Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG (26645 Views)

FG Develops Home Made Biscuits For School Feeding Programme / Fayose Embraces Buhari's School Feeding Programme / Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by mosaicafrique: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Why wont fayose tell the truth, its very simple the lousy gov.is currently paying debt to the tune of 900,000,000 naira out of his one billion naira monthly allocation and ekiti is left with one hundred million naira to run the state.hahaha so now you know why he want to starve his school pupils.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by DoubleDee4U(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2016
This time Gov FAYOSE is really on point and I'm with him fully.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by modath(f): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2016
kenny987:

I'll leave u to ur crass ignorance then. Of course u see the folly of ur blind assertions and that's why u can't answer the question. You're also too shallow to comprehend d fact that reality is a far cry from idealism n furthermore, what is applicable in A is not necessarily applicable in B at least until all premises are the same.

Car analogy? When u wreck d functional parts that actually bring forth d beauty n importance of a car how then does it work? It's practically grounded n it's functionality lost! Until it's restored by d operators, the passengers are stuck.

Get some real education n life experience, broaden ur mind with knowledge so u don't come off as a complete dolt.

You really try oooo, i give you hand, after the 2nd rejoinder, you should have known the person you were arguing with is the type that doesn't understand economic nor political realities of the country ,and also full of pride/self importance so you shouldn't have spent so much time on the unproductive argument..

I made up my mind long ago to not get caught up with trolls, i just ignore them, mind numbing tinz they are..

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Joarams(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2016
dadebayo1:
Technically you can't ask states for 40percent funding.. The excuse will now be the programme can't start because states Are not providing counterpart fund... Apccccccccccvcccc change is real.. Fayose is right on this one.. If you feel otherwise Goodluck to you only time will tell...

While I'm also tempted to agree with Fayose on this one, I suddenly remember that this same technique is used in development. When the World Bank or other multilateral agency says they are providing you X dollars, if you really check the documentation, you'll find something called 'counterpart funding'. Counterpart funding is a tested financing plan to ensure program sustainability because, by that, the beneficiaries are supposed to take ownership of the program/project rather than see it as alien to them. Ever heard of inclusiveness?
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Joarams(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2016
DoubleDee4U:
This time Gov FAYOSE is really on point and I'm with him fully.

Counterpart funding is entrenched in development and not a scam. If only the APC states agree to it because it's an APC promise, then sooner than later PDP states will cry foul and marginalization. Development is a tough sacrifice, not a bed of roses and free gifts.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by solidman59(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2016
is feeding pupils everyday a form of development? IMO our leaders are either short sighted or shallow minded but then they are wicked for only proposing below average strategies for development. they deliberately want Nigerians to remain in darkness only so that they can fill their dirty pockets with the peoples' money.

the day of reckoning is coming
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by kenny987(f): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2016
banmee:

Ok. Ok. I'll try one last time to feed your ignorance with knowledge. Keep in mind, excuses are not allowed. And that nonsense about what applies in A might not be applicable in B is the Nigerian mentality talking. How come every normal society use the same application?

1. Get a functioning database of every single person in Nigeria.

2. With that you'll know who's who in Nigeria.

3. With that knowledge, you can start to implement taxation strategies.

4. Use the funds generated for what they are supposed to.

Now herein lies the problem. You will start to make excuses about how this is Nigeria and it would not work. How is that my problem? If you keep making excuses, then how do you get out of the doldrums you are in? I know you are a hag with nothing to live for, but think about the generations to come. Think of them.

Lol...ur mother is the hag with nothing to live for, u're certainly not the reason for anyone to want to live.

My problem with u was how u just jumped into taxation without modalities in place and that's why I kept harping on the need for d govt to first get its act together. One of those ways is data collection and before that data is collected effectively it must set up and have in place effective technology and a working blueprint of how to go about it. This in itself is tied to smart n forward thinking govt functionaries that understand n have what it takes to deliver good governance.

It's obviously too much for u to task ur minute brain and comprehension a pipe dream for u otherwise you'd understand why I said that what works in A is not necessarily applicable to B unless the same premises are in place. The US n other countries u love to compare Nigeria with have mostly functional n up to date data which is just one tool for effective taxation while Nig doesn't so how can there be an effective taxation system?

