Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. (6432 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by smogville(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2009
HERE IS THE LINK TO MR MOMODU'S ARTICLE IN THISDAY NEWSPAPER, PLASE READ IT. http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=151614

MY RESPONCE IS PASTED BELOW:

Oga dele,
Stop trying to make yourself look like a saint. We know who you really are.
The next generation of Nigerians will hold people like you responsible for what you have done to add to the predicament that we are in as a nation today. If you know that these people “leaders" have failed, why are you are u praising and glamorizing their devilish activities? Or is it that you are just trying to survive?
Note that God will not forgive you and generations of Nigerians yet unborn will not forgive you for your inglorious act of glamorizing corrupt people and their ill-gotten wealth.
What have you done to make sure that we have good governance in Nigeria? What cause are you leading, other than dinning and wining with those who are ripping this great nation and collecting your own share of our common wealth?
Great men are remembered for what they gave, not with how many thieves and robbers they flock with or on telling stories of other countries they went to with stolen money they have gotten.
I’ll advise you, look for a good cause and lead it, look at your mentor MKO, he lead a good cause, i don't need to tell you that. Eldee d don a young Nigerian musician is leading the "light up Nigeria project", while people like you are not thinking of what you can do for Nigeria, instead you are here telling us, how you ate chicken in cotonou. I heard you moved your company to Ghana, is that Patriotism?
We know people like you; you just sit and say, "DO WHAT I SAY, AND NOT WHAT I DO". Let me let you know that God is not happy with you and the next generation of young Nigerians are not pleased at all with your role in our Nigeria of today.
CHANGE AND BE RESPONSIBLE, SO THAT NAIJA GO BETTER.

MUCH RESPECT SIR.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by smogville(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2009
HERE IS OGA DELES RESPONCE TO THE VARIOUS COMMENTS BY NIGERIAN YOUTHS:

DELE MOMODU
08.20.2009 02:45
I sincerely thank Islar M Tyler for defending me against a few spiteful haters that litter the pages of the internet these days.
I\'m one of those who subscribe to the generous use of the internet. Unfortunately, since the quality of education has deteriorated so much in Nigeria so has the quality of human beings, and the level of intellectual discourse, have nose-dived to an all time low. Most of those who hide behind the internet to throw darts at informed commentators and their perceived enemies have obviously not read a novel in their lives. They are sadly unaware of modern trends, the rudiments of journalism, and so on, They usually premise their arguments on rumours and hearsay. They vent their pent-up anger, and sometimes personal frustrations on the wrong people. They expect others to fight their battles while they remain in the comfort of their homes.
Why would anyone curse a man for writing his opinion? You must know where such a gutter writer comes from.Why would anyone who has read OVATION say that we \"glorify and extol\" looters, when all we do is report \"objective reality\" as a lifestyle magazine? There is nothing in OVATION that is not in other newspapers and magazines. I quite understand the grouse of these isolated critics, OVATION appears too successful and must be minting all the major currencies of the world, a veritable cause for envy. I wish they knew our pains, but like Nduka Obaigbena used to advise me, it is not for them to know.
We thank God for giving us a global brand. It is not by our power but by His grace. Eighty percent of our stories celebrate everyday Africans. We publish in English and French. And we are the most copied African magazine today. We understand that a prophet sometimes is without honour at home and would not quarrel with those who despise our modest success. We shall continue to focus our attention on elevating the best practice of journalism which teaches us not to discriminate against Saints and sinners. Ours is to report fairly and leave our readers to draw their own conclusions.
One guy even attacked our beautiful restaurant in Ghana while responding to my article. Please, what has THE HOUSE OF OVATION got to do with my piece? The guy by so doing betrayed his personal hatred. The restaurant came more as a service to our people who used to complain bitterly about the wide difference between our foods and Ghanaian dishes. Many locals were never really comfortable with our audacious moves in Ghana but we remained strong in the face of strong opposition. And I receive daily reports from happy Nigerian visitors who patronise our restaurant. We have hosted so many Nigerian students from all over our country and they were ever proud of our global vision.
I even took it upon myself to defend every act of aggression against our people on radio and television. We have largely succeeded in showcasing the best of Nigeria to other Africans who now know that we are not all rogues,
As for those worrying about my personal contributions to the development of Nigeria, I humbly direct them to check my activities on facebook by loggin in to DELE MOMODU, and, or OVATION INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINE(LOUD FOR A PURPOSE),
I have been in detention for fighting for democracy in Nigeria. I was similarly forced into exile. Those in power today were not those who risked their all for Nigeria.
Without being immodest, I have been a proud ambassador of Nigeria everywhere I have been. But I\'m not proud of the Nigeria I see today. I wish I could partake in the looting of Nigeria like these felons but I just can\'t because we don\'t have a history of such misbehaviour in our family. Most of those attacking my person would not be able to write the way I do if they were ever exposed to the kind of privileges available to me. I\'m happy to have that contentment in my soul.
One guy wrote that I\'m preparing for my entry into politics, why not? It is my legitimate right as a Nigerian, if I so desire. And trust me, if I ever do, I will lift up the standards of partisan politics with every vein in my body, like we have done with OVATION,
Finally, I advise our warriors to read before they write. It is obvious that some of them have never bothered to read our magazine. Otherwise, they would have realised that we report events and interviews like other media organisations. But like Chief Moshood Abiola was fond of saying \"the deaf would often repeat the last song he heard before he lost his hearing.\"
Very true indeed,
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by smogville(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2009
I REPLIED THUS:

