Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (96765 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Atom57(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
starboyflight:
simple.. The dude needs an extra push of courage to act his role as the groom, so he needed some monkey tail. while most ladies hate their men drinking alcohol, she particularly has been warning him against it. On bringing his mouth close, she could sense the horrible smell and be like "even on ur wedding day?" pissed off, she pushed him away. The guilty bride wears a shameful smile to cover it up
bride or groom?
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by tunbebes(f): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
But I cannot convincingly say there was no kiss there. The first and the second pictures look like she's even pushing her lips for the thing.

The video is on instagram. She pushed the man o and didn't allow him kiss her. She was angry on her own big day...nawa o. Dunno why?.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by ahamonyeka(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
May be he used salt to wash his mouth instead of tooth paste.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by mikaael(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
feldido:
She's angry cos he waited till she got pregnant before marrying her grin

are u her spokesperson?
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by princetom1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Efe3:
cheesy for a moment I thought I saw angry bird

Exactly, just like me
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by MalcoImX: 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
tunbebes:

The video is on instagram. She pushed the man o and didn't allow him kiss her. She was angry on her own big day...nawa o. Dunno why?.
Too bad. But why she follow d guy dey do marriage na?
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vshock:
sir are you in anyway related to Prof Wole Soyinka?
Nope....mama patience man friend
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
4stylz:
The only tie between them is the baby she's carrying ....that I am sure
How sure are we d baby belong to d guy self

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Efe3:
cheesy for a moment I thought I saw angry bird
not only u Sir....i thought is angry bird shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Trexnemesis(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vshock:
I rather kill myself than to commit suicide. CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct. It's better to kill yourself than commit suicide. Suicide is not good.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Origin(f): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Looks more like shyness. Some ladies do not like kissing in public. But what will happen in the room ehn, I'm not there o!
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is an open and short case,the guy give her belly to trap her into marriage,runs gone sour.maybe her father na Mahama sha.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by darlenese(f): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
olafum1:
Some ladies are just hmmm..

what in the world could made the guy deserve this on such a day.

The bride is heavily pregnant !

A lot of issues could have made her angry +don't forget preggy ladies overreact to issues too

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Trexnemesis:

Correct. It's better to kill yourself than commit suicide. Suicide is not good.
hmm where you get your brand from Because the thing strong
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by victorazy(m): 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
emorse:
Could it be a sign of forced marriage?

*modified*
^^^^ My thoughts exactly.
Just sign of Endtime
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
No, if na like that I no want. na only she waka come.
Na lie you must want. Oo
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by jerimarh: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2016
she no come 4 dey body but d money grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by macaranta(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2016
All this African countries and their mumu ness

Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Perhaps she found out he's been cheating on her
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmmm; what an unbelievable scene!
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by yipata: 1:13am On Jun 13, 2016
PELE OH

shocked
MalcoImX:
But I cannot convincingly say there was no kiss there. The first and the second pictures look like she's even pushing her lips for the thing.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by AbbieGee1(f): 1:16am On Jun 13, 2016
Vshock:
sir are you in anyway related to Prof Wole Soyinka?
I taya o,somepple humor don sink for shalanga
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Gkemz: 2:00am On Jun 13, 2016
Why would she try to spoil what suppose to be her happiest day. Maybe she deliberately wanted to create a scene that won't be easily forgotten. Na dem sabi.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by AreaFada2: 2:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Anyhow, kiss nor be African culture.

Our ancestors that stayed married for 75 years together, how many kissed? cheesy grin shocked

I hope she's marrying him willingly o.

Otherwise, some Charlie go be her side guy. grin cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Arabs999: 4:03am On Jun 13, 2016
4stylz:
The only tie between them is the baby she's carrying ....that I am sure

..OP, are u sure the man is the true father of that child in her womb ?...
...It seems d lady is being forced to marry the man that she never loved...
... The marriage has already failed from d beginning... Let the Pastor divorce them immediately...If not, d lady will become a matrimonial terrorist...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Compliant(m): 5:39am On Jun 13, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

She seems heavy and knocked up .

Perhaps she is a little bit shy or embarrassed and angry about the fact? You are having a white wedding, wearing a white gown showing purity yet you are pregnant. The whole scenario was probably too judgmental and questioning.

Get your fact right bro

YOU CAN WEAR WHITE GOWN EVEN WHEN PREGNANT INASMUCH AS YOU ARE NOT COVERING YOUR FACE WITH THE VEIL
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by seangy4konji: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2016
That guy just brought unhappiness into his own life.

She will nag till they both poison other one day

You can never marry such woman unless you are only going to see her once in a5 years and send her upkeep money after secretly doing DNA on the child that it's yours. If it's not??

My guy fleeeeeeeee
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by sheypian(m): 6:09am On Jun 13, 2016
The beginning of the end for them*
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Folzye(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2016
God forbid evil something,, There is nothing so frustrating than having a woman who can not control her emotions and has zero tolerance .. This man is in deep shit already.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Insult! I reject that.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2016
AbbieGee1:
I taya o,somepple humor don sink for shalanga
meself wonda for the guy
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by HaneefahRN(f): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2016
He must have done something to hurt her prior to the event and she is probably the type that can't pretend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.