It will only work in Nigeria if the right foundation is laid. That is the starting point which d government must put in place before further taxation can be imposed on the citizens. Without the necesary basics in place, ur taxation theory will only amount to further oppression and complete ripping off of the Nigerian masses. You do not put the cart before the horse!
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by folks4luv(f): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Lol, According to him, agreement was between Nigeria and APC, is Fayose trying to tell us that Ekiti state is not part of Nigeria?

Well, Buhari is the head of Nigeria now, and he happens also to be a member of APC who even initiated the idea, and as the leader of Nigeria, he agrees to what APC proposed on behalf of Nigerians, so Fayose have no choice but to fall into line, excerpt he wants to move his state to Sudan.

Imagine him saying he is interested in the programme but his state will not contribute cheesy cheesy Joker!
funniest comment devoid of logic on a Monday morning. u just won an award, congrats!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Boyooosa(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
I support him on this ... fayose's face wasn't on the scam billboard below
i support u too on this....
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by tobias4real: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2016
babadee1:
On this one Fayose is right. This one along with 5k per month for indigent persons, those were stupid campaign promises.

But he's interested in the program abi? Has he forgotten that apc got little or nothing from his state in the election?
Well if i be buhari, I will leave ekiti state out of d program, after all dey already got stomach infrastructure.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Joarams(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2016
modath:

& it's obvious you are never getting any anytime soon. Do you think everyone is like you lots that can't look at particular issues purely on its own merit? Some are wise enough to put things in their respective perspective!!! You lots with your herd mentality of hate everything your "perceived enemies" propose no matter how great it is find it hard to be objective when it calls for it, hence your crass crappy rejoinder, who ask you!!....

Why didn't you write Omenka in full? Fear fear like you! sad

Not everyone thrives and exists on hate and ignorance.. mtcheww!!! Enjoy this response, back to the ignore bin like your co illogical fellows..

Thinking about how genuine 'counterpart funding' is, I can't even advise you to agree with Fayose anymore. While he appears objective, I'm sure he remembers that the World Bank and other multilateral agencies don't give you anything free until you bring your counterpart fund despite it being colored as an AID or a GRANT. Fayose knows better that counterpart funding is a valid development finance model.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Joarams(m): 7:51am On Jun 13, 2016
solidman59:
is feeding pupils everyday a form of development? IMO our leaders are either short sighted or shallow minded but then they are wicked for only proposing below average strategies for development. they deliberately want Nigerians to remain in darkness only so that they can fill their dirty pockets with the peoples' money.

the day of reckoning is coming

Question 1: What is development?

We can start from there and I promise to be patient.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Boyooosa(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2016
folks4luv:

funniest comment devoid of logic on a Monday morning. u just won an award, congrats!
Help me to ask him/her that; Would they (APC) have used that as a campaign gimmick (although they were too desperate back then to be sincere) if they had done expansive, logical and analytical research b4 campaigning with that cheap lie and giving Nigerians false hope (what we term as 419)? They did not know that Nigeria did/don't have such funds on ground and they went ahead promising innocent 'children' unnecessarily just to have their parents' votes, back then, now they want to do the 'impossible'. Baba Awolowo did not impose any 'pool' on any western state before he achieved the little he achieved then and all the legacies (most especially education) are still what South Westerners rely on in present days. Let me dash Buhari brain: Instead of imposing unnecessary policies on those state govts/governors (that are not even ready to bear any responsibility b4), he should just get closer to them and find a means of partnering with them. Just like the relationship he has with the NASS. He should carry them along even-though there might be conflicts in their political/socio-economic affiliations/background but they will still feel sense of belonging. Then he will be able to know what each state can contribute/generate economically for this purpose and other developmental goals. And not like imposing your vision on a Tier of Govt as earlier claimed by Fayose. Assuming the states agree and they also impose 40% on LGAs too, the project will be a case of Taledomy (still-born - Dead b4 Arrival). God will help him sha!
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Akaujaa(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Fayose and his childish mentality...but when the same APC-led federal government come up with a bailout fund for Ekiti state, you won't term it a fraud. Please, which school did this man attend sef?
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Boyooosa(m): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2016
The state govts that needed to seek bail-out b4 coming out of owed salaries, are still the same set of people you ask for 40% contribution. C'mon it is not logical!
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by laikas: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2016
yes o, the man is right.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by compujyde: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by laikas: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Dodging responsibility as usual, we understand u can't even pay salaries talk more of paying part of the feeding program

