Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens (21648 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by 247frolicboss(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iftar is the evening meal when Muslims end their daily Ramadan fast at sunset. Muslims break their fast at the time of the call to prayer for the evening prayer.

Keeping with tradition, The senate President, had iftar with his people in Kwara. IDPU, teachers, community leaders & reps of women groups.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-bukola-saraki-has-iftar-with.html

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by HungerBAD: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Saraki.

Still watching this man.

What is it with these guys with food?and they soon forget everything when they see food?Fayose is using this food thing as a working political tool in Ekiti.

My advice to these guys?continue with the stoning,after eating the free food.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by bigtt76(f): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Same people who stoned him some months ago grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by Chimaritoponcho: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
if bukola saraki swear say na d 1st food he dey eat since morning be dis thunder go fire am

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by Ayomi088(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ramadan Mubarak
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by ikbnice(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
I actually thought these same people hate him. Has fasting now drain their stone throwing ability? Politicians now capitalizing on peoples' gluttony. The food that he won't give everyday.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
I'm so sure the money spent in organising this buffet would pay not less than a hundred civil servants...

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by snadguy007(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Smh for kwara people. Give them food and their problem is solved automatically undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by EROMS38(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nigeria's money
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Saraki's version of stomach infrastructure is more classic than Fayose's....Nigerians will lose their chains the day they curb their hunger for the crumbs that politicians hand out.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by chimah3(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
So?
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by Sensitivbin777(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
May their fast bring peace in this Nation

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by badthinds: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
What should i even write sef
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by chimah3(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
So?
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by SpencerLewis(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
These Muslims reminds of the Jewish set called the Pharisees. They are good @ keeping/observing religious laws to the letter, but will thereafter will go on with their terrorist attacks in the name of their deity 'Allah'. The latter are better b/c no terrorism was associated with them.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by scholes0(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
LOL Propaganda at work.
These are not your everyday Kwaran people but Polithiefcians and the Political cabal of that state.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by instinctg(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
national cake
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by Nutase: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
High way robber. If U know say U get liver, enta any densely populated area in Ilorin.

bigtt76:

The belly controlled individuals U see in this pic do not represent the huge majority that stoned Him
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by phineboy1pimple(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
People should take their time to check on this MAN's family background before the call him all sorts of names....

I know for a fact what he has done for KWARA STATE.... It use to be a very dry state but visit Kwara today and see for yourself....

The Saraki's Dynasty lives on.....

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
which kind fast? Abeg eat jare
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by MoneyGreen(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Breaking of FAST with foods bought with corruption money is Haram and unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by solidgidlas(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
"The way to a man's heart is through is stomach." No be today them just they chop am, thats y saraki family will continue to rule in dat state and have their backing anywhere. As fayose is having his.
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by solidgidlas(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
"The way to a man's heart is through is stomach." No be today them just they chop am, thats y saraki family will continue to rule in dat state and have their backing anywhere anytime. As fayose is having his.
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by ChappyChase: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
If una know how I dey chop for Adamawa state ehn, una go join me pray make this fasting no end grin
*To the topic*
Nothing concern me undecided

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by YourMajesty(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
I just love this man.
You drag his name to the mud, he will come out clean. grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by EWAagoyin(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
angry this kwara people sef
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by NigerDeltan(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
The way Saraki thread dey surface for FP now ehn

E be like say LaLa don collect brown envelope grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ifta ... OK, nice one

Meanwhile, read my signature

For now, we are adding ladies only.
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by CountDracula(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Someone shud poison all of dem like dat... Hypocrites and betrayers all dey want is chop chop chop. Usin ramadan as a means to show off and do publicity stunts, God will judge all of u idiotts
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by yinkard4me(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
bigtt76:
Not same people
Re: Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Okay. Mr senate presido.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Begins Nationwide Strike Thursday / Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Osinbajo In Abuja [Photos] / Tin-can Port Is Collapsing, Says NPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.