Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria (66832 Views)

TODAY IN HISTORY: Four Members Hijackers Nigeria Airways Plane / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / RRS Nabs 12 Highway Hijackers Who Diverted Multimillion Naira Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by DonCortino: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Countryman1:
Wow. Never knew about this. Very interesting. Brave but misguided. But at least they acted on something they believed in rather than just rant and complain all day on Nairaland like you and me. Only sore note is the loss of life.
There are elements of terrorism here though, but I still think they deserve respect for doing something.

Those aggitating for biafra also do so for what they believe in.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2016
meezynetwork:
That's is something that should have been taught in schools as history being part of our struggle to democracy
True not history alien to our people. Lessons can easily be deduced from it rather than language foreign to us.
God bless our heroes!
God bless Us.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Who unearthed this event? Shows every tribe in Nigeria has TERRORISTS?
Someone answer me!
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by billyG(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2016
see how they look fresh,niger prison good oo!see hoow fresh dey are,but MKO family 4 find work 4 them na!
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by mhaikell(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2016
Terrorism is what i'll call it. Fightin a good cause with a bad approach. You are supposed to tie a goat buh what happens when u use a chain instead of rope... I condemn any form of violence(same as the NDA). Thanks #justsaying.

1 Like

Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by billyG(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Enoquin:
What a good read! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and the writer wrote so well that I could imagine myself there when it happened.
I am happy they weren't killed whilst in jail as I am afraid that might have been the issue were they jailed in Nigeria.

They were brave young men though misguided and idealistically foolish.
Like IPOB youths.

1 Like

Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by DonCortino: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2016
southniyikaye:
you just seem senseless to me.so you can condemn this four because of tribalistic stupidity u wish to portray. But You sing high praises and defend NDA, KANU AND MEND RIGHT? You need to visit yaba left.
What is your take on the four dudes?
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Countryman1(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2016
DonCortino:

Those aggitating for biafra also do so for what they believe in.

Very true and they have also died 4 their belief. There is no greater sacrifice than dying for your belief but there is too much division amongst the igbo nation itself on the biafra subject that I doubt this dream will ever b realised.
Just my opinion.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Bluffly: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2016
clogogo:

"Lol yoruba's has nothing to fight for, MAD there leader was from kwara , they managed to fight for a person that even rejected them.. Yoruba's the most cowardice tribe in Nigeria. ...I Can't never go on a mission and any kind with a yoruba man ..cos when the going becomes tougher They are first to quit....they discourages for the tiny reasons

Can you see your silly reason as if Ojukwu did not run away when it was becoming tougher. All you guys know is to just open up guts and yarn trash. Mr Tough please come up with a plan, go and live in Sambisa area and kill all the Boko boys.

I'm sure you will quit before you start. What an inferior set of individuals.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
DonCortino:

What is your take on the four dudes?
it takes bravery to do what they did but from another point of view, it's stupidity. How do they think ibb can be reasoned with? Bottom line, they are misguided youths
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by vakinola1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
so it yav tay dah we start 24 hours self........... more to come
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by prinsam30: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
interesting episode, when will the season 2 b out
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Respect55(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
leke12:
Yorubas are not cowards, they will only go extremely violence for a good cause not unlike others who can do anything for religion and our oil.
And u r quick to forget dat 90 percent of armed robbers and ritualists in Nigeria are yorubas. Wise up nigger.

Let not the pot call the kettle black
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
prettysolid:
Wow no be today dem start this their criminal activities shocked lipsrsealed

Ajibola Ogunderu
Kabir Adenuga
oluwadaisi Ososanya
Rasaq Lawal

to you bump ass, it is a criminal activity, but to the intelligent and sensible ppl, it is bravery. Thy neither hurt any of the persangers nor demand for any material from them. Reconstruct ur brain mrs BIMBO

1 Like

Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Respect55:
And u r quick to forget dat 90 percent of armed robbers and ritualists in Nigeria are yorubas. Wise up nigger.