Na fear dey catch you oga Gofano
wot do u mean?
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by folks4luv(f): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Boyooosa:

Help me to ask him/her that; Would they (APC) have used that as a campaign gimmick (although they were too desperate back then to be sincere) if they had done expansive, logical and analytical research b4 campaigning with that cheap lie and giving Nigerians false hope (what we term as 419)? They did not know that Nigeria did/don't have such funds on ground and they went ahead promising innocent 'children' unnecessarily just to have their parents' votes, back then, now they want to do the 'impossible'. Baba Awolowo did not impose any 'pool' on any western state before he achieved the little he achieved then and all the legacies (most especially education) are still what South Westerners rely on in present days. Let me dash Buhari brain: Instead of imposing unnecessary policies on those state govts/governors (that are not even ready to bear any responsibility b4), he should just get closer to them and find a means of partnering with them. Just like the relationship he has with the NASS. He should carry them along even-though there might be conflicts in their political/socio-economic affiliations/background but they will still feel sense of belonging. Then he will be able to know what each state can contribute/generate economically for this purpose and other developmental goals. And not like imposing your vision on a Tier of Govt as earlier claimed by Fayose. Assuming the states agree and they also impose 40% on LGAs too, the project will be a case of Taledomy (still-born - Dead b4 Arrival). God will help him sha!
I like your submission, but can't blame buhari or APC, I blame Nigerians and I partially blame other opposition parties. when they were making those promises, did we ask how they will fulfill it? I dream of a country where politicians do not just make promises, but where they will present a road map of how to achieve their manifestos.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Inova(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
MalcoImX:
Why is Buhari not recognizing this man's existence? Maybe Buhari has listened to Fela's "A fool at forty is a fool forever."
Guy your head dey dua jor. Fayose is an example of "slowpoke in power". He has absolutely no biz in governance.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by babadee1(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2016
tobias4real:

But he's interested in the program abi? Has he forgotten that apc got little or nothing from his state in the election?
Well if i be buhari, I will leave ekiti state out of d program, after all dey already got stomach infrastructure.

Yeah that's actually a fair assessment, but people will accuse him of taking the politics of 5% too far. Personally I would prefer for him to give a speech explaining that due to the serious condition of the economy which could not have been foreseen during the campaign period, the program will have to be suspended at least for now.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Babacele: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2016
God saves Ekiti from an unthinking rogue! ......but I'm sure he will have to explain to Ekitikete how they won't enjoy good things like the school feeding programme ....isn't it that a better stomach infrastructure?........No Fayose didn't promise that ,the FG did and so what ? So FG promised rails means it must not pass through Ekiti? ...... counterpart funding isn't all about money but contributing resources that can be valued in dollar ,Naira and kobo.....is it bad and doesn't it help the image of this uncultured rogue governor if he produces 80% of the foods (yam, egg, vegetables etc) for the programme, sells 40% to the FG and donates 40% as part of his social contract to the already angry Ekiti people? ....thereby creating jobs, attracting agric investments to the state ,promoting learning and ensuring food security etc.........and if at the end of the day he wanna go to CNN or on top of Empire State building to tell the world how has been able to unleash Eldorado on Ekiti through 'stomach infrastructure' that PMB copied from him Fayose , who cares?
Of course this brazen madness is part of the gathering storm that will consume him eventually.......
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by mapet: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Dcomrade:
Same way FG will compel states to contribute to the funding of 500,000 teachers.

They may even threaten Banks to fund their promise of paying unemployed/less privileged Nigerians 5k monthly stipends.

Listening to APC lies can result to ear infection undecided

The way some of you reason, you make basic reasoning look difficult. How can FG compel state to contribute to the funding of 500,000 teachers the states did not employ?

How do you threaten banks to dole out money to unemployed people?

Bros, I think you should be ashamed of your thinking faculty, at the level it is disgracing you
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by mapet: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2016
einst3in:
So many ignoramus aswear. Feeding these children is one of the subsets of the sustainable development goals by the UN. The elimination of extreme poverty and hunger should not be used to score cheap political point. Fayose is just shameless
. Something that will benefit the children of that state. Haba!