Oga Dele, much respect Sir.
The voice of the people, is the voice of God.
Stop defending yourself, as a good journalist you should have an open mind. A good leader should learn to accept his mistakes and learn from them.
I do not have anything against you, all i want is a better Nigeria for me, you and your children\'s children. This should always be at the front of our minds when we are doing anything. In doing this sir, we will together create a better nigeria that my children and your children will be proud of.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by smogville(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by smogville(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2009
HERE'S IS A POST BY FRANCIS ADEWALE.

“Flatterers are the worst kind of traitors, for they will strengthen thy imperfections, encourage thee in all evils, correct thee in nothing, but so shadow and paint thy follies and vices as thou shalt never, by their will, discover good from evil, or vice from virtue.
- Sir Walter Raleigh

There is something pernicious in a columnist who devotes himself in blaming the people of Nigeria for the folly foisted on the polity by the same leaders he devotes his entire career praising and adulating. That columnist happened by the way to be This Day’s gypsy writer: Dele Momodu, a self confessed purveyor of junk journalism, someone whose claim to fame is etched in flattery of celebrities; from Shina Peters to M.KO. Abiola; from Dora Akunyili to Terry Wayas of this world.

One can safely conclude that Dele Momodu had never found a government official he can’t flatter, because he never found a Nigerian government official he cannot patronize. The sad state of journalism in Nigeria is such that some of our journalism has turned patronage into a profitable enterprise. First they will take a deliberate jibe at a celebrity or political office holder, excoriating him/her for a well deserved non performance in office. Once you do that, pronto the particular politician will come running to you for favors. You then load your subsequent write up/column with the usual pejoratives praising their supposed “sagacity”, something you have suddenly discovered after you met with him/her.

Meanwhile, the people these so called government official are supposed to serve continue to suffer with little or nothing to show as democracy dividends. This indeed is where the likes of Dele Momodu hurt not only their credibility but the very institution of journalism that brought them into prominence. We all know that in journalism, to be persuasive, you must be believable; to be believable, you must be credible; to be credible, you must be truthful.

