Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident (34591 Views)

Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff / Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped / Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Don't swerve, they won't listen.
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by geoworldedu: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
MAY THEY GET TO THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH(A PLACE OF CORRECTION) INSTEAD OF HELL FIRE OF JEHOVAH(SATAN). OTEM HAS PROPHESIED THIS, THAT WHEN THE KINGDOM OF THE TRUE GOD, DOMINO REVERAD SHALL BE SET, SATAN(JEHOVAH) SHALL DO MUCH MORE EVIL TO HIS OWN PEOPLE.

LAST TIME IT WAS REDEEMED STUDENT MEMBERS NOW AGAIN, SEE THIS.

STOP WORSHIPPING SATAN(JEHOVAH). USE YOUR BRAIN, your god is a wicked son of the true GOD, DOMINO REVERAD, who MADE THE UNIVERSE with a BIG BANG.

GET THE DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS given to OTEMANUDUNO by EARTUM.
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by DExplorer1: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
deriksneh:
on their way to church abi .....them love church pass anything
rip
With comments like this, I think we need age restriction on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by Achievement: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Get Cash Get Paid... A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by abesky(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
So painful. May their soul rest in peace
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by Ademusiwa1: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
[size=28pt]

Articulate gbogbo
It is sad heart to hear of the passing away of this 4 student.

Student are the most important thing in the government. So it is sad to read.
I pray all parent bear their lost.

You have to know the law. About taxes, not to end up like your parent

Aluta continua, vitória é certa

][/size]
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by hnwakoh(f): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
May there soul R.I.P!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by christabell18(f): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
use ur brain idiot! so u meant dey went to school to do wah dier parents didnt send dem to do.do u fink goin to school is only about ur academics?u r d kinda person who seeks God we in sorrow(lyk in search of admission) den wen God gives u..u forget him.rubbish
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by christabell18(f): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
dnt mind dis one...do u even knw perhaps God intentionally took dem cos dey are free of sin n can enter heaven at dat period.
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by mightycrown1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
RIP the dead
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by omogerohprecious(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
neocortex:

Why can't you be happy and thank your god without spitting on others grave ?
Mindp
you they went for gods' work.
Wondering how he spat on their graves?
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by peppo4live: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
RIP
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by eitsei(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
OP, I wonder if you're damn OK at all! This happened in my school since last month and of course I knew some of them. As I saw this news just now, I was wondering if another accident actually happened but after reading the whole sh*t, I later learnt it was still the same accident he was referring to. And I could see some poster above me saying sh*t about the school already sef! So OP, can you just tell us the f**k you're trying to insinuate or gerrarahia undecided

RIP to the dead and may their soul rest in perfect peace
I thought it was another accident too and I was scared to open the thread but I later found out it was the one that happened last month.. RIP to the deceased
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by McBrooklyn(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
eitsei:
I thought it was another accident too and I was scared to open the thread but I later found out it was the one that happened last month.. RIP to the deceased

Don't mind the OP jawe . . . He must be high on Osogbo Weed angry
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by iswallker(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fellowship is more important than what they sent them to do. If they had gone clubbing, we say they re bad. But clubbing and fellowship are the same..a distraction... Which could have been avoided.

The families should stay strong...
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by eitsei(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Don't mind the OP jawe . . . He must be high on Osogbo Weed angry
lol... may God continue to protect us Jare
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by nepapole(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
This news is stale now.
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by pweetylivia(f): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
missyadorable:
Imagine! They look like "born again"nd they went for a church programme but God couldn't grant them safe journey

But a lot of people travel for immoral,illegal "runs" and return successfully...and yet,they don't know God.

What a PARTIAL God

Be mindful of what you say. God has a reason for everything

1 Like

Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by McBrooklyn(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
eitsei:
lol... may God continue to protect us Jare

Aameen!!! cool
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by hisableplc(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
missyadorable:
Imagine! They look like "born again"nd they went for a church programme but God couldn't grant them safe journey

But a lot of people travel for immoral,illegal "runs" and return successfully...and yet,they don't know God.

What a PARTIAL God

He is still God not partial He wanted Them that was why he allowed it... be careful how you talk

2 Likes

Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by Bosch10(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
jimfarayola:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/futa-three-killed-eve-graduation/
the news don tey 4 here jo.it was a sad news,may God neva allow such to appen in our campuses and on nairaland
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by STENON(f): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
RIP to them... And I wish all the remaining students a speedy recovery.

*Pray for HayJay (Their driver)*
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by STENON(f): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
RIP to them... And I wish all the remaining students a speedy recovery.

*Pray for HayJay (Their driver)*
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by topearos(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
RIP to them. Oke Tosin was a junior to me in secondary school and FUTA.
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by vickylonia(f): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2016
I am so sorry... Rip.

Visit my blog at www.vickyloniasblog.com.
Thanks.
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by harmonychris(f): 12:55am On Jun 13, 2016
RIP.
One thing in life is not dying young or old,rather were are we heading to after death&judgement.
SAVE UR PPL OH LORD.
Re: 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident by chenemi123: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oh death! Where is thy sting? Oh grave! Where is thy victory? May all departed souls rest in the LORD Bossom..........Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo, In Pictures / Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture / Police Detained Me For Buying Pregnancy Test Kit & Contraceptives - MAPOLY Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.