Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (72524 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by wonderkid619(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
i smell fish in this story, 11 year old girl and a primary 2 pupil... just saying tho
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by DesChyko: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
ceejay80s:

U must check names today o, if u no go check am , I go help u
Lol.. grin
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Johnsown1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
11 year old gal threating u, kikikikikikiki
Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by LieDetector(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
NCAN

Reporting for duty

Ife branch.... Just close to Ooni's palace

Na dem
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
What a slowpoke. Someone father. Lord have mercy.

Is he in jail yet. The fool.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by moredollar(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
They should just behead this goat.......simple
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by nairaland123: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Very unfortunate, May Almighty guide us to right PATH[center][/center]
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
I hope he rots in jail
ANIMAL!!
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by diransom: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
I am fasting I for rain curse on you bastard liar
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by ijustdey: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
the ancestor who is quarter to his grave is just saying rubbish

how can a 11year old girl force you to have sex am sure she isn't his first to have suffer from his useless prick

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Chaiiii in yorobaa land even small kids dey rape adult ....I fear dis waste tribe
small kids dey rape adult....how many have u seen...i beg receive sense
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Baba must be very stupid. He is as stupid as some posters of certain comments here.

Whether she was naked before you, Baba! She is a minor. She does not know what she is doing!!! You are guilty. Personal responsibility is yours in this case. Not that I believe your stupid story with holes all over it. How can a child threaten you? I was taught to respect my elders but Baba,you must be stupid. And you are more stupid to think that we are stupid.

This is to all the stupid Nigerian men who will like to claim that minors seduced them, or asked for it, or gave them the "green light". Minors, children, little girls don't know anything about what they are doing, or going through. They need guidance and not to be taken advantage of due to their ignorance, t fact that they are naive, they have underdeveloped brains and feeble minds. We all had crushes and we all were at one time or another Curious about sex. What is someone rapped us?Yes even as boys?

If I have my way you will rott in Jail and rotting in there forever will be too short. A child is a child and can not give you "green light". If a child behaves like a child, then behave like an adult. You take advantage of an ignorant child and claim that it was the Devil.

Baba, rest in pieces in your jail cell abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by snezBaba: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
youngnigga22:
That part of the country hmm. They are always good at raping children nd even their own children, rituals nd touts. What a cursed land
And your reverends are good at raping boys from the back Mtcheew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
evegran:
I hope he rots in jail

ANIMAL!!

Infact, calling him an Animal is an insult to Animals. They are even better behaved and self controlling.
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Its d yolodobas,yorubads,yolobas,yorobbers,pomo olodowa ati wasterners committing heinous satanic crimes even b4 Adam and eve
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Infact, calling him an Animal is an insult to Animals. They are even better behaved and self controlling.

Lmao!
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Abagworo(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
KAYD007:
See what too much native snuff can cause?? An eleven year old asked you to have sex with her and you did not imprinted your ten fingers on both side of her cheeks??

I have actually had such experience of an 11 year old innocently approaching me for sex. Many of these little girls are spoilt by association and have little knowledge about the dangers of early sex. I actually helped the little girl by letting her know that her friends are not good and that she should avoid them as well as tell her Mum everything . Nigerian parents should try as much as possible to educate their children about sex and its implications.

The man deserves to be stoned as he should be the little girl's grandfather. He obviously took advantage of her innocence and naivety to have his way.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by HirstMOG(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
this man na lie Muhammed uncle.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Jossibest(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
I only belived worlds of dat girl nt u old man

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by blazetitov: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
6digitscomrade:
whoever cursed their own land to be committing crime,peddling all sorts of drugs,gave dem flat.heads,made dem short wiv yam legs,gave dem a toutish accent,made very aggressive,aving baby factories and child abuse organization is dead..no remedy dat land shud understand now and ever dat dey are DOOMED..

Bros, maka why? This is too much. Let's cool it off.
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by MrGerald(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
DesChyko:
Forget it, I'm not checking names today. No matter how much you tempt me. angry

Put them together, interrogate them. Use lie detectors, repeat questions for consistency, body and facial languages to know who is lying. Then give us a concise report. Obviously, the police don't know the truth and it's bad to pass on the confusion that they should solve to the media undecided
you must check their names, we're waiting or...
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by MrGerald(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
E don happen again, what's wrong with these dark skinned pple living in mud houses with brown roof inside a tick forest with only footpath as a road?
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by kenoz(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
undecided
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
when I check the story, it isn't consistent but when I check the name, it is consistent ......
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by cooooooks(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
Let's not forget that legally in this country, under the guise of religious freedom, people are marrying girls "ONCE THEY START TO MENSTRUATE" This can be as young as 9.

So let's not fake outrage in this country.

Hopefully they do a proper investigation and scrutinize every statement made with more leeway given to the girl.

Vomm:
EVen if na the girl toast U, baba u for no answer na judging from her age.
Some Men think with their manhood rather than their brain
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by STENON(f): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Shameful Old Man !!!

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Fourwinds: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
herbie27:
The old man jst shoot himself in the foot. grin
You asked her if she has experienced sexual intercourse and she said "yes"......so you decided to test the thing. cheesy

[/b]
herbie27:
The old man jst shoot himself in the foot. grin
You asked her if she has experienced sexual intercourse and she said "yes"......so you decided to test the thing. cheesy

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Theoflux(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vomm:
EVen if na the girl toast U, baba u for no answer na judging from her age.
Some Men think with their manhood rather than their brain
Pikin wey go survive go survive even if trailer climb am. XI-yrs old, sex...!? hm, this world na pawpaw.
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Fourwinds: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
d number of useless men have not decrease yet....dis man should have pass on in January dis year...we wouldn't have had this problem

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by generalkofosi(m): 12:48am On Jun 13, 2016
modestofynest:
I was said when I was reading this news but when I got to the area of name I was not disappointed na dem nwa Yoloba
Lol..u try small sha BTW am yoruba and am proud to be one #prouldyoruba
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Benteazaa(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmmmm Yoruba's the Raping Rapers
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by youngnigga22(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
snezBaba:

And your reverends are good at raping boys from the back Mtcheew
I dnt talk to uneducated people from d brown roof republic. Sorry, try d next person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.