In his latest article in This Day, Momodu, consistent with his latest itinerary which allows him to junket around Africa on behalf of a corporate behemoth like Globalcom Network, get into a rhapsodic state of effusive praise for the host country president. What is not lost on us his readers is that we invariably know that this is usually a hollow attempt to launder the image of that president because it has recently approved GlobalCom business license.

Most salient readers knows that every time Mr. Momodu travels to any African nation two things will invariably follows: An effusive praise of that country leadership; be it Ghana, Kenya, South Africa and now Benin Republic, followed by an invective laden, crocodile tears about the sorry state of Nigeria. His latest installment follows his most recent trip to Benin where he found Benin to be an Eldora do where Nigerian are running in drove to due to the misrule of his friends in power.

The irony apparently is lost on him as he devoted three paragraphs in the same column to an effusive praise on President Umaru Musa Yar’adua; for settling a dispute between a member of his cabinet, and the Executive Director of National Communication Commission. He concluded that Yar’adua is a good man, because the latter reads newspaper.

My first retort is to yell, “Yes you are damn right he reads newspaper! I bet he reads your columns filled with flattery. After all, “the art of flatterers is to take advantage of the foibles of the great, to foster their errors, and never to give advice which may annoy.” When you keep blaming the customs man at Seme’s border whilst you excused the corruptions of ministers and ex-governors why will he not read the garbage you spew every week!”

The one thing that jumps out at me from his latest piece is the amount of "arguments" constructed on things like "I am beginning to think” , “it would probably”, “I should be able, ” , “We were forced to think, ”, “It was my conclusion”, “you probably, ", "I bet you, ", "I'm sure you, ", and the like. Assumption is piled on supposition, mixed with profanity, and sprinkled with pejorative, in an endless series of virtuoso displays of muddled thinking. No serious attempt to think through the policy permutations that led to the status quo on both sides of the border. No serious effort made to excoriate the authorities involved in the misrule going on in Nigeria. No attempt to challenge the re-branding crusade of his patron, Ms. Akunyili.

It is as if Momodu’s tortured logic bestrides the gargantuan facts like a colossus. Why would any serious governmental official take such write up seriously? An exercise in flattery superimposed with a contorted attempt to blame the masses for the wrongs of their leaders. Like Samuel Johnson famous quote: “"Men who stand in the highest ranks of society seldom hear of their faults; if by any accident an opprobrious clamor reaches their ears, flattery is always at hand to pour in her opiates, to quiet conviction and obtund remorse."

One can safely opine that the “shame on us” tour of Momodu is better directed exclusively at the “us” exemplified by Momodu’s and his cohorts in power. It is self evident that the mischief of flattery by the likes of Momodu’s perpetuates the corruption going on in Nigeria; as Edmund Burke rightly pointed out “Flattery corrupts both the receiver and the giver; and adulation is not of more service to the people than to kings.”

Francis Adewale
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by nuraabi: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2009
dele momodu is a photographer
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by Afam(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2009
smogville:

DELE MOMODU
I sincerely thank Islar M Tyler for defending me against a few spiteful haters that litter the pages of the internet these days.
I\'m one of those who subscribe to the generous use of the internet. Unfortunately, since the quality of education has deteriorated so much in Nigeria so has the quality of human beings, and the level of intellectual discourse, have nose-dived to an all time low. Most of those who hide behind the internet to throw darts at informed commentators and their perceived enemies have obviously not read a novel in their lives. They are sadly unaware of modern trends, the rudiments of journalism, and so on, They usually premise their arguments on rumours and hearsay. They vent their pent-up anger, and sometimes personal frustrations on the wrong people. They expect others to fight their battles while they remain in the comfort of their homes.
Why would anyone curse a man for writing his opinion? You must know where such a gutter writer comes from.Why would anyone who has read OVATION say that we \"glorify and extol\" looters, when all we do is report \"objective reality\" as a lifestyle magazine? There is nothing in OVATION that is not in other newspapers and magazines. I quite understand the grouse of these isolated critics, OVATION appears too successful and must be minting all the major currencies of the world, a veritable cause for envy. I wish they knew our pains, but like Nduka Obaigbena used to advise me, it is not for them to know.
We thank God for giving us a global brand. It is not by our power but by His grace. Eighty percent of our stories celebrate everyday Africans. We publish in English and French. And we are the most copied African magazine today. We understand that a prophet sometimes is without honour at home and would not quarrel with those who despise our modest success. We shall continue to focus our attention on elevating the best practice of journalism which teaches us not to discriminate against Saints and sinners. Ours is to report fairly and leave our readers to draw their own conclusions.
One guy even attacked our beautiful restaurant in Ghana while responding to my article. Please, what has THE HOUSE OF OVATION got to do with my piece? The guy by so doing betrayed his personal hatred. The restaurant came more as a service to our people who used to complain bitterly about the wide difference between our foods and Ghanaian dishes. Many locals were never really comfortable with our audacious moves in Ghana but we remained strong in the face of strong opposition. And I receive daily reports from happy Nigerian visitors who patronise our restaurant. We have hosted so many Nigerian students from all over our country and they were ever proud of our global vision.
I even took it upon myself to defend every act of aggression against our people on radio and television. We have largely succeeded in showcasing the best of Nigeria to other Africans who now know that we are not all rogues,
As for those worrying about my personal contributions to the development of Nigeria, I humbly direct them to check my activities on facebook by loggin in to DELE MOMODU, and, or OVATION INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINE(LOUD FOR A PURPOSE),
I have been in detention for fighting for democracy in Nigeria. I was similarly forced into exile. Those in power today were not those who risked their all for Nigeria.
Without being immodest, I have been a proud ambassador of Nigeria everywhere I have been. But I\'m not proud of the Nigeria I see today. I wish I could partake in the looting of Nigeria like these felons but I just can\'t because we don\'t have a history of such misbehaviour in our family. Most of those attacking my person would not be able to write the way I do if they were ever exposed to the kind of privileges available to me. I\'m happy to have that contentment in my soul.
One guy wrote that I\'m preparing for my entry into politics, why not? It is my legitimate right as a Nigerian, if I so desire. And trust me, if I ever do, I will lift up the standards of partisan politics with every vein in my body, like we have done with OVATION,
Finally, I advise our warriors to read before they write. It is obvious that some of them have never bothered to read our magazine. Otherwise, they would have realised that we report events and interviews like other media organisations. But like Chief Moshood Abiola was fond of saying \"the deaf would often repeat the last song he heard before he lost his hearing.\"
Very true indeed,

He sincerely thanked Islar M Tyler for defending him and for those that were against his piece he dismissed as frustrated, not in tune with modern trend and incapable of intellectual discourse.

Wonderful!

Abeg, for those who know, wetin be the modern trend again?
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by zmurda(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2009
whenever there is a revolution, i pray to God Dele Momodu and his ilk are tied to post and shot 41 times.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by asha80(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
z-murda:

whenever there is a revolution, i pray to God Dele Momodu and his ilk are tied to post and shot 41 times.

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by smogville(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
My people,
If Oga Dele had his way, we for no get access to internet.
See the kind people wey wan lead us for naija. We cannot sit down and watch them, we have to stand up and take charge.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by JustGood(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
As far back as 2001, I had discussions with some friends and I told them the harm that the likes of Dele Momodu and his Ovation are doing to Nigeria.

The man is only doing things which put bread on his table but too many Nigerians believe anything they hear/read from these people. What we need, more than ever is an educated citizenry that will be able to see through the deceptions and the selfish ambitions of the likes of Ovation publishers.

