Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Business You Need To Look Into If You Want Extra Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Business You Need To Look Into If You Want Extra Income (561 Views)

20 Business You Can Start With #1000 To #1500 / Do You Want Extra Income? Then Ask Me How.... / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business You Need To Look Into If You Want Extra Income by dejival(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Twelve years ago, a Harvard student invited 5 people to his room to discuss a business opportunity. Only 2 of the 5 people showed up.

Today, those 2 people are billionaires: Dustin Moskovitz $9.9 Billion and Eduardo Saverin $6.3 Billion and the guy they met that night? Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, who has a net worth is $35.7 Billion.

I wonder what it must be like to be the other 3 people who were invited, but chose not to attend. If you want something, then you've got to DO SOMETHING.

Will you give yourself that opportunity?

Join me tonight on our Internet Millionaire Mastermind Club (IMMC) on Whatsapp by 8:30pm (West African Time) as we show you how to build a fortune on the internet right at the comfort of your home.

To be a part of this breakthrough meeting, you can send me a message on my Whatsapp number: +2348062184831.

Message format: 'Your Name, Pls add me into the IMMC group for tonight's meeting'.

Whatsapp no.: +2348062184831
Re: The Business You Need To Look Into If You Want Extra Income by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
NICE!!!

(1) (Reply)

''how I Made Six Figure In 7 Days'' / Payoneer Dollars Needed Pls Enter If You Have To Sell / Trending: Naira Hits 400/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.