Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Customize | Personalize T-shirts , Polo Shirts , Caps With Your Own Logo Printed - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Customize | Personalize T-shirts , Polo Shirts , Caps With Your Own Logo Printed (1585 Views)

Custom Gym Tank Tops, Make Personalized Gym Clothing With Logo Printed / Custom Company T Shirts And Polo With Logo Printed, Cheap Price Company Uniforms / GET YOUR CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE CLOTH LABELS, TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customize | Personalize T-shirts , Polo Shirts , Caps With Your Own Logo Printed by tshirtsupplier(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
we specialized in produce custom printed t-shirts , Polo shirts , caps... ETC
For more information please click : http://www.tshirt-supplier.com

Re: Customize | Personalize T-shirts , Polo Shirts , Caps With Your Own Logo Printed by emmanok24(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
How much will it cost to customize 20 pieces of football Jerseys.

This will include Sponsor's Name in Front and Number at the back.

I'll be expecting a quote.

Thank you.
Re: Customize | Personalize T-shirts , Polo Shirts , Caps With Your Own Logo Printed by Gazzy88(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
emmanok24:

Thank you.
Where are you? I can do that for you professionally? Let's talk on phone. 08144088142
Re: Customize | Personalize T-shirts , Polo Shirts , Caps With Your Own Logo Printed by tshirtsupplier(m): 6:27am On Jan 29, 2018
emmanok24:

Thank you.

Hi!
The price depends on the logo you want to print, the colors and sizes of the logo.
Attached are some jerseys samples picture for your reference .
Please click below link to know more about us.
[url]http://www.tshirt-supplier.com [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Dashiki Wholesale / Odayhan Organics / Wholesale Women Topmanufacturer In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.