Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards (37674 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) / African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) / Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by passionate88: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2016
angry sad
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by hardniola(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2016
The stage is ugly and the show is dry
Nigeria should upgrade or allow SA to host any big event.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by Esejojo: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2016
O-Town wins!

Wao!

The Director and Producers of O-Town are simply on a winning streak. From Ojuju now to O-Town.

And I heard their movies were made on a shoestring budget.

O-Town - I understand - was made with a paltry budget of about N3m.

Meanwhile, "Fifty" - a Mo Abudu Production - was made with N50m.

Sometimes, creativity is what is required to make a good film - not necessarily a sizable budget.

Now, just imagine what the Director and Producers of O-Town would achieve if they had access to the sort of budget that was used to produce Fifty.

Anyways, its congrats to all the winners.

And Its a triumph for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2016
Daniel Kanayo Daniel, Thank you for making self proud and also making NENWE, ENUGU STATE PROUD. NWA NENWE REPRESENTING
your mom KANDE DANIEL I know is proud of you
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by antontech(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Visual effect Yes Oshimili was good
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by shirgles(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
I need to see some of these movies
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by Dainikel(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Aww! Missed AMAA for Euro2016...how do one get to watch these movies? Any1 with the appropriate site?
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by andresia(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
DikeOha882:
Daniel Kanayo Daniel, Thank you for making self proud and also making NENWE, ENUGU STATE PROUD. NWA NENWE REPRESENTING
your mom KANDE DANIEL I know is proud of you

Bro, what part of nenwe are you from?

I am from agbada
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by Lasgidy1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
I've been looking for this movie, Dry. Can someone advise me on how/where to download it?
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
andresia:

Bro, what part of nenwe are you from?

I am from agbada
same
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by DanielGb(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Why many Nigerians winning this award? it will lead to loss of trust from other African Nature. Let the true value show. Nigerians have good directors but not all. there are others too in other African countries.

more still, why do we seperate countries like Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, Algeria(North Africa). Are they not part of Africa countries. No nomination from there.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by JaneSmith76(f): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
It's nice blog I have really enjoyed keeping up with you on this blog.This is very useful post for everyone. Thank you so much this post.
five nights at freddy's game demo, free survival games online
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by johndude835: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
I hate not having back up power in my house. temple run 3
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by johnsmithfrr: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2019
it will lead to loss of trust from other African Nature. Let the true value show. Nigerians have good directors but not all. there are others too in other African countries. temple run
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by bbdimili: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Let the true value show. Nigerians have good directors but not all. there are others too in other African countries. Şekilli Nick
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by CarlyHale: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2020
more still, why do we seperate countries like Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, Algeria(North Africa). Are they not part of Africa countries. No nomination from there. wings io
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards by darksideofmooon: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2020
Let the true value show. Nigerians have good directors but not all. there are others too in other African countries. io oyunlari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son / Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions / BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.