Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (61355 Views)

Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by impartiality2al(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rossikk:

AND YOU THINK YOU WILL SURVIVE THE PURGE? YOUR FAMILY TOO?

Some of you think through your anus. Here is a man who doesn't know the first thing about governance. Makes outrageous statements, is vindictive, loud, boastful, racist, an uncontrollable liar, and a fraud (see Trump ''University''). And talks glibly about using nuclear weapons. Yet you want to place the USA's NUCLEAR CODES in his hands. You want to make HIM the leader of the 'free world'. THAT MAKES YOU A FOOL.

After you the first FOOL! IDIOT If you can't behave maturely on this platform, better sign out or always expect a hash response from me. You have just started a fight here with me if u don't know.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by mastercho(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
You are a fool
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by TheProphetess(f): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
rantmoniker:
This thread is full of Gays and Lesbians. This thread was never about religion but a correction to the decadence in our society which many are involved. What happened in the US is tragic and no one wishes anyone to die that way. If God allowed that to happen, so what have gays got to do about that. I will never support same sex relationship. Many of these culprits here attacking people who are against same sex simply because this is a faceless platform. You all can defend this same sex rubbish in the real world. I dare you to reveal yourselves ye hypocrites hiding under religion to justify your unholy acts.

The fact that people have hearts and condemn this shameful act despite their religious affiliation does not mean that they are gays and lesbians. It means they are emulating Christ by having tolerance for those they don't agree with. And it's a sign we are moving forward as a country.
It doesn't matter if you support gay or not everyone must accept that this was a horrible disaster.

5 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Rossikk(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
impartiality2al:

After you the first FOOL! IDIOT If you can't behave maturely on this platform, better sign out or always expect a hash response from me. You have just started a fight here with me if u don't know.

Better save your energy for building your bunker when your master's nukes start dropping on your dumb head.

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Alfred234(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
nyabinghi:
Shoot the batty boys, kill dem nuff, gays are animals and they deserve death. The bible prescribed death for gays. Slay any man that lays another man. Quote me and die suddenly.
Bro you need your head examined.. sometimes I wonder where this kind of hatred comes from
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
I won't say these gays should RIP cos we all know they are burning in hades right now
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by impartiality2al(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
adconline:

You are already living in hell- Naija cos you are more likely to be killed in Boko haram/ sectarian violence than a gay person .
You are already in hell when ur life expectancy is less than 45yrs while a gay person in the US is twice that.
You are already in hell when the most powerful person in the country, GMB, can't be treated in the country for an ENT problem.
What are Naija values? Owing workers for 12months. Stealing public money and depositing it in foreign banks?
Boko Haram killing over 100k and displacing millions?
Politrickians flying overseas to treat common cold while owing doctors and nurses??
Generating 0MW?
Naija is a religious country, but peopled by ungodly citizens.
When God regretted " I had known I would have created man" he meant Nigeria.

You see, filled with so many reasons y you should commit suicide and leave naija to us. God equally regretted it wen he created u. U sound frustrated! Honestly, I am beginning to feel the pain you are going through. That's the more reason we need people with courageous mind like the B-boys to attack more wicked people. God never created us to be evil. We only chooses to be .
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Lucasbalo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
adconline:

Now go back to your jungle- Naija without power
Eat your rice without tomato
Die in your house because there are no hospitals and drugs
Get killed by Boko Haram because your are an infidel.
Get lynched and beheaded by religious thugs because of your blasphemy
Have you found cheap petrol lately??
All these problems brought u by heterosexuals not gays .
Enjoy your vacay in hell called Naija.
Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by impartiality2al(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rossikk:

Better save your energy for building your bunker when your master's nukes start dropping on your dumb head.
I will, but for all I care Trump will win and he will release those nukes on that your useless and depraved brain.
But y scared of nuclear war? because u lack the nuclear power. Yes u will definitely be scared of nukes because while people are busy seeking for missile wavers, you and your zombie leaders had bin busy loothing Nigeria's wealth. If u have a good head then think on how to defend yourself with advanced technologies rather than stay here to unleash baseless insults on scientists like us who already have our defense. I'm a Biafran. Trust what we are capable of. Zombies no go learn.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by nyabinghi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Alfred234:

Bro you need your head examined.. sometimes I wonder where this kind of hatred comes from
you are a big time fool. How did the bible tell us to treat gays.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by marcopollo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Who's the next victim of sharia? If any muslim dey ur side, no close ur eyes o. Just take one eye dey check am.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Horus(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB-ow1N2FLY

[size=14pt]President Obama On Orlando Nightclub Massacre[/size]
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by viviaqua(f): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
some call it "act of terror" others call it "hate crime".... even if he was disgusted by sight of two men kissing.... he should have shot himself not those innocent folks....I have got nothing against the LGBT community....we really need to learn to tolerate people differences not hate..it's really sad!!

7 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Alfred234(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
nyabinghi:
you are a big time fool. How did the bible tell us to treat gays.
You see why you seriously need that head of yours checked? You have the mentality of a person from 1000BC... Which part of the Bibles tells you to stone gays? Was is not the old testament? Do we still live our lives based on the old testament?