I was waiting for someone to state this perspective

1. Fayose should be ignored. The FG ignores him many times and this is one of them
2. APC had stated in her manifesto right from the onset that APC states and any PDP states interested will part fund it
3. If any state is not ready, let it commence from states that are ready.

This is not rocket science that should elicit unnecessary reactions. If Fayose is irrational, must you follow suite?
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by mapet: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2016
lagosrd:

What of other Apc states that cant pay salaries I mean that are senior debtors like osun and co. Ask Lautech lecturers employed by osun states. And try to go to their secretariat in Abeere Osogbo. Its not different from Somalia and Burundi together.

and has any of these state said they are not interested in the scheme? The Osun you quoted had sustained the one-meal a day feeding program even through the difficult times and never stopped

Let's not make what is simple look complex. If any state governor is not interested, he should opt out. The useless noise Fayose is making is unnecessary and should be restricted to people of Fayose's level of reasoning
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by einst3in: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Babacele:
God saves Ekiti from an unthinking rogue! ......but I'm sure he will have to explain to Ekitikete how they won't enjoy good things like the school feeding programme ....isn't it that a better stomach infrastructure?........No Fayose didn't promise that ,the FG did and so what ? So FG promised rails means it must not pass through Ekiti? ...... counterpart funding isn't all about money but contributing resources that can be valued in dollar ,Naira and kobo.....is it bad and doesn't it help the image of this uncultured rogue governor if he produces 80% of the foods (yam, egg, vegetables etc) for the programme, sells 40% to the FG and donates 40% as part of his social contract to the already angry Ekiti people? ....thereby creating jobs, attracting agric investments to the state ,promoting learning and ensuring food security etc.........and if at the end of the day he wanna go to CNN or on top of Empire State building to tell the world how has been able to unleash Eldorado on Ekiti through 'stomach infrastructure' that PMB copied from him Fayose , who cares?
Of course this brazen madness is part of the gathering storm that will consume him eventually.......
the MUMU governor no Sabi that one now!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by mapet: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Government solely responsible for A-Meal-A-Day programme, says Lai Mohammed

The Federal Government yesterday said it would solely be responsible for the funding of the A-Meal-A-Day programme, dismissing anxiety over reports that some states are not ready for the programme due to funding challenges.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Mohammed, who made the revelation in Lagos at the 8th Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu Memorial Ramadan Lecture the theme: “Supreme Sacrifice and the Essence of Followership in Governance,” said the pilot scheme of the programme has started and it will cover 5.5 million pupils when fully on stream.

The minister was apparently reacting to reports credited to Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose statement, which insisted that the School Feeding Programme of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Federal Government must be done without the proposed 40 per cent counterpart funding from the states.

Fayose, who said the school feeding programme was purely a contract between the APC-led Federal Government and Nigerians, asked “Were the states consulted before the APC made the promise during the presidential campaign? How can you make a promise and win election on the basis of that promise and now expect states to help you to fulfill the promise? That to me is fraud!”
“As for us in Ekiti, we are interested in the programme because Nigeria belongs to all of us. But we won’t contribute any counterpart fund because the programme is solely an electoral promise of the APC and we were never consulted before the promise was made. We don’t even have the capability to make any financial contribution even if it is 10 per cent because our financial condition is such that we can’t even pay workers salary,” Governor Fayose said.
However Mohammed said, the N500 billion Social Intervention Programme was put in place to help alleviate poverty, maintaining that the huge money earmarked for the intervention programme in the 2016 budget was one of the sacrifices the government had to make in the face of falling revenue.

“The N500 billion Social Intervention Programme which is broken into five parts covers employment of 500, 000 unemployed graduates who will be trained as teachers. It also covers the employment of 100, 000 artisans as well as the One-Meal-A-Day programme for pupils in primary schools.”

“The Enterprise Scheme, which is targeted at one million market men and women, 460, 000 artisans, 200, 000 agriculture workers is also covered in the programme. It also covers the N5, 000 monthly conditional cash transfer to the poor and vulnerable,” the minister said.

http://guardian.ng/news/govt-solely-responsible-for-a-meal-a-day-programme-says-lai-mohammed/

Hope this settles it
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Dcomrade(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
mapet:

The way some of you reason, you make basic reasoning look difficult. How can FG compel state to contribute to the funding of 500,000 teachers the states did not employ?

How do you threaten banks to dole out money to unemployed people?