I challenge him to prove to anyone that those he glamorises and lavishes praise upon in his magazine are not the same ones who have brought Nigeria to her knees.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by Nezan(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2009
@z-murda, and that will solve our problems??
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by smogville(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2009
From the second paragraph of OGa Deles responce, Is it that he is against forums like NAIRALAND?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,
I don't want to imagine that!
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2009
smogville:

DELE MOMODU
Very true indeed,

Dele Momodu wrote like an illiterate, I am disappointed.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by Jarus(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
DELE MOMODU: ABUSE OF COLUMNISM
There is no disputing the fact that Dele Momodu is one of Nigeria's most successful journalists, if popularity, connection and depth of pocket are anything to go by. We can't take that away from him
I don't have any problem with his Ovation magazine, my problem with him is what he writes at the back of ThisDay every Sunday in the name of column writing. If he's not praising MKO Abiola or Mike Adenuga, he will be praising Ghana. At other times, he will be telling us how he flew from one airport to another or how he sat close to one personality. That is all he has to write on serious national issues. The most predictable columnist, if you ask me.
Doesn't he see what other ThisDay columnists like Simon Kolawole, Kayode Komolafe, Yusuph Olaniyonu,Ijeoma Nwogwugwu and Chidi Amuta write on weekly basis.

His analysis on serious issues are at best laughable.

Dele needs to go back to his celebrity journalism. I can point to tens of Nairalanders that can do better, if given the opportunity to write weekly in ThisDay. Let ThisDay stop wasting that space.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by ilosiwaju: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2009
bingo!
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2009
Mr. momodu is just an opportunist.
Why are people even taking this sychophant serious?
His article isn't even worth the paper it's being written on.

His outlook,as given by Ovation,is to celebrate wealth and opulence,however it is obtained.
He fails to realise the neglect and wanton poverty that abounds as he helps display the most-times stolen wealth,yet he has the guts to write about pot-holes from here to the seme border.
He's just a clown.who does he think he's fooling?
Not me,sha.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2009
Jarus:

DELE MOMODU: ABUSE OF COLUMNISM
There is no disputing the fact that Dele Momodu is one of Nigeria's most successful journalists, celebrity kleptocrat photographers  if popularity, connection and depth of pocket are anything to go by. We can't take that away from him
I don't have any problem with his Ovation magazine, my problem with him is what he writes at the back of ThisDay every Sunday in the name of column writing. If he's not praising MKO Abiola or Mike Adenuga, he will be praising Ghana. At other times, he will be telling us how he flew from one airport to another or how he sat close to one personality. That is all he has to write on serious national issues. The most predictable columnist, if you ask me.
Doesn't he see what other ThisDay columnists like Simon Kolawole, Kayode Komolafe, Yusuph Olaniyonu,Ijeoma Nwogwugwu and Chidi Amuta write on weekly basis.

His analysis on serious issues are at best laughable.

Dele needs to go back to his celebrity journalism. I can point to tens of Nairalanders that can do better, if given the opportunity to write weekly in ThisDay. Let ThisDay stop wasting that space.

thats much better ! decribes the er i think it was yoruba graduate who celebrates theives and hold them up as role models. i remeber feeling deisgusted at his rag back when i was in school - there was an edition that featured the abachas(after sani's death)  in their palatial mansion. he even went as far as to print that the abachas were being hounded or some such by OBJ . a person who could celebrate the abachas , should be drawn and quartered  angry
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by mbulela: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
How can anyone take Dele Momodu serious?
He is a clown and a joker to boot.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by mbulela: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2009
I have followed his career since the days of Weekend Concord to Classique with late MEE to FAME and briefly at Ovation.
One thing i know is that he is a brilliant fellow (in his ability with words in either the english language or Yoruba in which he has a Masters) but an opportunist to the core who will like the relevant asses for the sake of his pocket.
a man who you can never define his stand.
in my view he obviously has an inferiority complex, as he enjoys name dropping and massaging his silly ego.
He is to Journalism what Tokunbo Afinkuyomi is to politics.
Shameless men.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2009
Dele Momodu, contrary to what you believe, People dont have beef with you and ovation. Our problem is your attempt to commnet on serious National Issues that as affect Us and the growth and development of Nigeria.
Kindly stick to your celebrity Ass kissing and let people who understand Journalism Like my ever respected and insightful Simon Kolawole comment on issues of National Importance.
Abeg Oga
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by danexd(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
Honestly before now, I have a lot of respect for Dele Momodu even when he praises the politicians and celebrities; I just believe a man got to make some money. We are all ultimately selfish beings, but seeing his response of 20.08.2009, and the way he reacts to criticism, my respect for him is……, as a journalist I believe he can handle critics’ but I was wrong, I’m disappointed in Dele Momodu
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by KnowAll(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2009
He is to Journalism what Tokunbo Afinkuyomi is to politics.
Shameless men.

