Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Please I Need Your Comment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Your Comment (397 Views)

Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Comment by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 12, 2016
It's been about 4 years now that I left Nigeria to a country where I am doing my business and God is blessing me, at least I can save every month
I notice that many Nigerians don't like calling home, I never know the reason
One day, my fiancee in Nigeria introduce me to a pastor that he need to be praying for me,
At first i did not accept this because i am not sick, but later i accept . Since its just for pastor to pray for me, after the pastor called me and he told me that I will be deported back to Nigeria without nothing except I send him 20,000 Naira which he will use to do prayer for me; I was so worried because its too early to go home, I quickly reject it in Jesus name.
I don't know why a man of God will demand for money before he pray for someone.
And my fiancee keep pressing me that we should pay the pastor the money for things to continue to go well, I love her so much but I am doubting the word of the pastor
I don't know if man of God is now collecting fee
Because I have read about man of God buying jet and building luxury at the expense of the church member.
Please I need comment
No insult please
Re: Please I Need Your Comment by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Kennykoya:
It's been about 4 years now that I left Nigeria to a country where I am doing my business and God is blessing me, at least I can save every month
I notice that many Nigerians don't like calling home, I never know the reason
One day, my fiancee in Nigeria introduce me to a pastor that he need to be praying for me,
At first i did not accept this because i am not sick, but later i accept . Since its just for pastor to pray for me, after the pastor called me and he told me that I will be deported back to Nigeria without nothing except I send him 20,000 Naira which he will use to do prayer for me; I was so worried because its too early to go home, I quickly reject it in Jesus name.
I don't know why a man of God will demand for money before he pray for someone.
And my fiancee keep pressing me that we should pay the pastor the money for things to continue to go well, I love her so much but I am doubting the word of the pastor
I don't know if man of God is now collecting fee
Because I have read about man of God buying jet and building luxury at the expense of the church member.
Please I need comment
No insult please
Bro, pray to your God, take heed
Re: Please I Need Your Comment by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 12, 2016
That's a devil masquerading as a minister of light. If he call you tell him I said that. And cut him off from your life. Your fiance is a little suspicious.
Re: Please I Need Your Comment by Codedboy95(m): 2:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Muafrika2:
That's a devil masquerading as a minister of light. If he call you tell him I said that. And cut him off from your life. Your fiance is a little suspicious.
.. Seconded.. From 20,000naira it will turn to 200,000naira and so on

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Comment by ouigy99(m): 4:02am On Jun 12, 2016
It could be your fiancee conniving with her "Nigerian boo" to extort some quick cash from you.
Personally, I do not believe in meeting a "pastor" to pray for me.

(1) (Reply)

Hijab: Osun CAN Files Appeal, Stay Of Execution / Is it right for an organist to get paid for his service in the house of God? / Pastor Adeboye's Message To Young Singles Is Unmissable. Watch It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.