Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home (671 Views)

Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by jhasper(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2016
should I go
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by louiseluem(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2016
if you ask me, na who i go ask? Pls if u have it in your mind to go to church , abeg go
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2016
If yu attend my church, no matter the climatic condition, yu ll surely find a way to get to the church
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2016
u ve little faith
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by Eesha: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2016
If na moni dem say make u fome collect, u no go enta d rain? O ye of lil faith undecided
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2016
It's raining here, should I still go out to buy food or drink garri?
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by Anas09: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
jhasper:
should I go
6am sharp tomorrow Monday morning, it will start raining, call your boss and ask him "Sir, it's raining here, should I still come to work?"

1Samuel 2: 9c For those who honor Me I will honor, and those who despise Me shall be lightly esteemed.

Treat God as you like, a day will come that everything you know will fail you, then you call God and expect him to answer you immediately you call, by then you would have forgotten for gotten today, but he keeps the book of remembrance for the day of rewards.

Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared the Lord talked often one to another; and the Lord listened and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who reverenced and worshipfully feared the Lord and who thought on His name.

So, dear, do as you please. Today it's your turn, but you are treating God with disdain, and to you, it's a light matter, you are feeling cool and tough, when you need him and he keeps you quiet, you'll become an atheists here on NL, you will cry foul, then you devices all sorts of lies and stories to tell to make yourself sleep at night.
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by Anas09: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jadonjack:
If yu attend my church, no matter the climatic condition, yu ll surely find a way to get to the church
From when did you started attending church? Have you divorced atheism?
BTW, How's your DAD?
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2016
Anas09:

From when did you started attending church? Have you divorced atheism?
BTW, How's your DAD?

Dnt get your hopes high my dear, I need not tell you why I go to church smtyms(yu ll knw if yu can read well)..

As for ma dad, he s gettin better, thanks to my physiotherapist....

Just so yu knw, d judge wus gonna sign the divorce paper is dead!
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Anas09:

6am sharp tomorrow Monday morning, it will start raining, call your boss and ask him "Sir, it's raining here, should I still come to work?"
Work provides money. That the church needs. I know which is more important.
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by CAPSLOCKED: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Anas09:
you call God and expect him to answer you immediately you call, by then you would have forgotten for gotten today, but he keeps the book of remembrance for the day of rewards.

BRUH,

WE BEEN CALLING ON HIM FOR YEARS, NOT ONCE HAS HE ANSWERED.

OUR CHIBOK GIRLS ARE STILL IN CAPTIVE, DESPITE BEING CALLED ON BY THE MILLIONS OF RELIGIOUS SOULS WORLDWIDE, INCLUDING THE CATHOLIC POPE.. . HE STILL DOESN'T PICK UP HIS PHONE.

I DON'T EVEN THINK IT RINGS, OR MAYBE MTN BLOCKED HIS SIM OR SOMETHING,

OR HE'S JUST BUSY, MASTURBAT!NG
undecided
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by Anas09: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

BRUH,

WE BEEN CALLING ON HIM FOR YEARS, NOT ONCE HAS HE ANSWERED.

OUR CHIBOK GIRLS ARE STILL IN CAPTIVE, DESPITE BEING CALLED ON BY THE MILLIONS OF RELIGIOUS SOULS WORLDWIDE, INCLUDING THE CATHOLIC POPE.. . HE STILL DOESN'T PICK UP HIS PHONE.

I DON'T EVEN THINK IT RINGS, OR MAYBE MTN BLOCKED HIS SIM OR SOMETHING,

OR HE'S JUST BUSY, MASTURBAT!NG
undecided
angry angry angry, You feel very tough right now right?. Enjoy your chance.
Re: It's Rainy Here, Should I Still Go To Church Or Worship At Home by Anas09: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jadonjack:

Dnt get your hopes high my dear, I need not tell you why I go to church smtyms(yu ll knw if yu can read well)..

As for ma dad, he s gettin better, thanks to my physiotherapist....

Just so yu knw, d judge wus gonna sign the divorce paper is dead!
Ok

(1) (Reply)

20 Most Painful Lessons Christians Would Learn From Voting PMB!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/16 / When The Bible Gets More Confusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.