Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Webdesign Project Managment - The Way Forward - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webdesign Project Managment - The Way Forward (626 Views)

CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward / I Need A Programmer For A Web Portal For Estate Managment Agency / P.d.m.s (plant Design & Managment System) Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webdesign Project Managment - The Way Forward by gdi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2009
Some times I get to reject some design projects for some good reasons, but one re-occuring issue is Clients changing their mind on the agreed layout, or project goal right at the middle of the project. then you have a 2weeks project in your hands for 6weeks. Question is what do you do when a client is taking more (value) time than he bargained for, and how do you manage such clients and help them achieve a clear cut objective (because some of them dont know what they want).
Re: Webdesign Project Managment - The Way Forward by yawatide(f): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2009
You tell them that sure, you can do it but that it will cost extra. If they agree, you revise your statement of work. If they don't, you walk. Simple.
Re: Webdesign Project Managment - The Way Forward by gdi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
Re: Webdesign Project Managment - The Way Forward by Cactus(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2009
Always get a percentage of your pay upfront. At least if you plan to walk you are not walking in the negative. Time is money.

I got burnt once.

(1) (Reply)

Why Not House? / Vacancy - Marketing Officer / How Do I Make My Mysql Database Display The Date An Online Form On My Website Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.