6 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by NiRfreak(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
story story story, condemn the act a human was killed and live the gay -son reference. Nobody wishes for both evils you mentioned to befall him. So shove it
Bros, you seem to lack comprehension of the context of the gay-son reference........pele.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by ValerianSteel(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
masonkz:

Stupidity.

The idiot left his muslim country and went to America. Why not stay in his home country since he had always known how Liberal a country America is
He's an American citizen of Afghan heritage.He obviously has been influenced by islamic extremism.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by nyabinghi(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Alfred234:

You see why you seriously need that head of yours checked? You have the mentality of a person from 1000BC... Which part of the Bibles tells you to stone gays? Was is not the old testament? Do we still live our lives based on the old testament?
you are mentally deformed. Is the old testament not part of the bible. The bible advocated death for gays. I am not suprised since you are gay. Go and expunge the old testament and rewrite your own bible, ode dindinrin apa.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Rossikk(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
impartiality2al:

I will, but for all I care Trump will win and he will release those nukes on that your useless and depraved brain.
But y scared of nuclear war? because u lack the nuclear power. Yes u will definitely be scared of nukes because while people are busy seeking for missile wavers, you and your zombie leaders had bin busy loothing Nigeria's wealth. If u have a good head then think on how to defend yourself with advanced technologies rather than stay here to unleash baseless insults on scientists like us who already have our defense. I'm a Biafran. Trust what we are capable of. Zombies no go learn.

I can see you are high on crack cocaine. No need to go further with you.

4 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Alfred234(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
nyabinghi:
you are mentally deformed. Is the old testament not part of the bible. The bible advocated death for gays. I am not suprised since you are gay. Go and expunge the old testament and rewrite your own bible, ode dindinrin apa.
Simply question Yes or No you can't answer... Do we still live our lives based on the Old Testament? Answer the question

Only cowards resort to insults when they realize that their logic is flawed.

6 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Lordxeer(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Just a quick reminder that the tragic #pulsenightclubshooting is not your free pass to #slamophobia
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by nyabinghi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Read leviticus 20.13
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
rantmoniker:
How does this affect Nigeria. People have posted more meaningful stories on Nairaland today worth moving to the frontpage. How does gay stories interest the mods so much. Gay practice is wrong in most countries and termed unholy in many religions. The wages of sin is always death. Ways God will perish the wicked.

your just a weird creature , don't know how old you are, but I guess your between 10-13yrs of age, who ever that bought you that phone or PC you used in typing this poo, is who I blame.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by nyabinghi(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Alfred234:

Simply question Yes or No you can't answer... Do we still live our lives based on the Old Testament? Answer the question

Only cowards resort to insults when they realize that their logic is flawed.
I live by old testament. Payment of tithe is in old testament. Lev 20.13 should be your guide against gays. Kill them all.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Alfred234(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
nyabinghi:
I live by old testament. Payment of tithe is in old testament. Lev 20.13 should be your guide against gays. Kill them all.
Now we are getting somewhere... I hope you don't shave? You know that's also in the old testament
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Ussyberry(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Apparently he called 911 just before the shooting to declare his allegiance to ISIS

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/terror-hate-what-motivated-orlando-nightclub-shooter-n590496
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Angelou(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
modath:

Fallacy of hasty generalization..
Philosopher??
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by BISLAR(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
This more than a one.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by BISLAR(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
This was so bad,God we save us from untimely death.amen
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
You can start protesting unclad here in Nigeria too

erusen:
I don't have Muslim friends,am tired of calling that religion the religion of piss,they commit too much attroties,Europe and the US have gotten themselves into a long fight,imagine killing 50 people, if I was an american I will protesting unclad to for their departure
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by davien(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
If only we can make a place that only progressive people can live in, I'll see where the Hypocrites,terrorists and backwards thinking folks would be.

If Alan Turing was shot dead or jailed for 14 years would we have computers to even comment on this?

Al ghazali destroyed islams golden age by demonising western knowledge(science in particular) and human rights and ever since Islam has never recovered...

Boko Haram ISIS Al queida etc..

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Atigba: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rossikk:

Use your head for once. There is no where to hide from nuclear conflict. Trump has his multi-million dollar bunkers set up ready to hide in when his nuclear war gets underway. Do you?

What about nuclear radiation? Even if you are not a 'target', the effects of nuclear conflict will hit you. Go and study what nuclear war means. It is capable of destroying all life on the planet, and that is before even 5% of the current global stockpile is used. So to support Trump, who says he does not rule out using nukes, is to support your own annihilation.

Guy shut up u are anti Trump or may be you are one of those illegal immigrants living in US, hence your hatred for trump

Trump is the least person to pull the trigger for nuclear war.... Who do u want there that lying barstard killary

She and Obama is responsible for the disasters in middle east and she is the one they will use to start 3world war.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by transient123(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
buJu234:
The religion of peace at it again.

The so called moderate Muslim will come and say he is not a Muslim.

but my question is didn't they know abt this guy view eversince. Why didn't they report him to the authority.

All these will now make trump win the coming election

Help yourself and your master Trump by voting him from your village.

Maurice Iwu can provide you an abracadabra voters card, he is a professor in criminality just like you and the Orlando murderer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.