Good you mention that name, from a senator to an irrelevant commisioner for tourism in lagos state. (Who am I to say that as if Iwould not jump at such a post but to go from being a senator to doing that,  I think meself get pride oh,  I rather wash plate in london )

Dele Momodu strike me like someone if lucky could end up being a senator, but would not mind being a LG Chairman or even Councillor after failing to get the ticket the second time.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by mystikal(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2009
Dele Momodu is just a self seeker. i was planning 2 have my wedding featured on the "Ovation", but now seeing how childish the owner is, I think I'll go 4 "Ebony" instead. LOL.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by ajibawealt(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2009
He's someone I have a lot of respect for. Infact I'm an ardent reader of his column at the back of ThisDay every sunday, but some of his responses to national issues are words of a coward sometimes. He's neither here nor there prolly because he wouldn't want to publicly disgrace his customers (the politicians). I'll suggest that he goes back to his celebrity journalism
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by lewa(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2009
Dele Momodu is an unrepentant and unabashed sycophant.Effusive in his praise for those who he thinks are the "owners of Nigeria".
He is what a respectable uncle of mine,aptly describes as a shameless praise singer,of no personal self worth at all.
Need we say more, his whole life's work -'OVATION' is a testament of that.
As a sibling and friends of those in the Medical Sciences,i think he suffers from an unhealthy dose of inferiority complex.
A mindless jobber, what is he doing on the pages of any serious newspaper?
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by KnowAll(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2009
as a shameless praise singer,

I am sure if one dig far into his fore fathers, it would not come as a susprise that his great, great garnd father could be one of the best talking drum specialist in yoruba land. He is good at praising people he must have inherited it from somewhere.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
KnowAll:

as a shameless praise singer,

I am sure if one dig far into his fore fathers, it would not come as a susprise that his great, great garnd father could be one of the best talking drum specialist in yoruba land. He is good at praising people he must have inherited it from somewhere.

Dele Momodu is not Yoruba so stop talking trash.

Go ask GEW aka JJYOU where he's from.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by sherrylo: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ tpia Dele is a yoruba man from Ife.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by KnowAll(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2009
Dele Momodu is not Yoruba so stop talking trash.

Go ask GEW aka JJYOU where he's from.

Thank you for letting me know, thats what the internet is for, information gathering,  I retract my earlier statement.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
KnowAll:

Thank you for letting me know, thats what the internet is for, information gathering,  I retract my earlier statement.

no problem. I may be wrong though since I'm probably mixing him up with Dele Giwa.
Re: Dele Momodu Vs Nigerian Youths. by alanbolo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2009
oyb:

- there was an edition that featured the abachas(after sani's death)  in their palatial mansion. he even went as far as to print that the abachas were being hounded or some such by OBJ . a person who could celebrate the abachas , should be drawn and quartered  angry

that was the end of ovation for me,   wondered how the magazine could be celebrating the abachas and blaming the govt. for hounding them at that stage of our economy when we are trying to get back at the looters. sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan / Implications Of Delay In Constituting Buhari’s Second-term Cabinet / Secession Not Solution To Nigeria's Problem - Gbajabiamila, Peter Obi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.