come in here, if this is true you'll know.
All This Are Conspiracy Theories If U Like Belief What I Said If U Like Don't Thats Non Of My Business And By The Way Free Mason Was Formed By Catholic...
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Anas09: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
BTW. Where is Melin? The "How he became a satanist" thread, was on the front page until he took it down. Where were all the doubters here, or you guys were not going in there to read what Satanists do? You don't believe Satan exists or that he can't can these things they so he can do?
This is exactly what Satan wants, doubt, or deny until it's too late.
You go wait enter water oooo.
I went into Melin's thread, I read things, I believe they are true.
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Anas09: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Elohim1:
All This Are Conspiracy Theories If U Like Belief What I Said If U Like Don't Thats Non Of My Business And By The Way Free Mason Was Formed By Catholic...
It was never your business and can never be.
Now I know for sure you are ignorant. Free Mason wasn't formed by the Catholic Church. The Church of England formed the Free Mason.
Google is your friend. The Queen of England is the Ceremonial Head of the Free Mason, although women are not allowed in the inner circle.
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by mrZENographer: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Elohim1:

i'm tempted to call you the most stewpik person of today.
I am giving you a testimony that was directly from the horse's mouth and you are there in your couch potato dustbin telling me that it does not exist. When will stupidity leave you alone?.

If somebody gives himself the name Jesus, does that mean it. Because they call themselves Enlightened they have captured your feeble mind. The Bible said even Satan is manifested as an angel of light so no marvel if his ministers are manifest as ministers of righteousness. #receivesense.
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by itsDecent: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmm undecided
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
mrZENographer:

i'm tempted to call you the most stewpik person of today.
I am giving you a testimony that was directly from the horse's mouth and you are there in your couch potato dustbin telling me that it does not exist. When will stupidity leave you alone?.

If somebody gives himself the name Jesus, does that mean it. Because they call themselves Enlightened they have captured your feeble mind. The Bible said even Satan is manifested as an angel of light so no marvel if his ministers are manifest as ministers of righteousness. #receivesense.
See Boy I Can't Start Dictating History For U Bro I No Get That Time
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Anas09:

It was never your business and can never be.
Now I know for sure you are ignorant. Free Mason wasn't formed by the Catholic Church. The Church of England formed the Free Mason.
Google is your friend. The Queen of England is the Ceremonial Head of the Free Mason, although women are not allowed in the inner circle.
And What Year Was This??
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by mauriceju2(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2016
every body should be very careful, Satan, his demons and agents are all over the internet, they have use the internet to initiate many people, they are the one trying to paint the testimonies black, they don't want you to believe and repent or ignore the occult
Elohim1:
And What Year Was This??

1 Like

Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
mauriceju2:
every body should be very careful, Satan, his demons and agents are all over the internet, they have use the internet to initiate many people, they are the one trying to paint the testimonies black, they don't want you to believe and repent or ignore the occult

1 Like

Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Anas09: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Elohim1:
And What Year Was This??
Google is your friend.
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by ettaetta(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nollwood script
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Anas09:

Google is your friend.
U Think I Don't Know The Year I Knew Thats Y I Asked U To Confirm If U Really know What U Are Saying
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by mrZENographer: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
ettaetta:
Nollwood script

If you told the story of your life, it would always look like a nollywood script. wink
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by mrZENographer: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2016
ettaetta:
Nollwood script

FACT: If you told the story of your life, it would always look like a nollywood script. wink
... Apart from nollywood action genres and shooting toygun movies. tongue
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Anas09: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Elohim1:
U Think I Don't Know The Year I Knew Thats Y I Asked U To Confirm If U Really know What U Are Saying
You actually called yourself Elohim. Am done talking to you. Good Luck Elohim
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Anas09:

You actually called yourself Elohim. Am done talking to you. Good Luck Elohim
Yeah Run And By The Way The Church Of England = Anglican Anglican Was Formed From Catholic
Re: They Asked For Me To Kill My Dad Or Mum To Join Illuminati. FULL STORY." by Anas09: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Elohim1:
Yeah Run And By The Way The Church Of England = Anglican Anglican Was Formed From Catholic
And? You need somebody to educate you about these things. But am losing interest in NL, i would ve oblidged you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? / See What Is Spotted In Rivers State Abt Prophets That Has Got People Talking(pic / Photos: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Son During 14th Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.