Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed (16444 Views)

Nigerians Will Soon Experience Better Times- Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed / Conditional Cash Transfer To Vulnerable Nigerians To Begin Soon-lai Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on Sunday said the Federal Government was working diligently toward making life more meaningful for Nigerians through carefully designed projects.

Mohammed made the assertion in Lagos at the 8th Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu Memorial Ramadan Lecture with the theme: “Supreme Sacrifice and the Essence of Followership in Governance’’.

He said that the government was aware of the plight of many citizens due to the challenges in the economy.

According to him, a N500 billion Social Intervention Programme has been put in place to help alleviate poverty.

The minister said the huge money earmarked for the intervention programme in the 2016 budget was one of the sacrifices the government had to make in the face of falling revenue.

“This government is making a lot of sacrifices and it is also expecting a lot of sacrifices from the people.

“The N500 billion Social Intervention Programme which is broken into five parts covers employment of 500, 000 unemployed graduates who will be trained as teachers.

“It also covers the employment of 100, 000 artisans as well as the One-Meal-A-Day programme for pupils in primary schools.

“The Enterprise Scheme which is targeted at one million market men and women, 460, 000 artisans, 200, 000 agriculture workers is also covered in the programme.

“It also covers the N5,000 monthly conditional cash transfer to the poor and vulnerable,’’ he said.

Mohammed dismissed some media reports that some states claimed they were not ready for the A-Meal-A-Day programme due to funding challenges.

He emphasised that the federal government was solely responsible for the funding of the programme.

According to him, the pilot scheme of the programme has started and it will cover 5.5 million pupils when fully on stream.

The minister also advised Muslims to uphold the lessons of Ramadan by shunning vices and making sacrifices for others and the nation.

In his lecture, Prof. Ahmid Sanni, Chief Imam, Lagos State University, said that the virtue of sacrifice was beyond prayers and fasting.

According to him, it also requires the show of love and care to the less privileged in the society.

In his remarks, Gov. Ambode of Lagos State extolled the virtues of the late Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, the Patriarch of the Tinubu Family in Central Lagos.
Source:
http://www.punchng.com/nigerians-will-experience-better-times-soon/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin when even your peers now see you as a jester cause of your white lies grin

Lalasticala, church never close? wink

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
FROM LAI MUHAMMED?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by psucc(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Who trust Lai Mohammed again this days?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
I guess he meant “Better Times” in reverse Gear..

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Destined2win: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Don't know if I am alone but I don't take anything from Lai serious

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
There are no perceptible signs that that will happen soon.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Nne5: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lai mohammed

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
the king of all liars and zombies himself. ride on, keep deceiving them.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by NigerDeltan(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Will
Soon
Very soon
Later
In nearest future
Soonest

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Rose2014: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin

grin

grin

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Rose2014: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Will
Soon
Very soon
Later
In nearest future
Soonest

You forgot to add

Set to and
About to

grin

grin

grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by MoreWahala: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
The King of Lie has spoken, though it's the earnest prayer of every well meaning Nigerian that Nigeria get better soon.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by emymeeky: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
This man sef

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin when even your peers now see you as a jester cause of your white lies grin
Lalasticala, church never close? wink
psucc:
Who trust Lai Mohammed again this days?
BUHARIISCURSED:
FROM LAI MUHAMMED?
BeeBeeOoh:
I guess he meant “Better Times” in reverse Gear..
Destined2win:
Don't know if I am alone but I don't take anything from Lai serious
DONMAYOR19:
the king of all liars and zombies himself. ride on, keep deceiving them.
MoreWahala:
The King of Lie has spoken
emymeeky:
This man sef

have you all truly lost hope in our dear country Nigeria. it shouldn't be. we should all restore, renew and revive our hopes for our dear country. Nigeria need our prayers not our condemnation...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
even as little as my parrot is i still prefer to give it listening ear than hear u talk

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by mrlaw93(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mr lai at it again.. Abeg who still take dis man serious grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by mich24(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Another huge lie from liar Muhammad

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by eleojo23: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lai Mohammed is still committing the sin of talking too much.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by onadana: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Haba no be you talk am.We know na.....your words are always opposite.Pinocchio.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Clarinett(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rt
Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Eeser: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
You can call me a zombie If you like. But I believe in what he just said. Cause I wish for this suffering to end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Sunofgod(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Roll on 2019

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by delikay4luv: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
We don't know what to believe again. Just continue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Clarinett(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oga Lai! Please just keep quiet for now. angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Rayman5(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
See him name na LIE Muhammed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Izygab(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Even though I have a dying love for this sham (APC). I earnestly and sincerely detest this charlatan and mountback . He's so duplicitous. I wonder why Buhari's cabinet still have him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Hustoto: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
i believe him. better times will come with buhari's govt when snow falls in this country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Seeeeeeee: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by youngest85(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed by Yinkatolu: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
iBelieve

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, It's Time To Go - By Emmanuel Ogundele / Oil Price Hits $90 Per Barrel For First Time Since 2014 / Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government Approves Establishment Of Second University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.