Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. (1491 Views)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen / 5 Top Decisions Osinbajo Will Take In Buhari’s Absence - Politicsngr.com (2) (3) (4)

Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by kingdompropty: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
https://www.naij.com/857368-president-buhari-vice-osinbajo-problem-primate-ayodele-predicts.html

Part of his prophecy for 2016 is that an misunderstanding will ensue between the president and his vice.

Also he said God is angry will Nigeria.

He said Nigeria should be reorganized or we will break up.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by stephen90(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
make i stay here for others to come[url]make i stay here for others to come[/url]make i stay here for others to come
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by psucc(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Especially the way and manner Osinbajo is exercising the acting appointment.

I wonder if Buhari will ever go for another leave, be it sick, annual, study or even maternity

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by Businessideas: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dry. It's like saying that Mr and Mrs Ayodele will have a misunderstanding. Dorrrh

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by WATCHOVER(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
They will definitely have a serious misunderstanding.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by ckmayoca: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Osibaba in between devil and ocean. I pity the Gentle man.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by IamPatriotic(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Does this Ayodele have Fayose as his other name?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by ayemerbarth: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
There is no prophecy here. Primate, state what is yet unknown or perceived by man. It's like me saying the minister of finance will be sacked.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by bolafex(f): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
psucc:
Especially the way and manner Osinbajo is exercising the acting appointment.

I wonder if Buhari will ever go for another leave, be it sick, annual, study or even maternity

And how if i may ask,has he been excercising the acting appointment ?
Which part of his administrative style do you have a problem with?

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by Clentuzbaba(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Prophet of doom, God is angry with Nigeria dat rejected gay marriage, buh happy with Europe and America right? u r too late sir, Pastor Kumuyi already told us everything will be fine.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by DaBullIT(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
make he go misunderstand dem now ...

Pocketmoney pastors everywhere
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Will Have Misunderstanding - Ayodele. by mikki123(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sure, religion will be the major cause.

Checkout How Zahra Buhari Respond A Man Who Advised Her Not To Marry Northerner / 20 Soldiers Died So Far – Avengers Sends Strong Message To President Buhari / About 200 Ad-hoc Staff Of INEC Storm APC Office,demanding For Their Money