Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark (1031 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by papayeye: 1:21am On Jun 12, 2016
FORMER Senate President, Senator David Mark, has commended Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, for being an agent of genuine development for the people of the state. This is as Governor Wike declared that the PDP would continue to solve the developmental challenges of the people by keeping campaign promises made to the people. Commissioning the eight-kilometre Ozuoba- Ogbogoro-Rumuolumeni road in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area on Saturday, the former Senate President described the governor as agent of “true change” who has improved the living condition of the people by his delivery of democracy dividends. Senator Mark said that Governor Wike has used his mandate to positively change the developmental outlook of Rivers State, keeping his promises, instead of giving excuses for failure. Speaking on the project delivery of Governor Wike , Senator Mark said : “so far, he has governed well , now people are beginning to see the results of the promises that he made. “He is not only keeping his promises , he also has the welfare of the people at heart. That is what governance is all about. Those who voted him are reaping the benefits of democracy. “Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike is a man of action who keeps to his words and promises. I want to thank you for keeping to your promises.’ He said all the PDP governors have kept their promises, while those who promised change to Nigerians have failed to deliver. “I am a great advocate of change. Because what brought APC to power is change. Now we have seen that change has not taken place. We have to change that change now. Why we must change the change is because those who called for change are not keeping their promise”, Senator Mark said. In his address, Governor Wike said that in his projects delivery framework, he was not con­ cerned about who awarded the project, but its impact on the lives of the people. He said: “For us, as PDP, we knew there were problems before we made pledges. That is why we are resolving the problems that we met on ground . It does not matter the party you belong, we shall continue to deliver democracy dividends to all Rivers people “ He said that as a governor he would always work in line with the campaign promises he made , because the people have always supported him. “I pleaded with you to give me your mandate when I came here to campaign. Today, I am back to fulfill that pledge because you gave me the opportunity to serve”, the governor said. Wike reiterated his commitment to flush out cultists from the state, noting that security agencies have been given the free hand to deal decisively with cultists. He said: “Since they have said that I will not sleep, they will not sleep. Anyone who is arrested, will be dealt with in line with the tenets of the law. Whether you belong to the PDP or APC, you will not be spared if you are a cultist”. Works Commissioner, Bathuel Iheanyichukwu said the road was awarded by the previous administration, but abandoned at 30percent completion stage. He said the road was impass­ able before Governor Wike reconstructed it and revived
Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by cedar3: 1:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Apart from Ambode of Lagos State (great man he is), can somebody quickly tell me what good is APC to Nigeria? The phonelines are open...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by buharisbae(f): 2:11am On Jun 12, 2016
PDP has and is and will always be a failure they should just bury their dead party aiidy APC is following their footstep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by TPAND(f): 4:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Lagos is on auto-pilot, the revenue Lagos generates from MOT alone is what some states generate as IGR in a year.

70% of PDP governors have impressed so far, Their APC counterparts have failed to deliver on their promises so far. They were all ill-prepared hungry power seekers, including Mr. President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by Bitterleafsoup: 4:21am On Jun 12, 2016
APC is just like the Oga on top...

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by junketer(m): 4:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Come o, this thing na true o. Seems the apc governors are still waiting for another bailout so that dem go chop am again.
Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by nepapole(m): 5:14am On Jun 12, 2016
Yes...fayose too has delivered. Riding Okada, roasting corn, cutting kpomo, catching bushrat, sharing one cup of rice.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by tuniski: 5:41am On Jun 12, 2016
nepapole:
Yes...fayose too has delivered. Riding Okada, roasting corn, cutting kpomo, catching bushrat, sharing one cup of rice.

Yes, he has! E dey pain u abi? I wish kwara has a governor like Fayose not the mere commissioner warming the seat!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by lorbah001(m): 5:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Really
Kept promise as in bayelsa, ondo, ekiti.... Your yeye dey smell sir

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by chriskosherbal(m): 5:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Seriously?
Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by nepapole(m): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2016
tuniski:

Yes, he has! E dey pain u abi? I wish kwara has a governor like Fayose not the mere commissioner warming the seat!
Eeya
Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by henchamb(m): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2016
they also kept their promise in Ekiti, ondo , Abia, bayelsa, delta and Gombe. out of 13 states in about 8 have not Paid salaries from 5months up and you said they are doing well.
apart from cross River, ebonyi and rivers which pdp governor is doing well?

comparing them with their Apc counterparts will be downgrading the change agents

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by mrvitalis(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2016
Wike is actually a downgrade to ameachi in Rivers State and that's a fact

U do that just do roads that's will not stand 15 years time, Rivers State is below sea level and as such drainage is even more important than roads and are also more expensive

Nigerians are really easy to decive, we just too short sighted, I can remember when ameachi came in people were abusing him, that's time has gone and he has not done anything, but after four years the was begged to continue
It not about coating Road and commissioning it, improve the roads, beautify the city and make it one reasonable to live in

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by ogmask: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2016
henchamb:
they also kept their promise in Ekiti, ondo , Abia, bayelsa, delta and Gombe. out of 13 states in about 8 have not Paid salaries from 5months up and you said they are doing well.
apart from cross River, ebonyi and rivers which pdp governor is doing well?

comparing them with their Apc counterparts will be downgrading the change agents

What is this doing well thing sef. Can someone tell me what is happening to education, health and security in rivers state. Wike goes about resurfacing roads without looking at any other sector. I live in phc and I can tell u the man is playing local politics.
Re: PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark by ogmask: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
Wike is actually a downgrade to ameachi in Rivers State and that's a fact

U do that just do roads that's will not stand 15 years time, Rivers State is below sea level and as such drainage is even more important than roads and are also more expensive

Nigerians are really easy to decive, we just too short sighted, I can remember when ameachi came in people were abusing him, that's time has gone and he has not done anything, but after four years the was begged to continue
It not about coating Road and commissioning it, improve the roads, beautify the city and make it one reasonable to live in

The money wike has spent to bring in mark, ekweremadu and others to commision resurfaced roads would have been enough to pay the fees of the rivers state students abroad. He has stopped free basic eduacation, the health centres and hospitals are comatose. Security and agriculture? nothing to write home about as well.

(1) (Reply)

AMCON Takes Over Jimoh Ibrahim’s Worldwide Assets Over N50b Debt / PMB That Refuses To Obey Court Orders,will He Handover If Defeated In 2019? / Trending Now #biafraexit......ipob Lunches A Hash Tag #biafraexit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.