Let not the pot call the kettle black
no it is 150%. You think yorubas are like you igbos that can kill brothers, fathers, mothers, wifes and kids for money making?.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
banme1:
correct. Like how they fought bck in illorin. And finally installed an emir. If I wire u one E-slap. U will come and modify that crap u posted. Those guys were failed terrorists.
biafran defeat to yorubas in ORE still hurting ur generation. Sorry, that how it will continue. Go and save your ppl in enugu and tell your govnor there not to be crying like chicken, he should act like brave man like fayose(a yoruba), not as coward like ojukwu(an igbo) mr runner. Only news dat fulanis are back in enugu, ur ppl don run into bush, what a cowardice act. Stop being a Viewer.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by banme1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
wizzakosh:
biafran defeat to yorubas in ORE still hurting ur generation. Sorry, that how it will continue. Go and save your ppl in enugu and tell your govnor there not to be crying like chicken, he should act like brave man like fayose(a yoruba), not as coward like ojukwu(an igbo) mr runner. Only news dat fulanis are back in enugu, ur ppl don run into bush, what a cowardice act. Stop being a Viewer.
visit niger delta If u get mind. why on earth do u people reason that any comment against yoruba must be from igbo and vice versa. Igbo and yoruba war. I pity two of una.

1 Like

Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by vicadex07(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
leke12:
Yorubas are not cowards, they will only go extremely violence for a good cause not unlike others who can do anything for religion and our oil.

Thank you
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by vicadex07(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
prettysolid:
Wow no be today dem start this their criminal activities shocked lipsrsealed

Ajibola Ogunderu
Kabir Adenuga
oluwadaisi Ososanya
Rasaq Lawal

pls apply sense...okay

1 Like

Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
truthspeaks:
I ll comment wen I com back frm church....
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by absoluteSuccess: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sanchase:
This is not an act of bravery but stupidity, if they had tried this in a developed nation like America, they will have no life afterwards. Hell would've been a better place for them.

Other world don't spend their country's resources on elections they will eventually annul.

1 Like

Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by CioAngels(f): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Courageous i must say, i celebrate them.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
I Knew it! naani. Talentented.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
I Knew it! naani. Talented.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Igboid: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
leke12:

Well picture they say, says a thousand words.
Here is Yorubas fighting for "our oil" in 1968. grin

Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by attacker231: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

Deluded yeeboe man, where is the proof that they are Yorubas? Also, Ondo produce oil so get your smelly mouth away from here.

1 Like

Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Igboid: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
banme1:
visit niger delta If u get mind. why on earth do u people reason that any comment against yoruba must be from igbo and vice versa. Igbo and yoruba war. I pity two of una.

Yorubaland was a Northern vassal state between 1966-70, under Northern military occupation.

How exactly can a vassal state that couldn't liberate itself of her Northern conquerors defeat Ndiigbo?

Lol! The Nigerian Army led by the North with Vanquished few Yoruba people stopped a Bia*** , Liberation Army under the command of a Yoruba commander.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Igboid: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
attacker231:

Deluded yeeboe man, where is the proof that they are Yorubas? Also, Ondo produce oil so get your smelly mouth away from here.

Deluded Yoruboid, that picture was taken right in front of French embassy in Lagos in 1968.

Is Lagos nolonger Yorubaland? grin

Moreover, a simple look at the features of the protesters there shows yoruboid features.

No iota of doubt of the fact that those protesters were yorubas. wink
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by Bigajeff(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is a great idea of a blockbuster movie script. Let the audition begin.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by clogogo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bluffly:

Can you see your silly reason as if Ojukwu did not run away when it was becoming tougher. All you guys know is to just open up guts and yarn trash. Mr Tough please come up with a plan, go and live in Sambisa area and kill all the Boko boys.

I'm sure you will quit before you start. What an inferior set of individuals.

Ojukwu fought before living to fight another. Day ....
The people that allows everything go around whether good or bad are the Yoruba ,else Nigeria would have been better , that always betrayals ..When Biafra was fighting the North they suPported the North .. Please even if you are different you will agree with me that Majority of yorubas are just that way.
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by jornie(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

My friend,those were patriotic nigerians from all parts of the country and all works of life... It's rather unfortunate,how you decide to make a joke of labours of people (like u and I)who should be considered the heroes of our today's democracy.People who fought and died for a worthwhile course for Nigeria, not their pockets,not their tribe,not even their family.They laboured for people they didn't know but people who would someday answer to the same name they answered to . ...u digg .apparently,you lack the intellectual capacity to decipher. Like it or not,tbt,our history is as important as our future,to guide us, to lead us and help direct our path .
Re: The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria by spiralwedge(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
I would gladly have been their fifth, and we would have made it to Germany. MKO would be have been sworn in by that action,especially on taking the matter to Europe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.