Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

A Friend's Complain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Friend's Complain (1229 Views)

A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative / Postinor 2 And Their Wahala...help A Friend / She Always Complain Abt Menstral Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend's Complain by datbas: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
my twin sister just wedded, recently she confided in me that her husband is having weak erection, he cant sustain the erection for long and do have premature ejaculation, and she was asking for boosting drugs here in nigeria, although which I know non of please could you help out?
Re: A Friend's Complain by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
Nairalanders! Haba! It's always the 3rd party's issue and not yourselves. . . If your friend has a problem let her say it herself. . . You're not even bold enough to admit its your problem. . . angry

Anyways, tell your 'friend's husband' to use Manix or Adam's Desire. . . they are nafdac registered drugs to correct erectile dysfunction and can be gotten in any decent pharmacy. . .

If he wants something natural. . . then tell him to boil some large size onions in a pot, when its soft and juicy, squeeze out the onion juice and add some honey to it, mix together and pour in a bottle, 3 teaspoonfuls a day should do. . .
Erection is just a sudden rush of blood to the penis and onions and honey help alot in doing that. . . So its all natural!

Hope that helps. . .  wink
Re: A Friend's Complain by hope4hiv: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2009
Weak errection and premature ejaculation could be cause by a SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE , i advise the person to go for a Lab test called Blood Culture if the results says the person has any STDS then give me a call on 07057611040 or email felolakk@yahoo.com for the most effective drug for STD with no side efect
Peter.

(1) (Reply)

Fibrod / Zara Gretti (abokoku And Teno Lo Crooner) Needs Your Help For Her Health / Photos & Video: How This Teenager Effectively Conceals Her Acne-ridden Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.