Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. (2033 Views)

Why I Always Dream This Days Going Back To My Primary School? / Always Dream Having Sex,with Familiar Faces Help Me Friend / Always Dream Going Back To My Primary School..help Plz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by Boeuphorial(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2016
PLZ,I NEED HELP,I ALWAYS DREAM GOING BACK TO MY PRIMARY OLD SCHOOL,AND SOMETIMES I DREAM OF GOING BACK TO MY OLD SECONDARY SCHOOL...
Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by youngest85(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Boeuphorial:
PLZ,I NEED HELP,I ALWAYS DREAM GOING BACK TO MY PRIMARY OLD SCHOOL,AND SOMETIMES I DREAM OF GOING BACK TO MY OLD SECONDARY SCHOOL...
bcoz na runs u do 2ruout.....so go back and pass 2ru d normal procedures

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by quivah(f): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2016
You are not the only one in this situation, I dream sometimes seeing myself in my sec school .

I don't get what the call for help is all about tho...
As if its something extraordinary. Tsw!
Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by Psylas(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Boeuphorial:
the same with me, always dream and see myself in my secondary school days,
Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by brodalikeme(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2016
It's not a bad thing per say if you are not expressing stagnation in your life. But if you are, then pray against any spirit of retrogression, stagnation and backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2016
From what I've read/heard, it is a very bad omen. It means You're going backwards, or You're being dragged backwards Vis -Ă - vis not making any progress. Something is blocking Your progress.
Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by jmichlins(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2016
I dream of me arriving late for my waec or other exams
Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by waldigit: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Boeuphorial:
that is your spirit man reporting to you auto suggestive activities of the enemy, in the background. when men slept enemy csme to sow tares in his field, so says the scripture.
solution. give ur life to Christ if you haven't. identify your divine purpose and key into it. then you become u stoppable. and just laugh at such dreams because they are just meant to scare you. the moment you fear,you become vulnerable to attack. I have told you all these from experience.
Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by kevoh(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
I used to have such dreams too but mine alternated between Secondary school (70%) and University(30%). I also knew the reason back then which was because I was yet to run my Master's program, a fact stored in the subconscious of my brain and replayed in my dreams from time to time. Due to financial constraint preventing me from taking up the MSc programme in the UK, I registered with the Open University instead for my MSc, combining both work and school and graduated one and a half year later. Since then I have stopped having such dreams. Maybe the dreams might return if I start nursing a Phd in my mind tongue but for now I AM FREE. Same applies for most things I dream about. It could range from wedding to be attended, movie, cars or friends I might have discussed or want to discuss.

@OP, you need to discover yourself and determine what's lacking to be able to take hold of your dreams. It could be an old school mate, it could be damaged school property caused by you that you did not own up to, cheating in exam even ordinary daily noise from the local primary school nearby e.t.c Discovering yourself and understanding how your brain works is key!

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by otem4eartum: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Boeuphorial:

The interpretation of your dream is this: There are some emotional issues which were developed during the time you were in the primary school. That is what your subconscious is just bringing back to you. It's not a problem at all.
Here's how our brain works; like a computer which is programmed to provide different user IDs in a cybercafe, it could generate any ID picking at random.

Also consider what you were thinking about around the times you had such dream. No cause for alarm I dream that many times too and it never affected me.

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by otem4eartum: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
jmichlins:
I dream of me arriving late for my waec or other exams
Is there any deep thought you are having, perhaps concerning a career in your life which you feel that you are getting older and should have achieved it before a certain age? Perhaps you are feeling that you are ageing for marriage.

Whichever way, it is all about the anxiety you are having concerning something you are thinking to achieve but felt that it's getting late without being achieved. All you need do is to stop worrying about that thing. It will be done at the time set for it by nature, only try your best and work hard. I hope it helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Boeuphorial:
It's mostly because the dream has alot of familiar schoolmates

I agree with posters who say you should do what you are supposed to be doing to progress your life. Do not wait to feel like doing something. So long as it's what you should be doing.
Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by jmichlins(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
otem4eartum:
Is there any deep thought you are having, perhaps concerning a career in your life which you feel that you are getting older and should have achieved it before a certain age? Perhaps you are feeling that you are ageing for marriage.

Whichever way, it is all about the anxiety you are having concerning something you are thinking to achieve but felt that it's getting late without being achieved. All you need do is to stop worrying about that thing. It will be done at the time set for it by nature, only try your best and work hard. I hope it helps.
yeah maybe cause am supposed to end my apprentiship two years ago but had accident three months to the end

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by otem4eartum: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
jmichlins:
yeah maybe cause am supposed to end my apprentiship two years ago but had accident three months to the end

Sorry about that.
Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by mrZENographer: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Boeuphorial:

Spiritually speaking, that is the projection of backwardness by evil spirit.. It might be financially or academically or a pursuit. Spiritual warfare is needed.
Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by Phytoptera: 4:12am On Jun 13, 2016
it just simply means ur calling is education you should continue your studies the same thing happened to me many times right now im continuing my studies and doors are just opening! its another way of letting you know what the future has in store for you. like bf goin back to sch i was believing God for a job but instead of dreaming abt interviews and such, i kept on seeing my self writing exams in sch infact my admission was a total miracle!
Re: Plz Help Me Out I Always Dream Going Back To My Primary Sch. by trailblazer70(m): 5:37am On Jun 13, 2016
Pray against setback

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Love / Adelaja Slams Dunamis’ Paul Enenche, Others For Performing Magic In Church / What People Don't Know About The Secret And Wisdom Of King Solomon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.