Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Am A Yoruba And A Sai Babarian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Yoruba And A Sai Babarian (550 Views)

2019: Atiku Meets With Leaders Of Arewa, Yoruba And Ohanaeze Youth Groups (PICS) / At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb / When You Mistakenly Say "SAI BABA" In A Petrol Station. (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Yoruba And A Sai Babarian by olawalepopoola: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Some say we are cowards!
But yet we fought for GEJ to get to his vice-presidential and presidential seat through our cowardice!
Some say we don't learn from history!
But we have learnt not to carry guns and bomb pipelines, but to fight with our index fingers during elections! Thus being the most peaceful and successful region in Nigeria!
Some say we are Sai Babarians
But we presently hold most important positions in Nigeria! From Power, Housing and Works to Solid Minerals to Finance!
I am proud to be a Sai Babarian!
#MostyorubasarewithPMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Yoruba And A Sai Babarian by ikbnice(m): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
you are not a sai babarian, you are a zombie!

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Yoruba And A Sai Babarian by menstrualpad: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
and a bast.ard...
ikbnice:
you are not a sai babarian, you are a zombie!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Yoruba And A Sai Babarian by olawalepopoola: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Children of hate have started commenting! Like it or leave it! We Yorubas know who we are and where we belong!
Re: I Am A Yoruba And A Sai Babarian by Abeymills(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Am proud Yoruba man n am telling u shut up ur mouth there zombie

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Yoruba And A Sai Babarian by thesicilian: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
olawalepopoola:

we are cowards!

we don't learn from history!

say we are Barbarians

I am proud to be a Barbarian!
Re: I Am A Yoruba And A Sai Babarian by DesChyko: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Have your registered for the N Power stuff?? It'll keep you busy at least.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Yoruba And A Sai Babarian by theEYe21(f): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Zombie oh! Zombie! *fela's voice* grin

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Saraki Please Help Before They Mislead President Buhari / Niger Delta Avengers Agree To Dialogue With Nigeria But Vow More Attacks If.... / Breaking News. Mr Godwin Obaseki Emerges Apc Flagbearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.