Bros, [s]I think you should be ashamed of your thinking faculty, at the level it is disgracing you[/s]
You are very stupid for quoting and insulting me without saying anything reasonable undecided

Why not ask the FG why they are now compelling states to contribute 40% to fund their campaign promise. Didn't a Minister threatened to revoke licences of banks for sacking staffs even as a result of their own bad policies? You think illegality is not possible with the APC led government?

I don't like to insult people here and have never done that.....but some of you just make us feel insults and bullying is a norm.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion pls.......you can quote me to educate me, but won't take the insults henceforth.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by mapet: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dcomrade:

You are very stupid for quoting and insulting me without saying anything reasonable undecided

Why not ask the FG why they are now compelling states to contribute 40% to fund their campaign promise. Didn't a Minister threatened to revoke licences of banks for sacking staffs even as a result of their own bad policies? You think illegality is not possible with the APC led government?

I don't like to insult people here and have never done that.....but some of you just make us feel insults and bullying is a norm.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion pls.......you can quote me to educate me, but won't take the insults henceforth.

You see......another evidence that your reasoning is twisted. Where did the FG say they are compelling states to contribute 40% to fund their campaign promise?

I can't imagine going through the ridiculous statements you type........ point is THINK!
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Dcomrade(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
mapet:

You see......another evidence that your reasoning is twisted. Where did the FG say they are compelling states to contribute 40% to fund their campaign promise?

I can't imagine going through the ridiculous statements you type........ point is THINK!
Don't get, is the subject matter no longer on school feeding? Isn't why Fayosa is complaining and hence my comment?
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Dcomrade(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
mapet:
Government solely responsible for A-Meal-A-Day programme, says Lai Mohammed

The Federal Government yesterday said it would solely be responsible for the funding of the A-Meal-A-Day programme, dismissing anxiety over reports that some states are not ready for the programme due to funding challenges.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Mohammed, who made the revelation in Lagos at the 8th Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu Memorial Ramadan Lecture the theme: “Supreme Sacrifice and the Essence of Followership in Governance,” said the pilot scheme of the programme has started and it will cover 5.5 million pupils when fully on stream.

The minister was apparently reacting to reports credited to Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose statement, which insisted that the School Feeding Programme of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Federal Government must be done without the proposed 40 per cent counterpart funding from the states.

Fayose, who said the school feeding programme was purely a contract between the APC-led Federal Government and Nigerians, asked “Were the states consulted before the APC made the promise during the presidential campaign? How can you make a promise and win election on the basis of that promise and now expect states to help you to fulfill the promise? That to me is fraud!”
“As for us in Ekiti, we are interested in the programme because Nigeria belongs to all of us. But we won’t contribute any counterpart fund because the programme is solely an electoral promise of the APC and we were never consulted before the promise was made. We don’t even have the capability to make any financial contribution even if it is 10 per cent because our financial condition is such that we can’t even pay workers salary,” Governor Fayose said.
However Mohammed said, the N500 billion Social Intervention Programme was put in place to help alleviate poverty, maintaining that the huge money earmarked for the intervention programme in the 2016 budget was one of the sacrifices the government had to make in the face of falling revenue.

“The N500 billion Social Intervention Programme which is broken into five parts covers employment of 500, 000 unemployed graduates who will be trained as teachers. It also covers the employment of 100, 000 artisans as well as the One-Meal-A-Day programme for pupils in primary schools.”

“The Enterprise Scheme, which is targeted at one million market men and women, 460, 000 artisans, 200, 000 agriculture workers is also covered in the programme. It also covers the N5, 000 monthly conditional cash transfer to the poor and vulnerable,” the minister said.

http://guardian.ng/news/govt-solely-responsible-for-a-meal-a-day-programme-says-lai-mohammed/

Hope this settles it
OK, didn't see this earlier....... #kudos.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by mapet: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dcomrade:

Don't get, is the subject matter no longer on school feeding? Isn't why Fayosa is complaining and hence my comment?

You won't get. Because you saw Fayose spoke, you did not bother to establish the credibility of the alleged antecedents,and......BOOM! you jumped to talk.

Scroll up and see where the FG has allayed the fears of the "storm in the tea pot" Fayose unnecessarily sold to you lots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family / Anambra 100% Built By Igbos Photos / Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Conceal It With Your Babanriga - Contractor To Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.