Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Can MTN Tell Us Why They Are Being Wicked To We Data Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can MTN Tell Us Why They Are Being Wicked To We Data Users (856 Views)

MTN SME Data Users, Answer Me Pls / Can Mtn Wow Weekend Bonus Work Without Receiving The Message / Data Users, Why You Should Get Yourself An Airtel Sim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can MTN Tell Us Why They Are Being Wicked To We Data Users by dominzy(m): 12:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Jesus Christ!! I just found out that 10 Mb bonus is no longer lasting for 7 days it's now 1 day or less, depending on the time u recharge.
the stuffs expires 11:59pm Dat same day.

if u try recharging in the Nite, ur Mb is gone before the next morning

This is too poor and bad. #Mtn is really going down the drain in the data telecommunication industry.

Airtel still remains number 1.
though them still suck Mb die
Re: Can MTN Tell Us Why They Are Being Wicked To We Data Users by Chrisx1x(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Na today you know.they reduced their bonus from 25mb to 10mb.even at that,the zapping rate na die.i switched to airtel long ago.i only use mtn for that 25naira for 500mb stuff

1 Like

Re: Can MTN Tell Us Why They Are Being Wicked To We Data Users by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2016
why complaining over free MB? 10Mb for that matter, that is not even enough to open some webpages, can't stream 30 seconds of youtube video.

Too many threads to complain about one network or the other. If u don't like a particular service, switch to another one.. its that simple. And stop complaining about free stuff.
Re: Can MTN Tell Us Why They Are Being Wicked To We Data Users by mosjames: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Do people still use Mtn Network to surf the internet
Re: Can MTN Tell Us Why They Are Being Wicked To We Data Users by Armaggedon: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
dominzy:
Jesus Christ!! I just found out that 10 Mb bonus is no longer lasting for 7 days it's now 1 day or less, depending on the time u recharge.
the stuffs expires 11:59pm Dat same day.

if u try recharging in the Nite, ur Mb is gone before the next morning

This is too poor and bad. #Mtn is really going down the drain in the data telecommunication industry.

Airtel still remains number 1.
though them still suck Mb die
i dont know whether mtn has a new management or what but the truth is they are no longer the dynamic and vibrant network i use to know. For goodness sake, these guys were always first to bring out new promos, give out bonuses and bring innovations even without real competitors. Now they have replaced all these deception. Their 'come back' is just a masked way robbing java users to pay android users. They have scrapped their data bonuses, reducing their validity to 24hrs which is one edge java users have over android. Right now they even assign fake data which run whether u use it or not. I just feel for them cos i stopped using my mtn sim actively since mid april except for answering calls. Their 25 naira pulse worked for me only three times b4 and has slowed down since last week. Most pple even complain their sim has since stopped.

If u use java (like i do most times) buy airtel and use their operamini bundle. If u need heavy download on pc u can also use the airtel thats wat i do.

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide How To Get 200mb For Only N200 On Etisalat / Huawei Mate 9 With Leica Dual Camera Unlocked Smartphone Phone Review / Lenovo K8 Note - Now Official (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.